10 Items on My Amazon Wish List

Just when we start to contemplate whether or not to renew our Amazon Prime membership, I get the urge to go on a shopping spree. Tale as old as time. These currently are the 10 items on my Amazon wish list!

10 Items on My Amazon Wish List

Beauty & Personal Care

+ Makeup Sponges. A pack of five for $8.99 with 4.5 stars out of nearly 2,600 reviews?! Sold.

+ Callus Remover. I’m hard on my feet, and the condition of my heels shows it. High hopes that this product will help get (and keep!) my feet sandal-ready.

Kitchen Gadgets

+ Garlic Press Rocker. Where has this been my whole cooking life?!

+ Supoon. There’s nothing worse than not being able to get everything out of a can or bowl, and this looks like the solution to that problem. Thanks, Biana for both of these product recommendations!

Style

+ Strappy Dress Sandals. It’s so difficult to find low-heel shoe options for events, so fingers crossed these work for a family wedding we have next month.

+ Open-Toe Short-Heel Booties. Aren’t these cute? Can’t attest to the quality yet. They’d be perfect to wear with almost anything this coming summer.

+ Hair Scarves. I’m trying to get more creative with my hair, especially with styles/accessories that keep it out of my face. This an affordable way to try this trend – the prints are just okay, but rolled up they are perfectly neutral.

Miscellaneous

+ Naturally Tan: A Memoir by Tan France. Preordered for June 4 arrival. I’m sure you’re not shocked given my newfound obsession with all things Queer Eye. 😉

+ Plaid Dog Collar. Finn LOVES to roll around in the grass this time of year, but that always doesn’t end well for his collars … read: mud and smell don’t come out of them easily! This is a much cuter replacement anyway.

+ Bluetooth Headphones. My current pair are on their last life, and these come highly rated.

Check out more of my past Amazon wish lists and purchases

1. Cara wrote:

Loving this roundup! Those sandals are so cute! I used to be all about huge heels but lately I’m living for shorter heels and wedge type shoes for comfort.

Posted 5.22.19 Reply
  2. The hair scarves are so cute!

Posted 5.17.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

Right?! Love them!

Posted 5.21.19 Reply
  3. I actually have those beauty blenders and I love them.

Posted 5.17.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

So glad to hear that since you’re a pro!

Posted 5.21.19 Reply
  4. Biana wrote:

I so need that callous remover! So glad you like both of those kitchen gadgets – they are life savers!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 5.15.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

I was so excited when you shared that garlic press – it’s the best and easiest one that I’ve ever used!

Posted 5.21.19 Reply
  5. Debbie wrote:

Lots of fun things on this list and maybe a couple I need to look at for myself! Love the collar for Finn!

Posted 5.15.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

Finn loves his collar, too!

Posted 5.21.19 Reply