Favorite Fall and Winter Finds from Old Navy

Old Navy without a doubt has become my go-to source for affordable fashion. From basics to sweaters to dresses … I mean seriously – is there anyone out there that DOESN’T love Old Navy?! There’s nothing better than guilt-free shopping where prices won’t break the bank, but quality isn’t sacrificed. I had quite a few gaps to fill in my wardrobe for the colder weather, so here’s a roundup of my favorite fall and winter finds from Old Navy.

Favorite Fall and Winter Finds from Old Navy

Affiliate links are in this post. Thanks for helping me make a few cents at no extra cost to you!

Joggers. It took me a long while to jump on the joggers train, but now I’m never going back! I can’t say that I’d ever wear them out in public, except for maybe to the gym, but they’re the perfect lounge/pajama pants. I have pairs in black and heather grey. (Size medium)

Boatneck tunic sweater. Remember the olive green sweater I wore in our mini backyard photo session? This is it! It has been worn an embarrassing amount of times already. It’s easy to dress up/down, and the length is great for jeans or leggings. (Size small)

Relaxed textured knit sweater. Another classic sweater option! This one is great on it’s own or layered with a vest/jacket/scarf. It’s lightweight and not at all bulky. I’m not sure you can get away with leggings with this one, but it is cut a little longer in the back. Perfect for a front tuck. (Size small)

Buffalo check cardigan. This was love at first sight. Doesn’t this cardigan make you daydream about snow days by a fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate?! I guarantee this will be part of my winter hibernation uniform. The material is thick, soft, cozy and just pretty much perfect. Plus, how can anything buffalo check-patterned be resisted? Oh, trick question – it can’t. 😉 (Size small)

Cable-knit cardigan. I shared this cream-color sweater in the last coffee with Karly, and it really is the hug that you need like I predicted! This sweater looks a lot more expensive than it is (in my opinion), and I think it would look gorgeous layered/paired with something velvet. What do you think? Regardless, this is a wardrobe workhorse for either home, work, casual or date night! (Size small)

Graphic sweatshirts. There’s never been something so soft and warm. AND CUTE! I fully admit that I wear these both with jeans and sneakers and to bed with them joggers linked above. The grey Love sweatshirt was the first one I purchased and mentioned in this post, and I recently picked up the charcoal heather Hello! version. Really, it doesn’t get cuter. (Size medium for a slight oversized look/feel)

Relaxed high-neck swing tank. Say hello to the ultimate layering tank! The material feels so luxe and thick, but the top is extremely lightweight. I also adore the high neck, but these come in a different couple cuts if that’s not your thing. Also, I could’ve gotten away with a small but sized up to avoid any issues with shrinking in the wash. (Size medium)

Well, there you go! Seven of my favorite fall and winter finds from Old Navy. Keep your eyes peeled for online sales and deals – you’ll probably be able to scoop up any of these items for even less than I did!

What are your favorite stores/sites for affordable cold-weather fashion?

1. I love the joggers! I have a few pair.

Posted 11.2.17 Reply
  2. Lauren Scorzafava wrote:

Loving all your picks! Thanks so much for sharing!

xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

Posted 11.1.17 Reply
  3. oh i love that tunic sweater! so cute. i am definitely the kind of person who wears sweats out of the house, so i am trying to stay away from joggers or cute sweats haha. don’t need to encourage myself!

Posted 11.1.17 Reply
  4. It’s been SO long since I’ve been to Old Navy, and obviously that needs to change and quick! Loving all these fabulous pieces, I definitely need that graphic sweatshirt <3

Green Fashionista

Posted 11.1.17 Reply

I’ve yet to find a few joggers that I really like so I need to check Old Navy out – we have one in the city now! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 11.1.17 Reply
  6. Old Navy has been killing it lately! I just bought a dress and shirt from there as well as some things for Ivy.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

7. Jessica wrote:

I’ve always loved OLD NAVY so casual and comfy and perfect for everyday 🙂 I also own that LOVE sweatshirt!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

Posted 10.30.17 Reply
  8. I’ve always loved Old Navy! I actually worked there in college and pretty much spent my whole check there! haha

Posted 10.30.17 Reply
    • Oh gosh, I would’ve done the same thing! Wait, I worked at American Eagle and did that, too. Haha. 🙂

Posted 11.1.17 Reply
  9. LOVE those sweatshirts!! They are so cute and fun! Those cardigans are also really cute. 🙂

Posted 10.30.17 Reply
  10. I feel like I haven’t shopped at Old Navy in years, but I know that needs to change because the quality has gotten so much better! And those joggers are seriously so cute! They really do make for the perfect lounge pants!

Posted 10.30.17 Reply
    • Their quality has really improved the last few years. There’s still some misses, but overall I’ve been really happy with all my purchases!

Posted 11.1.17 Reply
  11. LOVE Old Navy! Cute sweatshirts!

Posted 10.30.17 Reply

Very cute clothes, love the sweaters! Sure wish I could find a store like Old Navy for older women, haha!

Posted 10.30.17 Reply
  13. So many cozy finds! I ordered a few things a couple of weeks ago and am bummed I missed out on the joggers- I’ve been living in a few Nike pairs I have.

Posted 10.30.17 Reply

I’ve been dying for a few new clothes now that Tatum is here and I’m slowly getting back into regular clothes and old navy’s website has really been doing it for me – so many good things! I love their graphic sweatshirts and that buffalo cardigan is so cute!

Posted 10.30.17 Reply
    • I bet you’re so excited to shop for non-maternity clothes! That buffalo check cardigan is seriously so soft and cozy!

Posted 11.1.17 Reply

So many cute things! I love that buffalo check cardigan, so perfect and cozy for fall! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 10.30.17 Reply
  16. I think I need that Buffalo check cardigan in my life and I know it will fit because I don’t have to close it in the front 😉 So many cozy staples love it!

17. The Adored Life wrote:

Oooohhh. I haven’t actually looked at Old Navy yet this fall and I need to get pants so I have a feeling a couple of these tops will come home with me.

• Today was a good day to have a great day. ☀️ #happy #thursdaythoughts