Let’s talk guilty pleasures for this month’s personal, get-to-know me post. We all have and experience them! This was a fun list to come up with – no shock here that most of mine involve food, music and TV/movies. The three primary things that make my life go ’round. 😉 Here’s my top 10 list.
1. Anything Disney. Yeah yeah, no secret here! Doesn’t matter what it is – if it’s Disney-related, I’ll probably love it.
2. Peanut Butter M&M’s and/or Reese’s Pieces. Basically, give me a bag of peanut butter chocolate candy and I’m a goner.
3. Cute stationary. Especially from TJMaxx or the Target Dollar Spot. I mean, who can say no to $1 notepads? Trick question. Nobody.
4. Teen Mom OG. WHY DO I WATCH THIS SHOW? Seriously. It’s a train wreck that I can’t pull my eyes away from. Maybe it makes me feel better about my own life? Who knows, but I’ve watched it for years and can’t quit it.
5. Romance-y books. I’m not talking about Fabio or anything, but trashy reads every once in a while never hurt anything. Except maybe my IQ.
6. Hallmark Channel movies. They’re so bad that they’re good. Count me in for any story line that involves royals/royalty and stars Candace Cameron Bure. #DJTanner4Life
7. Ritz mini cheddar sandwich crackers. I can eat a whole box in one sitting.
8. Graphic tees. Especially ones from Old Navy or that involve sayings about dogs. You never can have too many.
9. Eye shadow palettes. I need a new eye palette like I need a hole in the head. But, I still somehow manage to come home with a new one every few months. It’s a problem.
10. Late 90s/early ’00s pop music. Is this considered a guilty pleasure since this is the music of my childhood/generation? I’m not sure, but I do know that I still love it to this day. Ever seen Just Go With It? I’m Brooklyn Decker with her feelings about N’Sync.
I look forward to writing these posts each month, and this might be my favorite topic yet! Time for you to join in the fun – what are some of your guilty pleasures? Do we share any of the same or similar ones?