New Amazon Prime Buys

It has been a quick minute since I shared some new Amazon Prime buys! I don’t know about you guys, but I love these types of posts from bloggers or others on Instagram. Maybe that’s just me being nosy, but you seriously never know the next-best-thing that someone will discover on our favorite online retailer.

New Amazon Prime Buys

Quick disclaimer – none of these are affiliate links! I just really love Amazon and always want to share the goodness (or not-so-good) things that I find.

Adidas Lite Racer Sneakers (white, $44.99) | My beloved white sneakers from Target finally wore out and are no longer available. So, I was in the market for a new pair, especially with our upcoming Disney trip. My beloved pair from Target finally wore out, but these look identical and are just as comfortable! I usually wear an 8.5 in sneakers, but I purchased these in an 8 and they fit perfect (with a little toe room to spare). Based on reviews, it seems that it’s common for Adidas sneakers to run a little big.

52 Lists for Happiness by Moorea Seal ($11.52) | I used to be an avid journal writer, but got away from it quite a few years ago. With heightened levels of stress and anxiety that I’ve been dealing with lately, I thought journaling would be a good thing to pick back up. I love that this journal is guided with a weekly prompt. It forces me to focus and reflect on things that I might not otherwise. Easy way to relax and start the week on a mindful note.

zeroUV Grey-Block Tortoise Shell Sunglasses ($9.99) | These are a fun take on my other favorite pair of sunglasses from Amazon. They hold up great and are surprisingly great quality for the price. You can’t go wrong!

Floral iPhone 7 Plus Case ($6.99) | The floral pattern reminded me of Rifle Paper Co. without the price tag. Plus, since it’s more of a border my PopSocket won’t block any of the graphic (it’s the little things that please me). The quality isn’t that good – it’s pretty flexible opposed to being a hard case and the graphic is a little grainy – but if you change cases often and beat them up pretty good this is an okay option.

Heart Shape Burlap Bunting ($6.99) | Decorating for every single holiday is not my thing, but I’m not against adding a little touch here and there. Especially on our faux fireplace mantel since that’s at the front of the house and first thing everyone sees. Banners and bunting are my version of easy, neutral decorating so this will be a cute addition throughout February.

“Making Magic Happen” Casual Tee (medium, $11.99) | Duh, like I could resist this shirt for Disney! The material is a heavier weight, which I prefer since that means it will hold up pretty well, and the size is the perfect combination of relaxed but not baggy. The sleeves, however, are more of a dolman style so I’ll probably be sending this back since sleeves like that make my arms look less than attractive. I’d still recommend it, though if you’re looking for a cute, casual graphic tee.

Well, there you go! Just some of my new Amazon Prime buys. I’m almost kind of embarrassed to admit how many Amazon boxes are delivered to our doorstep every week, but at least I’m helping to keep our mail carrier employed, right? 😉

Find any of your own Amazon gems lately? Be sure to share!

You can see past Amazon Prime purchase roundups here and here!

1. Those phone cases are so cute! I know you said they’re not exactly the best quality, but do they come up around the edges of the phone? That’s my only requirement with a case, as it protects my phone from cracking when I knock it around 😂

Posted 1.28.19 Reply

I love Amazon posts!! That heart banner is too cute and I’m loving your new sunglasses – especially the price! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  3. I also love these posts! You found so many cute things! Love that heart bunting banner and the tee shirt!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
    • I wanted to find something a little more neutral for Valentine’s Day decor other than what Target currently is offering. So, Amazon saves the day once again!

4. Caroline wrote:

I love that t-shirt!! SO cute and perfect for your trip!!! That bunting banner is also really cute. Thanks for sharing and I hope that you had a nice weekend!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  5. Love Amazon Prime! Great buys!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  6. You got some great stuff! Have a lovely day.

Gemma x

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  7. Those are cute sneakers. I swear, Amazon prime is dangerous…

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

Posted 1.28.19 Reply

What would we do without Amazon Prime?! These are all fun things you found! I took a little break from shopping after Christmas, but I have some gift cards waiting for me to use so I feel a shopping spree coming on!

9. Kelsey Peacock wrote:

I love these posts too! Amazon prime is the best so I love seeing what other people find & order! I need to do a post like this soon. Going to check out that journal now! Journaling is something I really want to start doing and this sounds like it would be helpful.
    Kelsey

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
    • I’m really loving the journal so far! It’s nice that you only have to commit to it weekly instead of daily, and the prompts really help you get on the right path of thinking. Let me know what you think if you get it!

10. Joti Singh wrote:

I just picked up a laptop cover on Prime and can’t wait for it to come!!! Such an addiction!

11. The Adored Life wrote:

I love posts like this because I get to virtually snoop into people’s carts! My Amazon buys right now are SO boring butttttt I may have some ideas to add to my list now!

The Adored Life

Posted 1.28.19 Reply

I’ve loved having the white sneakers you shared from Target so I need to check out your newest find! We’re still new to prime and I’m so obsessed with it!

Posted 1.23.18 Reply
  14. Ahhh I need that bunting in my life!! And that journal – It sounds like topics and lists that are actually worthwhile to think about and write! That top is so cute, but I’m not too big on dolman sleeves either. Posts like this are always so fun to read!

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  15. Ahhh I need that bunting in my life!! And that journal – It sounds like topics and lists that are actually worthwhile to think about and write! That top is so cute, but I’m not too big on dolman sleeves either. Posts like this are always so fun to read!

Posted 1.23.18 Reply
  16. The Adored Life wrote:

The Adored Life

Posted 1.23.18 Reply
  17. Joti Singh wrote:

Posted 1.22.18 Reply
  18. Kelsey Peacock wrote:

Kelsey

Posted 1.22.18 Reply

Posted 1.23.18 Reply
  19. What a great deal on those sunnies, and loving those sneakers! Prime has been a total game changer <3

Green Fashionista

Posted 1.28.19 Reply
  20. What a great deal on those sunnies, and loving those sneakers! Prime has been a total game changer <3

Green Fashionista

Posted 1.22.18 Reply

Posted 1.22.18 Reply
  22. Those are cute sneakers. I swear, Amazon prime is dangerous…

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

Posted 1.22.18 Reply
  23. You got some great stuff! Have a lovely day.

Gemma x

Posted 1.22.18 Reply
  24. Love Amazon Prime! Great buys!

Posted 1.22.18 Reply
  25. Caroline wrote:

Posted 1.22.18 Reply
  26. Those phone cases are so cute! I know you said they’re not exactly the best quality, but do they come up around the edges of the phone? That’s my only requirement with a case, as it protects my phone from cracking when I knock it around 😂

Posted 1.22.18 Reply
    • Haha, yes! They do completely cover your phone – edges and all. The quality is less than stellar, though unfortunately. I was so disappointed!

Posted 1.23.18 Reply
  27. I also love these posts! You found so many cute things! Love that heart bunting banner and the tee shirt!

Posted 1.22.18 Reply

Posted 1.23.18 Reply

Posted 1.22.18 Reply

• It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. 💁🏼‍♀️ #thursdayvibes #loveloft