4th of July Shopping and Sales

Hey! I hope that everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend. I want to pop in quick today to share some of my favorite 4th of July shopping and sales.

4th of July Shopping and Sales

Everything at Gap Factory is 50% or more, plus up to 70% off clearance items! How cute is this dress? I also love this denim tie-waist jacket and embroidered tank.

Loft is killing it with their summer-wear. I basically want everything from the roundup that Liz at Pure Joy Home put together.

My friend’s cousin recently launched an Etsy shop, and she has the CUTEST jewelry. Very on-trend and affordable. Never stop supporting those small businesses!

Um, when did Abercrombie & Fitch start selling like really cute stuff?! The whole store currently is 40 to 60% off. This is the sweetest embroidered midi dress. If I could wear rompers, this ruffle number would be mine. I basically want everything on the site right now. #thirdworldproblems

No sale post is complete without a mention of Old Navy! Everything on sale up to 60%. Hello, $8 dresses! I’m a big fan of these boyfriend shorts. And, don’t forget the best high-waist swim bottoms!

Alright, those are a few of my picks for 4th of July shopping and sales! Did you hit up the sales over the weekend, or are you still shopping the next couple days? I’d love to know where and what you’re picking up – let me know in the comments! In the meantime, it’s back to some R&R and sunshine.

Have a wonderful holiday!

Photo by Kim Kedinger Photography

1. Julie wrote:

Love that you highlight affordable shops/items. It’s great to see cute things that you don’t need to take a loan to own. Thanks!

Posted 7.4.17 Reply
  2. Kay R. wrote:

So many great sales. Thanks for sharing!

Posted 7.3.17 Reply
  3. Seriously, the best sales going on right now! I am loving what I see on A&F’s website! Great finds!

Posted 7.3.17 Reply
  4. Lanae Bond wrote:

I bought a tunic from Modcloth. I plan on going to Target and maybe Marshalls this week. There are so many sales and I can’t go to all of them so I just stick with a few were I know I can find something.

Posted 7.3.17 Reply
  5. Rachel wrote:

My favorite part of long weekends and holidays are all of the amazing sales! I’ve been loving all of Abercrombie’s clothing lately, I have a few body suits from them and they’re amazing!

Rachel / http://www.helloher.co

Posted 7.3.17 Reply
  6. I haven’t checked out Abercrombie in forever. Might need to do that! Have a wonderful holiday!

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

Posted 7.3.17 Reply
  7. So many killer summer sales right now! Thanks for sharing this, babe + happy 4th!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

Posted 7.3.17 Reply

There are a lot of great sales right now, time to stock up on the summer gear because I’m sure the winter coats will soon be making an appearance even when it’s 80 outside! Happy Fourth!!

Posted 7.3.17 Reply
  9. I’ve been trying really hard to not shop for anything lately, but it’s so hard to resist a sale at Loft! Their stuff is always so cute!

Posted 7.3.17 Reply
  10. Mes Voyages à Paris wrote:

How interesting!! Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    NEW POST: MES VOYAGES A PARIS

Posted 7.3.17 Reply

• It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. 💁🏼‍♀️ #thursdayvibes #loveloft