Under $25 Christmas Decor from H&M Home

Happy Monday! I hope that everybody had a nice holiday weekend. Our Thanksgiving was a nice day with Ryan’s family, and we got through our hosting duties with no issues. I’d be lying though if I didn’t say that I’m relieved that it’s over! (By the way, I revealed our dining room before the holiday in case you missed it.) Now that fall is “officially” over, it’s time to start decorating for the holidays! Since this is the first year that I’m decorating a fully-renovated house, I want to add a few new decor pieces while staying within a budget. So of course, I turn to one of my favorite online home stores – H&M! Here are my picks for under $25 Christmas decor from H&M Home.

Under $25 Christmas Decor from H&M Home1. | 2. | 3. (can’t have enough mugs) | 4. | 5. | 6. | 7. (obsessed with this) | 8. | 9. | 10.

Besides the affordable price points, H&M continues to surprise me with the selection of decor that they offer each season. Their Christmas collection is no different! There’s literally something for everybody regardless of your holiday style.

It’s pretty obvious from this roundup that I like to keep my decor relatively traditional. I like to add in holiday accents with my existing neutral decor, and I try to make the holiday pieces pop by using lots of red. There’s something so classic about red and white for Christmas – I purposely went that route so I knew that I wouldn’t get sick of it! This mug can be left out by the coffee maker for both function and decor, and I take it as a challenge to burn this candle everyday for the month.

Several of these items would make great gifts or stocking stuffers, too! Add a bottle of wine with this bottle stopper and pack of napkins, and you have yourself the perfect hostess gift. Or, how about a new apron and tea towel for the kitchen enthusiast in your life? Or, you know – just buy and keep everything for yourself and your own home. 🙂

If you’re also decorating and shopping on a budget, I hope that this under $25 Christmas decor from H&M Home guide gives you some new ideas! Plus, since today is Cyber Monday, you can get up to 30% your entire purchase. So, what are you waiting for?!

What are your favorite items from the H&M Home Christmas Collection?
Psst … you may also like My Picks from H&M Home and Weekend Picnic Essentials from H&M Home.

1. 12.6.16

that mug is adorable! i love h&m decor, so fabulous. i am totally obsessed with that trivet as well, so cute! must buy all the things!

• 12.7.16

I know, I really have to restrain at the moment from going shopping crazy (at least, for myself). Buuuuut so many of these things are tempting.

2. 11.30.16

Such fun ideas! That mug is adorable!

3. 11.29.16
    Jessica said:

H&M has been on point with their decor dept! I love it and own a few pieces!!Great festive picks!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

4. 11.29.16

H&M home is seriously killing it right now! Love these festive picks!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

5. 11.29.16

I was just thinking about holiday decorations this morning so thanks for sharing! That mug is really cute too. Hope that you had a nice Thanksgiving too! 🙂

6. 11.29.16

How cute is all of this?! I need that trivet!

Zelle
    Southern Style

7. 11.28.16
    AModernMomBlog said:

H&M always has the best stuff! I have reindeer plates similar to those and love them this time of year

Happy Monday
    Carly at A Modern Mom Blog

8. 11.28.16
    Pamela said:

H&M has some of the BEST decor! I love all of this! Those pillows are a must have! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

9. 11.28.16

H&M nails it again! I love those mugs! Glad Thanksgiving went well!

10. 11.28.16
    Debra Stachelski said:

Thanks for reminding me about H&M Home, I always forget about them! Cute stuff!

11. 11.28.16

Such cute finds and yay for all the Christmas decorations! I need that pillow <3

Green Fashionista

12. 11.28.16

Love the affordable gifts. I didn’t realize H&M had so much home stuff.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

13. 11.28.16
    The Adored Life said:

I have LONG thought that H&M home is one of the most under-utilized decor places! They have such cute stuff!
    The Adored Life

14. 11.28.16

Soo many cute choices! I love the wine stopper & festive pillows are my favorite!

15. 11.28.16

So I’m pretty much obsessed with everything reindeer for the holidays, so I’m loving that wine stopper and reindeer plate! So cute! We got almost fully decked out on Sunday, and I’m loving how festive everything looks and feels in our house now!

• 12.1.16

Yes! The reindeer stuff isn’t anything I ever thought I’d be drawn to, but it’s so rustic and festive for this time of year.

16. 11.28.16

Such cute stuff! LOVE H&M!

17. 11.28.16

Such a great roundup and price point. I always forget about their home selection!

18. 11.28.16
    Christina Sotherden said:

The trivet – I love too! I thought this can’t be a trivet, can it? SO cute!

19. 11.28.16

To be honest I never think of H&M when looking for decor. I’ll have to change that! Love these little accents, like the bottle topper and pillow!

20. 11.28.16
    Ashley said:

I keep forgetting that H&M has home decor, but they have some seriously cute stuff!! Need to check that out more!

21. 11.28.16
    Biana Perez said:

I always forget that H&M has a really great home section – we have one on Newbury street and I need to pop in and get some candles and pillows for really great prices!! xo, biana –BlovedBoston

• 12.1.16

I’m so jealous that you have a store near you that carries the home stuff in store … my credit card would be in danger, ha!