Spring Wardrobe Staple | White Lace Blouses

Happy Monday, all! How was your weekend? Ryan was off work, so we made progress in our master bedroom and got out for a little fun. A little work, a little play – the best kind of weekend, right?! What didn’t make it the best kind of weekend, however, was the damn weather. 40 degrees with rain every single day … sigh. Since I’m never sure what to wear these days – one minute it’s freezing and the next it’s slightly warmer – I’m resorting to the power of persuasion and only wearing warm weather clothes in hopes that the Wisconsin weather will get the memo. And, that’s where my favorite spring wardrobe staple comes in – a white lace blouse.

Spring Wardrobe Staple | White Lace Blouses

When flipping through my closet recently, it became pretty obvious that I have a thing for white billowy blouses. Bonus if they have lace or embroidery detail. Ryan gives me a hard time for this because almost without fail I always find a new one to come home with when we’re out shopping. I can’t help it! Sleeveless, cold shoulder, long sleeve … Lightweight white fabrics scream spring and summer to me. I love that I can throw on a white blouse on it’s own, or right now I easily can layer a cardigan or utility jacket/vest for extra warmth.

Most recently, I found this little number on clearance at Target for $11. There was no way that was staying on the rack. πŸ˜‰ It’s one of my favorite white blouse finds yet! The embroidery detail, bell sleeves and peplum cut keep it cute and fresh for spring. Plus, I love that I can wear it with a pair of high-waist jeans but also dress it up if I want. The blouse is Xhilaration brand, which tends to run small on me so I sized up to a large. Also, it’s showing full price online so first check your local store to see if you also can score it on clearance!

Spring Wardrobe Staple | White Lace Blouses, Target Women's Victorian Lace Bell Sleeve Blouse

I think a white, lightweight blouse is a spring wardrobe staple that we all should invest in. I rounded up a few of my favorite picks to add to your own wardrobe this season – all are less than $100! It’s going to take a lot of self-control for me not to order all of these …

Do you love white lace blouses for spring? What other spring wardrobe staples should I add to my closet?

1. EdyeNicolesMakeup wrote:

Pinned! You look so pretty, Karly <3

Blessings,
    Edye | Gracefulcoffee.com

Posted 3.28.17 Reply
  2. Such a pretty blouse, lady- you can’t beat white lace for spring + summer!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

Posted 3.28.17 Reply

That top is SO pretty! I love the lace detail and I can’t believe what a steal it was! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 3.28.17 Reply
  4. I LOVE this blouse on you! It’s so flattering, and has the prettiest details. I don’t think a closet can have too many tops like these, it really is the perfect base!

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
  5. That shirt is SO good – and you are seriously glowing (it must have been that whole giving up makeup for a few weeks!) xx

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
    • You are the sweetest! It’s more than likely that I was trying not to laugh at Ryan behind the camera. πŸ˜‰

Posted 3.28.17 Reply
  6. This outfit is so perfect for spring! I love the blouse!

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
  7. Oh my gosh I totally hear you about the weather. I mean I seriously have no idea what to wear every day to work lol. Anyway!! Super cute outfit, that blouse is so pretty and it looks great on you.:-)

Posted 3.27.17 Reply

I love a good spring blouse — especially white, it’s so fitting for the season! Looks fantastic!

9. The Adored Life wrote:

You look so DAMN HAPPY! Seriously, you are GLOWING!

The Adored Life

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
  10. Target for the win always and you got it on sale?!?!? Major win girl!

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
  11. Oh my gosh, I have a thing for white blouses too. Especially lace! Can you ever have enough?! This one is so perfect on you. Love the fit!

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
    • No, definitely can’t have too many white lace blouses! At least, that’s what I tell my husband. πŸ˜‰ Must be a blonde thing!

Posted 3.28.17 Reply
  12. I’m with you that a beautiful white and billowy top will work for just about any occasion. This one is so perfect on you, and even better that it was on sale too! I’m glad that y’all were able to get things done on your master bedroom this weekend, even if the weather wasn’t that nice.

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
    • Thanks, girl! It’s seriously such a wardrobe weakness of mine. I just love them. Hope you had a nice weekend, too!

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
  13. It’s the best when you find something awesome on sale for such a great price! Love the detailing on the collar!

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
  14. Love how effortlessly pretty this top is, perfect for spring! Sending some warmth up your way <3

Green Fashionista

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
  15. Such a pretty top! Glad y’all had a great weekend!

Zelle
    Southern Style

Posted 3.27.17 Reply

Very pretty blouses! I love cream colored tops with a little bit of lace, I think they look so pretty and feminine with just about anything, but especially with jeans. I need to look for more that are age-appropriate!

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
  17. this top is gorgeous! so pretty on you. i love the idea of white blouses, but anything white on me is a no go (like the jeans). i have like, 2 white tops, and i am always afraid to wear them haha.

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
    • You seriously crack me up! I think white would look gorgeous on you, especially with your hair color. πŸ™‚

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
      • lol i am way too much of a klutz to wear white. without fail, i wear white, i spill food on myself.

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
  18. Beautiful top!!! I have at least 10 of the same type of black top!! Lol!!
    Jaymie

Posted 3.27.17 Reply

Definitely something lacking in my closet, a blouse like you have! I love it and feel you on the confusion of what to wear in this weather. i’m ready for warmth!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

20. Mes Voyages Γ  Paris wrote:

I love lace bluses dear! You are so cute in the shootings, I like it too much!
    xx
    MΓ³nica Sors
    MES VOYAGES Γ€ PARIS
    NEW POST: CHOKER TEE & FLARE PANTS
    DON’T MISS: VICHY TREND: BEST STREET STYLE & SHOPPING CHOICES

Posted 3.27.17 Reply
  21. You are gorgeous! LOVE that white top!