My Everyday Alex & Ani Stack

Charm bracelets always have been kind of my “thing.” I wore my OG one (you know, when you had to buy separate charms and put them onto a bracelet yourself) well past my college years. I started it when I was probably 12 or 13, so you can imagine how many charms are on that sucker! I also have a Tiffany one that’s been dubbed my “married charm bracelet.” Ryan bought the bracelet for me for my college graduation, and we’ve slowly added charms to it throughout the years to represent events/milestones.

So, you can imagine that a company like Alex & Ani is a dream come true for someone like me! While my other two charm bracelets are both a little clunky/fancy to wear on the daily, I love the ease of mix-and-matching these lightweight bangles. And, they still represent something special just like my traditional charm bracelets!

You’ve probably seen in nearly all my photos my everyday Alex & Ani stack, so I thought it would be fun to share the meaning behind each bangle. Yes, I have WAY more in my collection than what I wear daily, but these are the ones that I wear all the time in some combination.

Everyday Alex & Ani Stack

My everyday Alex & Ani stack: what each bangle means

+ Rocker Beaded Bangle. This bracelet has been with me the longest and is what introduced me to Alex & Ani! It was a gift from my mom, and there’s rarely a day I don’t wear this (even if just on it’s own).

+ Orbit Two-Tone Beaded Bangle. I’m a fan of mixing metals – seriously, who cares anymore? I don’t think there’s any rules about that these days. Anyway, I always like to inject a little rose gold somewhere so this bangle is the perfect balance. It was a birthday gift from Ryan on one of our first trips out to Disney World – the Disney Springs store is one of my favorites!

+ Paw Print Bangle. Duh, so I always have a little piece of Finn with me!

+ Love Bangle. A Christmas gift from Ryan, so pretty self-explanatory. It always reminds me of Jennifer Hudson in Sex and the City – “Love is the thing, you know. You see that? That’s love – and I’m bringin’ it to me, all day long.”

+ Best Friend’s Charm Bangle (looks like this is no longer available!). This one came from my big sister as a gift for my 30th birthday, and I live for the throwback nostalgia it brings! I don’t get to see my sister often, so it’s fun that we both have a small reminder of each other.

And, the bracelet that means the most …

You might also notice my rose gold disc bracelet. This was a custom piece from GLDN – it’s engraved with a drawing of a fairy godmother that my Grandma Bette drew for me many years ago. I had this made right after she passed away in March, and I’ve worn it every single day since.

There’s a little insight into my everyday Alex & Ani stack! I love that nearly all of them have been gifts throughout the last few years and that each has a special meaning to me. That’s the kind of jewelry that will never go out of style!

Don’t forget to check out my Alex & Ani jewelry cleaning hack!

1. Biana wrote:

I wore my stack for a year straight and then just sort of forgot about them…thanks for the reminder and I love all the charms you have! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 6.24.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

It would be fun to start a little charm bracelet for Sophia as she gets older!

Posted 6.26.19 Reply
  2. A wrote:

How special that you had a bracelet made of a drawing from your grandmother! What an beautiful idea!

Posted 6.24.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

Thank you! It’s so special to me.

Posted 6.26.19 Reply
  3. I just love Alex & Ani. I’m not much of a jewelry girl beyond my wedding/engagement rings and some stud earrings, but I do love my Alex & Ani bangles. Such a beautiful meaning behind the engraved one <3

Posted 6.24.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

I’m kind of the same way – delicate jewelry is much more my speed, but I just love the fun personal touch all my bangles add to my outfits!

Posted 6.26.19 Reply
  4. Debbie wrote:

I fell in love with Alex and Ani the first time I saw them and knew you would love them too! Love the special bracelet you had made, what a beautiful way to carry Grandma Bette’s memory with you.

Posted 6.24.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

I have you to thank for introducing me to the brand – I’ve been hooked ever since!

Posted 6.26.19 Reply
  5. Samantha wrote:

Love this brand. So cute!

Posted 6.24.19 Reply

• To my #foreverweddingdate: thanks for always standing by my side, letting me dress you up once in a while, and posing for pictures outside my childhood home like it’s high school graduation day. I love you so much. 😂❤️ #marriedlife #fridayfeels
  • It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. 💁🏼‍♀️ #thursdayvibes #loveloft