You guys – there has been so much goodness arriving at my doorstep the last couple months! All thanks to our favorite online retailer Amazon. Seriously, I don’t know how they do it sometimes. Let’s jump right into my last 7 Amazon Prime purchases because there is some GOOD stuff. (Thanks, again to Amanda for this post idea!)
1. Over-ear Bluetooth headphones. Rose gold, foldable bluetooth headphones for $25? Yes, please! The sound quality is just as good as any other headphones that I’ve tried, and they’re pretty good at cancelling out outside noise. I’m writing this post ahead of our vacation, but I imagine these will have worked great at the airport and on the plane.
3. Sports armband. I’m not a fan of phone armbands, but I also can’t run without music. So, I needed to find something cheap and decent for my most recent 5k. This armband is pretty comfortable! I didn’t have any issues with it loosening or sliding down my arm. It’s a tight fit if you have a case on your phone, but it’s doable.
4. Retro straw cross body purse. OBSESSED WITH THIS PURSE! Even more so with the price. The quality is so good, definitely not something I was expecting for a trendy $20 purse. I’m going to assume that I wore the crap out of this last week on vacation.
5. Spigen iPhone 7 Plus tempered glass screen protector (two pack). Pretty self-explanatory, but necessary. Ryan and I didn’t want to wait for the iPhone 8, and after some research we realized that there isn’t much of a difference between the two models. So we upgraded from our old-school 6 models, and I wanted a screen protector ASAP. This product is considered Amazon’s Choice in the category, and I’d have to agree. They’re easy to install, and you can’t even tell that there’s an extra screen on your phone.
6. PopSocket in grey. I’m still getting used to this gadget, but I can see why people with bigger phones swear by them! It makes texting and taking pictures much easier. According to the reviews, I guess some of these sold on Amazon are fake? Not sure if that’s true, but the packaging that came with mine looked like the real deal and I’ve had no issues with the quality or performance. Once you stick that sucker on your phone, it’s not going anywhere!
7. Packing cubes. Um, what took me so long to try these out? Such a godsend for packing! In hindsight, I think I would’ve ordered a different set that came with more cubes and a couple larger sizes, but this set worked well this time around. Plus, don’t underestimate how much you can fit into one of those cubes!
What are your most recent Amazon purchases?
You might also enjoy my first roundup of Amazon purchases!