Our Farmhouse-Inspired Thanksgiving Table Setting

I know that I said in our fall home tour that I was going to keep the same table setting as last year’s Thanksgiving for this year. Well, I lied. And, that should come as no shock to you! Ha! I sometimes just can’t help myself, especially when I get the itch for change with home decor. So, I give you our farmhouse-inspired Thanksgiving table setting!

Our Farmhouse-Inspired Thanksgiving Table Setting

Affiliate links are used in this post. See sidebar for more details.

Really nothing too drastically different, but I’m so in love with this year’s place settings.

The centerpiece decor is what started my whole new train of thought. Last year, I just left out my usual fall table decor. That’s a-okay and I didn’t get rid of that stuff, but I wanted something that went the length of the table and a little more greenery. I found this garland at Michael’s on super fall clearance – seriously, it was like $8 – and it works great! I’m able to bend/twist it and the leaves to get it to the look the way I want. A few candle holders and pillar candles later, we’re in business!

farmhouse-inspired Thanksgiving tablescapegreenery garland with pillar candles

I also couldn’t resist a change to each individual place setting. These ruffled burlap place mats and distressed chargers from Pier 1 were love at first sight. I had to go to two different store locations just to get enough for what I needed! That’s an easy way to know if I really love something because there’s nothing I despise more than driving around to multiple stores. 😉 It was worth it, though! Everything pairs together so much better than I imagined in my head. The perfect amount of farmhouse, shabby chic-ness without overdoing it. Our dining table really is such a showpiece that I never want to overpower it.

I also busted out my grandma’s antique silver for the first time! Things like that are why I love the holidays because when else do you have an excuse to use extravagant, old-fashioned dishes and silverware?

shabby chic Thanksgiving table settingPier 1 ruffled burlap place mats and distressed chargersOur Farmhouse-Inspired Thanksgiving Table Setting

Our farmhouse-inspired Thanksgiving table setting this year is probably one I will continue to recreate in the coming years! It just finally feels right and fits with the style/feel of our dining area.

I linked to as many of the items in the source list below, but if you have specific questions you always can email me!

Do you change up your holiday table setting or keep it the same?

Source list:
Dining table – Birch Lane
Dining chairs – Pier 1
Dishes – The Pioneer Woman Paige style at Walmart
Silver – my grandma’s!
Ruffled burlap place mats – Pier 1
Distressed chargers – Pier 1
Napkins – Pier 1
Napkin rings – Target $1 Spot last year
Table runner – Home Goods last year
Garland – Michael’s
Candle holders – Kohl’s
Pillar candles – Hearth & Hand with Magnolia for Target

1. Cassie Schelldorf wrote:

I love it! Those placemats are PERFECT! You could use them at every holiday too 🙂

Posted 11.28.17 Reply
  2. Your table setting is so perfect, lady- and right in line with your farmhouse theme!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

Posted 11.25.17 Reply
  3. Your tablescape is SO gorgeous! We’re not nearly this put together, but I hope one day when my kiddos are a little older, I will be! Right now, we kind of just wing it…every year haha Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
    • Awe, thank you! There’s absolutely nothing wrong with “winging it” – I imagine with small kiddos that’s much easier! Hope you had a great holiday!

Posted 11.25.17 Reply
  4. I always love changing things up just a little bit, especially when it can be as simple as just changing the pace settings! Those burlap chargers are so perfect for your decor!

Posted 11.20.17 Reply

Love!! I think we’re going to move our burlap placemats into the dining room for Thursday too – as always, love the neutral!

Posted 11.20.17 Reply
  6. Love it! I’m off to find those ruffled burlap placemats…

7. Ashley wrote:

Such a pretty table setup! I love those little burlap place mats!

Posted 11.20.17 Reply
  8. Your home always looks so good. Somehow simple yet not at the same time.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

9. So pretty! LOVE that table, everything looks amazing <3

10. Caroline wrote:

You did an amazing job! Everything looks so beautiful! 🙂

Posted 11.20.17 Reply
  11. Looks amazing! Love all your details!

Posted 11.20.17 Reply

This is absolutely gorgeous! You always do the best job with home decor, I need to hire you to do my house! Love this! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 11.20.17 Reply
  13. What a gorgeous table! Everything looks so pretty and I love the ruffled mats!

Posted 11.20.17 Reply
    • Thank you! I knew those burlap placemats had to be mine this year – they go with anything and everything!

Posted 11.25.17 Reply

I just love it all and feel lucky to be spending Thanksgiving at that beautiful table!

Posted 11.20.17 Reply

Karly you have outdone yourself! Everything looks absolutely gorgeous and i love all the little touches including the napkin ring holders!! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

Posted 11.20.17 Reply
    • Awe, thanks friend! I appreciate that! Would you believe that I found those napkin ring holders in the Target dollar section last year? I love them!

Posted 11.25.17 Reply
  16. Mes Voyages à Paris wrote:

Love all the details dear! Amazing pics!!!
    xx