What’s On My Amazon Wish List + a Couple Purchased Duds

Well, it’s that time of year when Amazon purchases are plenty and arriving on my doorstep almost daily. What can I say? Between holiday shopping – both for our home and gifts for others – plus sneaking in a few extras for myself, there’s nothing easier! So today I’m sharing what’s on my Amazon wish list, plus a few already-purchased duds that I really don’t recommend.

What's On My Amazon Wish List + A Couple Purchased Duds

It’s no secret that I’m a big advocate for Amazon fashion finds (as recently evidenced here and here). I turn to a lot of bloggers for their recommendations in this department. Lindsay has me wishing for this cozy pullover, and Gina shared the cutest button-detail sweatshirt. Both seem like must-haves for our cold Wisconsin weather!

Speaking about the weather, my (undiagnosed) seasonal affective disorder hit hard and furious thanks to the time change. In addition to taking a Vitamin D supplement, I’m thinking about giving light therapy a try. Something nicknamed a happy light seems pretty promising.

Wouldn’t this organizer be cute in an office or command-center area?

It has been a few years since Finny had a new Christmas/winter collar, and let me tell you that this dog lives for a new collar. He struts around and everything. I think this snowflake buffalo plaid bow tie would look pretty dapper.

If you’re into crocheting or any sort of crafting, a pom pom maker is a must-have. For how inexpensive these are, I was skeptical and I did have to watch a video on how to use it. But, it’s the easiest thing ever and I highly recommend!

Now, for a couple duds

Remember when I mentioned that I wanted to try a root touch-up powder? Well, I did, and it didn’t go so well. In theory, I think this is a great idea, but only if you’re a brunette or have dark hair. Trying to put blonde-colored powder over dark roots just doesn’t work.

I’m on the hunt for inexpensive flameless candles, and this pack is a no. They’re not crap, but they’re not good either. Very skinny design and look pretty cheap/fake. If you know of good flameless candles that aren’t the expensive Mirage brand, do share!

What’s on your Amazon wish list? Do you do a lot of holiday shopping online?

More of my past Amazon hauls!

I hope Costco still has the set of flameless candles I have, they are great and really well priced! I love that collar for Finn! I may need one of those pom pon makers too!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply

Both the pullover and the sweatshirt are on my list as well! Amazon fashion is just the best and so nicely priced!! I don’t know much about the happy light but it sounds amazing and needed for us here in Boston too! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  3. Caroline wrote:

I love that sweatshirt!! I would love to hear more about the light therapy too. This getting dark at 4 PM business stinks. Thanks for sharing and I hope that you have a great day!!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
    • It’s supposed to help your mood if you struggle this time of year, like I do. I’ll report back if I try it.

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  4. Ann Thelen wrote:

I like my Pottery Barn flameless candles. 🙂

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  5. Emily Dunham wrote:

I am a big fan of the flameless candles from World Market. I have a bunch of them in various sizes, and they even have timers, too!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  6. Kay R. wrote:

Oh I love the organizer!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  7. Kristy Simon wrote:

Omg I NEED the happy light!!! Thank you for a wonderful Xmas list idea I can give to Mom…I’m sure she will read this comment, too! LOL!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply