My Last Five Amazon Buys

Okay, let’s get real – there’s few of us left that don’t live and swear by Amazon Prime. $100 a year is a small price to pay for unlimited free two-day shipping! I’m pretty sure 80% of our household shopping is delivered straight to our doorstep at this point. I absolutely love when Amanda shares her recent Amazon purchases – there’s so much out there that it’s nice to hear real-life reviews! So, I’m taking a page out of her book and sharing my last five Amazon buys. Be warned – not all of this is glamorous/fun stuff!

My Last Five Amazon Buys

1. Bluetooth Selfie-Stick and Tripod. Never thought the day would come when I would order a selfie stick! I specifically ordered this one since it also converts into a tripod – great for shooting video tutorials! (Coming at ya soon!) Plus, I’m willing to swallow my pride and pack this for our beach vacation in October. Especially since we’ll have new phones by then with the upgraded camera.

2. Ring Light for iPhone Camera. Again, this is to help with some of those video tutorials I hope to do in the near future. YouTube vlogger’s swear by their fancy expensive ring light, so I figured this is the same thing but for a phone. Worth a try.

3. Gilmore Girls cookbook. This was a Prime Day steal! I was able to snag two copies, one for me and one for my mom for her birthday. It’s the cutest cookbook, perfect for any fan of the show. There’s some legit good recipes in there that I can’t wait to try.

4. Merrick dog food. Nothing but the best for my Finny! We’ve always been willing to pay a little extra for quality dog food (Finn is a REALLY picky eater), but it has been great to find the best price on Merrick food on Amazon. It saves us some money every few months, and it comes right to our door. #winning

5. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Toner. It has been a year since I started this skincare routine, and I’m still going strong. This is a great toner for sensitive skin. It doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin too much.

Like I said earlier, are these all glamorous? Certainly not – I’m looking at you dog food. BUT, my last five Amazon buys prove that you can find/purchase practically anything your heart desires. That’s probably not always the best thing … verdict is still out. 😉

What are some of your recent Amazon purchases?

1. Laura wrote:

This is so interesting! Definitely need the GG cookbook! My last five purchases are dishwasher detergent, muffin tins, an essential oil diffuser, and two tools that my husband ordered!

Posted 8.6.17 Reply
    • I’ve always wanted to try an essential oil diffuser, which one did you get? (sorry for the late reply!)

Posted 8.18.17 Reply
  2. Gilmore Girls cookbook?!!? WHAT. NEED IT.

Posted 8.4.17 Reply
  3. Minus the dog food I think I need all of these. Are you loving that selfie light? I have been eyeing one for a little while now!

Posted 8.4.17 Reply
    • I plan to test out the selfie light this weekend! Obviously it’s not one of those super fancy ones like YouTube vloggers use, but I love that I can just clip it onto my phone to use it for anything and anywhere. I’ll report back!

Posted 8.4.17 Reply
  4. I know the daughter of the owner of Merrick dog food. They are the NICEST family ever. Such amazing people. You should feel so good supporting them and feeding him their food.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

Posted 8.4.17 Reply
    • What?! That’s so neat! Finn always has been a picky eater, and this is the first brand of dog food we’ve tried that he actually devours it like a normal dog. I love that it’s so good for him, too!

Posted 8.4.17 Reply
  5. I don’t know how I would survive without my amazon prime! I actually have been looking into those ring lights for the same purpose! Gotta have the right lighting for those videos!

Posted 8.4.17 Reply
  6. I just bought some R+Co hair products and a new huge 2 lb. cannister of vegan protein- the glammmm life! Haha. But I love how convenient Amazon has become!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

Posted 8.3.17 Reply
  7. Vanessa wrote:

These are such great finds! The selfie stick and tripod will definitely come in handy! Love the post, babe!

xoxo,
    Vanessa

Posted 8.2.17 Reply
  8. I think I NEED that cookbook! Prime always gets me in trouble, but I think I need to utilize it more for things I typically shop at Walmart. We’ve started getting our cat food there, too!

Posted 8.2.17 Reply
  9. Amazon really does have everything, and I don’t think that I could live with Prime! I had no idea that there was a Gilmore Girls cookbook! I need to check it out!

Posted 8.2.17 Reply
  10. Oh Amazon how I heart you! How did I not know there was a Gilmore Girls cookbook?! And a ring light? Yes please <3

Green Fashionista

Posted 8.2.17 Reply
    • The cookbook is the cutest! I’m hoping to test out the phone ring light this weekend, so I’ll report back. 🙂

Posted 8.4.17 Reply

Oh, thank goodness for Amazon Prime! There probably isn’t a week ( ok, sometimes a day, haha!) that goes by without an Amazon box at our door. I’m excited to explore my new Gilmore Girls cookbook!

Posted 8.2.17 Reply
  12. Love Amazon! Recently I’ve just been getting a lot of baby stuff on there for my daughter…they have such a wide selection.

Posted 8.2.17 Reply

Wait the Girlmore Girls cookbook?! I didn’t even know that was a thing – I have to get it!

Posted 8.2.17 Reply

Whatttt?! How did I not know a ring light for a phone was a thing? So cool! And I need to start buying my dog food from Amazon, so easy! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 8.2.17 Reply
    • I didn’t either until I just randomly searched for one, ha! I’ll have to report back how it works. We love ordering our dog food from Amazon, so easy!

Posted 8.4.17 Reply
  15. Gentry wrote:

I just discovered buying dog food on Amazin and it has changed my life! Not glamorous, but totally a game-changer! 🙂

Posted 8.2.17 Reply

I’m excited to hear your thoughts on the ring light while taking videos!! I have a selfie stick and tripod – aint no shame LOL! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

Posted 8.2.17 Reply
  17. Ok that light ring is really cool! Where I work has THE WORST lighting and I’m always struggling to find places to do live videos! Thanks for sharing!!

Posted 8.2.17 Reply