12.9.16 24

A Snowy Weekend & Favorite Links

Happy Friday! Remember Monday when I shared my three favorite ways to spend a snow day? Well, we have a lot more snow in the forecast for this weekend. Bring on the sweatpants, hot drinks and Netflix binges!

A Snowy Weekend & Favorite Links

In other news, how was your week? I’m this close to being finished with Christmas shopping, and I hope to get a head start on wrapping this weekend. Anybody else despise wrapping as much as I do? I put in all this effort to make the packages look pretty, and it gets destroyed in about 30 seconds. Kind of a thankless task if you ask me, but hey – ’tis the season.

Before you head out for the weekend, here are a few things from around the Web that caught my attention this week.

| My favorite gift guide for the farmhouse decor lover. I’ll take the coffee mugs and pillows, please!

| An easy peasy day-to-night holiday hair tutorial. I want to give those hot rollers a try!

| The cutest handmade Popsicle stick sled ornaments. Wouldn’t these be a sweet addition to any wrapped present?

| A guide to drinking around the world at Epcot. (Psst … can you guess where we’re headed back to in a few months? 🙂 )

| My recent go-to inner thigh workout. Especially on days that I can’t get to the gym, this is a great workout option since it doesn’t require weights.

In case you weren’t around these parts this week, I shared My 3 Favorite Ways to Spend a Snow Day and our Budget-Friendly Modern Farmhouse Half Bathroom Renovation.

Have a great weekend! See you next week!

1. i hate wrapping, but i suck at it, so i don’t mind if someone destroys it immediately. the faster the better, so i don’t have to look at my awful wrapping. lol. i only have a few gift cards to buy and KC’s grandma who is legit the hardest person in the world to shop for. but other than that, i am done.

Published 12.13.16
  2. I hate wrapping Christmas presents too! I’m just so terrible at it and they never look very pretty! I made myself sit down and wrap this weekend though, and I’m so glad that it’s mostly done! And hooray for another Disney trip soon! Disney is always a good idea!

Published 12.12.16
  3. SO MUCH SNOW this weekend!! Take me to Disney with you 😉 Hope you guys are staying warm!!

Published 12.10.16
    • You can come to Disney with me as long as I can dress up Haddie, lol. 🙂 Seriously, think how fun it will be to take her when she gets older!

Published 12.11.16
  4. Find links! I wish I had had that guide when we were at Epcot. ?

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

Published 12.10.16
  5. That gift guide has so many cute things and your bathroom looks great!!! We are waiting for the snow to arrive here too. Have a wonderful weekend! 🙂

Published 12.10.16
  6. I think we’re supposed to get snow later next week and it seems way too early– probably because last December was like 60 degrees, haha. I’m going to check out that DIY ornament- I love adding them on gifts, but it can be pricey to buy them!

Published 12.9.16
    • I know, this weather does seem a little uncharacteristic for this time of year. Like you said, probably because we’ve been spoiled the past couple years. I think we’re up to six or seven inches here today so far. Aren’t those ornaments so cute? I love them!

Published 12.11.16
  7. Emily Dunham wrote:

A snow day at home sounds lovely. We have some in the forecast for next weekend – wish it were this one, though!

Published 12.9.16
  8. Ahh I’m envious! We got a little snow this morning, enough for a 2 hr delay, but I want more! I’m craving a good snow day. I need to try that inner thigh workout!

Published 12.9.16
    • Well, we are up to six or seven inches, so you can come visit if you want! 🙂 That thigh workout is killer, great for those no-gym days.

Published 12.11.16
  9. Enjoy another snowy weekend! And yesss to Epcot, you’ll have to let us Orlando ladies know when you’re here <3

Green Fashionista

Published 12.9.16

Yes, looks like another snowy weekend coming here in IL too! Lots of good links here, I love those little sled ornaments, now if I could just find the time to make them! Hope you stay warm and cozy this weekend!

Published 12.9.16

Enjoy the snowy weekend! I can’t wait for one but hopefully not until January around here!

Published 12.9.16
  12. Jenn wrote:

OMG those sled ornaments are ADORABLE!!!! I want to make some!

Published 12.9.16

We have snow on the horizon as well and I definitely plan to enjoy a few of those cozy activities! I can always do with an at home workout – thanks for sharing that thigh one!! Happy Friday girl! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Published 12.9.16
    • Yes! That thigh workout is great for home workouts, especially since I don’t plan to make a trek to the gym in a foot of snow! Happy Sunday, lady!

Published 12.11.16