6 Random Items in My Amazon Cart

Call me curious or nosy, but I just love getting a glimpse into people’s shopping carts. The typical randomness of it all usually sparks my own ideas or reminds me of something that I absolutely must have (or not). Anyone else like that? Well, I hope so! Here’s 6 random items in my Amazon cart right now.

6 Random Things in My Amazon Cart

// Silicone Body Brush. I can’t remember where, but I recently read some really gross details about traditional mesh sponge loofas. Think bacteria, mold, mildew … yeah, not exactly what I want to be using to cleanse my skin in the shower every day! Ryan and I made the switch to these silicone brushes a few weeks ago, and we love them! It takes a couple uses to get used to the new feeling, but I actually think this brush gives a better cleanse.

// Foot Peel Mask. I was kind of skeptical about these types of products, but holy crap – I’m now a believer. I’m pretty hard on my feet with running and just generally having dry skin in that area, so it’s going to take a couple of these treatments to get my heels completely back to normal. But, after just one use my feet already are practically brand new! It was kind of annoying having to sleep with socks on at night to make sure dead, flaky skin didn’t end up everywhere, but trust me it’s worth it. I will, however, spare you a before and after picture … you’re welcome. 😉

// NEXPAW Calming Treats for Dogs. Finn has been going through a phase of really bad anxiety, so much so that we didn’t get much sleep for almost a week because every noise set off severe pacing and shaking. We were desperate to try ANYTHING to give our poor pup some relief, and these have done the trick! Definitely not a cure all, but we’ve noticed a major improvement in Finn’s behavior at night and during stressful situations (bad weather, car rides, etc.). Just beware that you might have to hold your breath when you open the container – these treats taste good to dogs, but they smell pretty awful to us humans!

// Mini Nylon Backpack. A small backpack for travel as an alternative to a purse has been on my wish list for quite some time. With our California trip only a few weeks away, including a couple days at Disneyland, I thought now was the best time to finally give one a try. My only requirements were thicker straps for ultimate comfort and a nylon material in case of rain and/or if it gets dirty I easily can wipe it off. I’m looking forward to having some more room than a crossbody bag usually offers and having my hands totally free! Bonus that this style has a back security pocket.

// Casual Short Sleeve Maxi Dress. I’ve seen this dress floating around Instagram on a few accounts, and it looks both stylish and comfortable. Easily dressed up with heels/wedges or worn casual with a denim jacket and sandals. I can see myself strolling around Catalina Island in this if it works out – fingers crossed! Oh, and I ordered the olive green color.

// Amope Pedi Perfect Refills. Pretty self-explanatory. I’m obviously on a mission to get my feet in tip-top shape before California. My Amope is a life-saver between pedicures, so I’m sure it will work that much better now with a new set of refills.

What’s currently in your Amazon cart?

Can’t get enough of Amazon? Don’t miss past shopping lists and hauls.

1. cara wrote:

That totally makes sense with traditional loofahs- I’ll definitely look into those! And that dress is so cute and would be so versatile.

Posted 3.20.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

I’m so grossed out by regular loofahs now – we’re loving the silicone ones!

Posted 3.25.19 Reply
  2. Brittany wrote:

Umm.. ok, now you have me ordering a silicone body brush. I don’t want to know details – what you said was enough to convince me!
    Also, yay for Cali being so close! That backpack will be perfect.

Brittany | pointed-north.com

Posted 3.19.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

I hope that you ordered one and are loving it! 🙂 Can’t wait for Cali in a couple weeks!

Posted 3.25.19 Reply
  3. Debbie wrote:

I may have to try that foot peel, it’s almost sandal season! Glad those calming treats are working for Finn!

Posted 3.19.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

I think you’d be happy with the results of the foot peel!

Posted 3.25.19 Reply
  4. I totally agree with you about utilizing a backpack over a purse so you can use your hands more! I had a crossbody bag for first diaper bag and ended up changing to a backpack because it was just so much easier! That’s so exciting about your California trip! I know that y’all are going to have a blast, especially since Disney is involved!

Posted 3.18.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

Awe, thanks girl! We’re definitely looking forward to it, and I’m excited to give a backpack a try vs. a cross body. That’s so funny that you switched back to one for a diaper bag because I say all the time that’s what I’ll do whenever we have a baby!

Posted 3.25.19 Reply
  5. Alissa wrote:

Okay I am so with you. I hate online shopping because you can’t shopping cart creep! This is a really fun post and also now that dress is on my list!

The Adored Life

Posted 3.18.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

Yay! So glad someone else enjoys cart creeping. 🙂 That dress would look SO good on you.

Posted 3.25.19 Reply
  6. Biana wrote:

I have that dress in blue and LOVE it!! Such a great buy! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 3.18.19 Reply
    • Karly wrote:

So glad to hear that – I almost bought the blue color myself!

Posted 3.25.19 Reply

• It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. 💁🏼‍♀️ #thursdayvibes #loveloft