Currently for February

It has been a couple months since I last did one of these, so let’s kick off this Wednesday with currently for February.

Currently for February 2018

Affiliate links used in this post. See sidebar for details.

Reading | By the Book by Julia Sonneborn. I received this through NetGalley, and I admit that I keep falling asleep while reading it. Oops! I hope to finish it up soon. Next up is The Identicals by Elin Hilderbrand so I can finally return it to my mom. 🙂 My monthly book roundup will be up next Monday!

Watching | The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Prime. I know that I’m late to the game with this one, but it’s so good! I haven’t literally laughed out loud (or that hard) at a show in a long time. The dialogue is so quick and witty, which doesn’t surprise me coming from Amy Sherman-Palladino (Gilmore Girls). I still have a few episodes left, but I highly recommend this if you need a new binge!

Listening to | Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken by Pink. She can do no wrong in my world, and this song just speaks to me right now. P.S. did you catch her sing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl? I thought she slayed considering she was battling the flu!

Wearing | rather, I can’t wait to wear this cute embroidered tee in Florida in a couple weeks! Target might as well take all my money with their new releases lately.

Trying | new skincare from Kiehl’s. I’m encouraged that when I shared this update on Instagram so many of you sent messages saying how much you love their products! I’m trying the Ultra-Facial Cleanser, Oil-Free Ultra Facial Toner and Oil-Free Ultra Facial Gel Cream. So, fingers crossed!

Looking forward to | Ryan being home for an extra day this coming weekend (yay!), my hair appointment next Friday, and of course, Florida in a couple weeks!

What’s currently happening with you? Share with me in the comments!

Enjoy currently posts? Check out some older ones here and here.

1. Caroline wrote:

Love Pink and she did an amazing job on Sunday. She is seriously a bad you-know-what!! 🙂 That top is so cute and I am with you on Target lately too! I need to stay away lol. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the Kiehl’s products too. 🙂

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  2. Such a great round up! Love PINK!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply

I loved the marvelous mrs. maisel – she is just an incredible leading lady!! Lots of fun stuff to look forward to in the next few weeks!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  4. I live in Florida! What area are you guys heading to? I’m in Tampa and it’s been like 75-80ish degrees during the day and 60s at night. So nice! My mom was just telling me about Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Once I finally catch up on This Is Us, I’ll have to start it!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
    • Oh how fun! We are heading to Orlando (we are Disney nerds), so I’m glad to hear that the weather is stellar! You’ll love Mrs. Maisel, it’s so funny!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply

There is so much to watch on tv right now, it’s hard to keep up! I agree, Pink did a terrific job at the Super Bowl, she is fierce! Looking forward to hearing about the Kiehl’s products, I’ve never used them.

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  6. AS if we needed more reasons to give Target our money! They have been KILLING it in every single area lately!! That top is a prime example!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply

Yay for the extra long weekend! I haven’t been in my own section in Target in so long – I need to get there!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  8. Target really does have such cute stuff lately! Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is written so well, can’t wait for season 2!

Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  9. I had no idea that Pink was battling the flu! She really did amazing! And I’m so jealous of your Florida trip! I hope that y’all have the best time and I can’t wait to hear all about it!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
    • I don’t think you ever would’ve known that she was sick, she still killed it. Thanks, lady! We are excited for some warm weather.

10. Caroline wrote:

Posted 2.7.18 Reply
  11. Target really does have such cute stuff lately! Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is written so well, can’t wait for season 2!

Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

Posted 2.7.18 Reply
  12. Such a great round up! Love PINK!

Posted 2.7.18 Reply

Posted 2.7.18 Reply
    • I’m enjoying the skincare so far – it’s not making anything worse, so that’s a plus!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  14. AS if we needed more reasons to give Target our money! They have been KILLING it in every single area lately!! That top is a prime example!

Posted 2.7.18 Reply

Posted 2.7.18 Reply

• To my #foreverweddingdate: thanks for always standing by my side, letting me dress you up once in a while, and posing for pictures outside my childhood home like it’s high school graduation day. I love you so much. 😂❤️ #marriedlife #fridayfeels
  • It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. 💁🏼‍♀️ #thursdayvibes #loveloft