5 Things I Loved in March

Hey, hey! How the hell are ya? March was a pretty shit month with the passing of my grandma, and I’m just now starting to feel a new sense of normal. But, I’m striving to be better about looking for the good no matter how small and regardless of the situation. Because there’s always a smile waiting to be had, right? So, on that note! It’s a small list, but here’s the 5 things I loved in March (no April foolery involved!).

5 Things I Loved in March 2019
outfit details

Makeup

My new go-to, everyday lipstick. This formula is amazing! Even the mattes feels hydrating. Psst … I have a what’s new in my beauty bag post coming later this week, so stay tuned!

Music

Have all of you figured out yet that music is a big part of my life and extremely therapeutic? 😉 I’m not always listening to the latest and greatest, but it’s still fun to share! I’ve recently discovered Ruston Kelly – Kacey Musgraves’ husband – and his voice is just dreamy. Mockingbird is beautiful, and I love his cover of Taylor Swift’s All Too Well.

Style

Briefly mentioned in my latest coffee chat, I can’t recommend the new Auden bras enough. The quality for the price can’t be beat, and I’m happy to report that they wash up great.

These zipper pullover sweatshirts are so comfortable. They’re obviously for more casual wear, but I oddly feel pretty put-together when I pair this with jeans and some ankle boots or loafers.

I’ve worn these earrings almost every day the last month.

Short and sweet, but those are the 5 things I loved in March! I’m looking forward to April and the fresh start that it represents. Especially because we’re headed out to California next week, and I’m so excited to get away, restart and have some fun. But, first – what were some of your favorites from last month? Let’s discuss in the comments!

Roundup of last month’s posts:
7 Things I Loved in February
How I Like to Use My FitBit Versa
March 2019 Reads & Reviews
6 Random Items in My Amazon Cart
Coffee Chat No. 18 | Life Update & Links

1. kristen wrote:

i am so very sorry about your grandma, Karly. I feel your pain. looking for the good is something that helps me a lot. i need like 10 of those sweatshirts. sold.

Posted 4.16.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

Thanks, Kristen – I appreciate the kind words! It has been a difficult time and transition, but everyday seems to get a little easier.

Posted 4.18.19 Reply
  2. Alissa wrote:

Well, you called it, what a shit month. But you are so strong and I love that you have been so open about the loss, we are here for you!

The Adored Life

Posted 4.1.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

Awe, thanks sweet girl! xx

Posted 4.2.19 Reply
  3. Ashley wrote:

Again, I am so sorry about your grandma. I’ll have to check of Kacey Musgrave and her husband. I hear her new album is amazing.

Posted 4.1.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

Thank you so much, your kind words are appreciated. Yes, definitely listen to Kacey Musgraves’ latest. SO GOOD.

Posted 4.2.19 Reply
  4. fun post! thanks so much for sharing with us!
    kelseybang.com
    4allthingsdisney.com

Posted 4.1.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

Thanks for stopping by!

Posted 4.2.19 Reply
  5. Caroline wrote:

I am happy that March is over. I am just ready for the weather to start improving and a new start. On a brighter note, that pullover looks cozy and that lipstick color is very pretty. 🙂

Posted 4.1.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

You and me both! Hopefully the nice weather is on its way. Wishing you a great April!

Posted 4.2.19 Reply
  6. Brittany wrote:

Happy April! I definitely need to get that Old Navy 1/4 zip – looks cozy & perfect for this time of year. For some reason, I cannot get enough sweatshirts right now. They’re my go-to! Also – YAY FOR CALIFORNIA! I cannot wait to see where you go! So fun… enjoy!

Posted 4.1.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

Right?! I have so many sweatshirts, but I always can justify another one because I wear them so much. Maybe it’s a Midwest thing? 😉 Can’t wait for California next week, using so many of your recommendations on Catalina!

Posted 4.2.19 Reply
  7. Debbie wrote:

Let’s hope April brings warmer temps and happier days! It should be a great time to be in CA! I agree, the Auden bras are just great!

Posted 4.1.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

I think April will be a good restart for all of us! Glad you’re liking the Auden bras just as much as I am!

Posted 4.2.19 Reply
  8. Biana wrote:

Loving that lipstick color and your earrings are so perfect for every day wear! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 4.1.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

I’m so in love with those earrings, they go with everything and they’re really lightweight!

Posted 4.2.19 Reply