Best of Target Style Sneakers

Oh, sneakers – why did I deny you for so long? Probably because until my late-20s, I could get around all day just fine in flip flops. Not anymore, my friends! I’m not sure if it’s age or I’m just more practical now, but I need decent support on my feet. Lucky for me and all of us, sneakers are trendier than ever so we don’t have to sacrifice style for comfort! And, just like most other style purchases, I always am on the hunt for a bargain. Target’s shoe department has yet to let me down this season. Here’s a roundup of (my) best of Target style sneakers.

Best of Target Style Sneakers black Converse knockoffsStriped cold shoulder top with white skinnies and black sneakers

I practically live in these Converse-style knockoffs. They’re a primary staple of my go-to spring outfit. I have pairs in both black and white, and I’m considering adding a grey pair to my collection. They’re pretty comfortable, and they go with anything. I’ve worn them with jeans, sundresses, shorts … you name it. That’s a lot for me since I used to not be caught dead in sneakers unless I was going to the gym. They’re a classic style no matter what outfit you have on.

Also, I’ve had a few questions about these white sneakers that I wore all day, everyday of our recent Florida trip (find recaps here!). While these are more of an athletic shoe than just a style sneaker, I LOVE them. To me, they’re actually pretty cute with shorts or whatever – the all-white and slim design doesn’t scream gym shoes to me. I walked more than a half marathon in these for four days straight, and my feet didn’t feel sore once. For $34.99, you can’t complain about that! Now these are my go-to errands and walks-with-Finn shoes.

Kim Kedinger Photography 2017, Main Street Fond du Lac, Wis.Best of Target Style Sneakers

striped cold-shoulder tee, TJMaxx | white skinnies, Old Navy | sneakers, Target | choker, c/o SugarFix by BaubleBar | purse, Sole Society | sunnies, Amazon

A few other styles that I have my eye on? The Sam & Libby laser cut slides (how cute is that detailing?!); these Keds look-a-like canvas sneakers (in gingham print); and these blush lace-up sneakers. All of these would be perfect for the spring and summer weather!

I included a few more favorites below because when you shop at Target, how can you only buy one thing? 😉

Have you shopped the Target shoe department lately? What are your favorite sneakers picks?

photos by Kim Kedinger Photography

1. i think i own these exact shoes! or very very similar, from target too. i feel like they make me look like i have clown feet though lol. they look fabulous on you!

Posted 5.10.17 Reply
    • Oh stop, lol! I know what you mean, though – that’s how I feel about actual Converse! I think they are cut a little wider or something.

Posted 5.10.17 Reply
  2. The Target shoe section has been killin’ it lately! I’ve snapped up 4 pairs of new shoes in the past month- and these sneakers are next! Haha. Too cute, doll!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

Posted 4.27.17 Reply
  3. Mes Voyages à Paris wrote:

I love the sneakers!! Great idea of combination!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: BEST BEAUTY TIP
    DON’T MISS: MY LAST CALIFORNIA ROAD TRIP & VIDEO

Posted 4.27.17 Reply
  4. This outfit and these pictures are so cute! Love that darling top! I didn’t realize that later twenties would bring about a body that falls apart so easily until it started happening- I thought I could expect that for late thirties. Getting old stinks sometimes!

Posted 4.26.17 Reply

Love this whole look! I keep laughing too because of how much I love sneakers these days. Speaking of! I was about to email you because I ordered your white target sneakers from a few posts ago and they just came – love!!

Posted 4.26.17 Reply
    • Yay! They are so comfortable, I really hope that you love them as much as I do. For an inexpensive pair of athletic shoes, I’ve been so impressed!

Posted 4.27.17 Reply
  6. I’m right there with you! I used to love walking around in sandals all day, and now my feet practically need to be sawed off when that happens! I definitely love wearing sneakers instead, and all of these from Target are so cute! Then again, I would expect nothing less from them!

Posted 4.26.17 Reply
  7. Those are cute & very price reasonable! I have my eye on the blue/white gingham ones they have this year!
    Kelsey

Posted 4.26.17 Reply
  8. Those are such cute sneakers! This is such an adorable casual look!

Posted 4.26.17 Reply
  9. You described exactly how I feel lately. I used to wear flip flops all day every day, and I’m noticing lately I need more support. These are super cute, and Target wins yet again <3

Green Fashionista

Posted 4.26.17 Reply
    • We probably did so much damage to our feet in our younger days and now that’s why we need sneakers, lol. 🙂

Posted 4.27.17 Reply
  10. This outfit is super cute and you look beautiful! 🙂 Love those laser cut sneaker too. 🙂

Posted 4.26.17 Reply
  11. Target for the win! I know what you mean. I feel like I tried to deny sneakers as part of my wardrobe for too long. But I also feel like they have gotten waaayyy cuter though right?!

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

12. LOVE Target style! SO many cute sneakers 😉

Posted 4.26.17 Reply

I’m going to Target today and will be checking out the shoes! Those Champion sneakers look so cute and comfy, hope I can find a pair in my size!

14. Ashley wrote:

I have a major sneaker weakness! Target has been killing it in the shoe department lately!

Posted 4.26.17 Reply
  15. Aaaand you have totally convinced me that I need these – love them with the white jeans! Going to Target this afternoon so fingers crossed I can find them!

16. Jannet Hudson wrote:

I bought a pair of Billie Sneakers from my local Target store and they look identical to Converse Sneakers WITHOUT the HUGE price tag! They are SO SUPER COMFY! I wear them ALL the time! And they have the same sole pattern as Converse, but the sole is white! 🙂

Posted 4.26.17 Reply
  17. I’ve never picked up their sneakers before, but I have other shoes from Target and always loved them. I need to get some sneakers, stat!

Posted 4.26.17 Reply

Their shoe department is amazing right now! I really love your faux converse style sneaks – so great for running around! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 4.26.17 Reply

• To my #foreverweddingdate: thanks for always standing by my side, letting me dress you up once in a while, and posing for pictures outside my childhood home like it’s high school graduation day. I love you so much. 😂❤️ #marriedlife #fridayfeels
  • It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. 💁🏼‍♀️ #thursdayvibes #loveloft