Currently … | December 2017

The last of my monthly currents for 2017 – whoo! Exciting and a bit weird. Let’s jump right into it.

Currently December 2017

Excited for | my hair appointment Friday! I’m sure all of you are, too so you can quit hearing me obsess about it … My Pinterest board has all sorts of inspiration. We’ll see what I end up with.

Reading | about to start How To Find Love in a Bookshop by Veronica Henry. I admittedly haven’t been reading as much as usual because well, #holidayseason. But, my usual monthly book post is coming next week, and in the meantime you can see what I read the last couple months here and here.

Watching | all the Christmas shows! The Great Christmas Light Fight and Great American Baking Show are two of our favorites. But, all of that will have to be put aside this weekend when The Crown season 2 is released on Netflix! I AM SO EXCITED.

Listening to | Waitress the Musical soundtrack. ICYMI, we saw the show live last weekend and now I can’t get the music out of my head. She Used To Be Mine literally slays my heart every time I hear it.

Wearing | joggers and textured sweaters – not together, of course. I can’t enough of these plaid joggers. I’ve been living in them since Saturday. And, everyone and their mom, including me, ordered this sweater during the black Friday/cyber Monday deals. I can understand why – it’s so warm and so pretty.

Wanting | to learn how to crochet! My mom recently has taken up the hobby, and it looks fun (not to mention stress-relieving). This chunky-knit blanket will be my first project.

Looking forward to | partaking in a few more holiday-themed activities throughout the next couple weeks. We hope to find/visit a couple light shows, and we’ll probably end up at our favorite Nutcracker in the Castle. I fully admit to feeling a little Grinch-like for the first time ever in my life, so I’m attempting to counter that with all and any holiday excursions!

Share some of your own currents with me in the comments!

Linking up with Kristen.

1. Ashley wrote:

I love that cursive font! It’s so pretty:)

Posted 12.13.17 Reply
  2. I am loving joggers and chunky cable knit sweaters too! Those plaid joggers are too cute and perfect for the holidays! I can’t wait to see what you do with your hair! I was so nervous to chop mine, but once I did I feel like I’m never going back ha!

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
    • Girl, it’s only been a few days with my new hair but I’m so with you – not sure I’ll ever go back to long hair!

Posted 12.10.17 Reply
  3. The joggers are adorable. I need another pair of lounge attire like a need a hole in the head LOL

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
  4. Pinky wrote:

I love the Holiday and I WANT CD’s hair cut.

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
  5. ooh can’t wait to hear your thoughts on How To Find Love in a Bookshop – it’s on my list. i will have to check out that soundtrack – i’m assuming it’s the same story as the movie? or am i totally wrong? that blanket is gorgeous, what a fun hobby to try out. good luck!

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
    • Yes, same story as the movie! It was so, so good live. Can’t wait to give crocheting a try. I’ll probably be horrible at it, lol.

Posted 12.10.17 Reply
  6. shootingstarsmag wrote:

Those plaid joggers are so cute, and they look very comfy! I hope you enjoy your upcoming read – I am really curious about that one. I want to try and read more this month if I can, but I also want to do all the Christmas things, so we’ll see how it goes! LOL

-Lauren

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
  7. Those pj pants look super cozy! Great post!

Posted 12.7.17 Reply
  8. Kay R. wrote:

Im watching all the Christmas shows also! Love this time of year!

Posted 12.6.17 Reply
  9. I’m so excited for the second season of The Crown too! I hope that it’s as good as the first season! And I’ve been off on my reading game too, but I’m hoping that I’ll be able to read some more soon!

Posted 12.6.17 Reply
  10. Stacy wrote:

We don’t have internet at our new house yet, and I feel like I’m falling so behind on TV shows! Gah!

Posted 12.6.17 Reply
  11. Ashley wrote:

Ah Cameron Diaz’s haircut is so cute!!

Posted 12.6.17 Reply

I can’t wait to see what you do with your hair! And I really need to start watching The Crown. The weather is supposed to be horrible this weekend so maybe I’ll binge watch it then! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 12.6.17 Reply
    • Horrible weather in Florida?! I find that hard to believe unless there’s another hurricane coming, ha. 😉 Hope you’re able to snuggle up and get some TV time in!

Posted 12.10.17 Reply
  13. Caroline wrote:

That sweater is pretty! I have also been watching all of the ABC Family Christmas shows haha. Last week when that Disney one with Nick Lachey came on Chris kept trying to talk to me and I was like umm silence please lol.

Posted 12.6.17 Reply
  14. I still need to watch the first season of The Crown- I’m so behind on TV shows! You should definitely teach yourself to knit. For some reason I only tend to do it when my mom is visiting, but I’m always able to pick it back up really quickly.

Posted 12.6.17 Reply
    • Oh, I had no idea that you knew how to knit! It doesn’t look too complicated, but I’m sure I’ll be horrible at it at first – ha!

Posted 12.10.17 Reply

I cannot wait for The Crown! Looking forward to seeing your new “do”, and I know you
    are too!

Posted 12.6.17 Reply

I know what I’ll be watching this weekend – gimme the crown!! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

Posted 12.6.17 Reply