Fall Beauty Favorites

It’s not hard to believe that I’m officially in full fall mode. I crave the warmth and coziness this time of year brings, especially in my clothing and beauty choices. I lean more toward a neutral, muted palette in both categories while still incorporating those deep rich colors that we all love. Most of my beauty products stay consistent through the seasons, but a few that I always like to change are my cheeks, lips and nails. I have a select few fall beauty favorites, some tried-and-true and others new, and that’s what I want to share with you today.

Fall Beauty Favorites

My favorite blush of the moment is LORAC Buildable Matte Blush in Cinematic. It’s hard to believe that I could love a blush more than the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed, but LORAC is giving Tarte a run for it’s money. This is a matte blush, but it still leaves a beautiful sheen to the skin. And, the color pairs well with any eye look or lip product. The blush is highly pigmented, so have a light hand with application.

Fall Beauty Favorites LORAC Buildable Matte Blush CinematicFall Beauty Favorites LORAC Buildable Matte Blush Cinematic

I went quite a few months with no color on my nails. I decided to bust out Wicked by Essie the other day and was reminded that it is my ride-or-die nail color for the fall and winter. Close runner-ups are William Tell Me About It and Lincoln Park at Midnight both by O.P.I. Obviously, I dig a dark nail.

Fall Beauty Favorites Essie Wicked

Perhaps my favorite category, lip products are what I love to change and experiment most with during the colder months. Nothing is more chic than a dark berry lip or more festive than a red lip, am I right? Thanks to Pamela a few years back, I found my signature dark lip – Bordeaux from Rimmel – and it has stuck with me ever since.

Fall Beauty Favorites Red and Burgundy Lip Products

I recently received two tubes of the Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro Intense Velvet Color. I’m wearing the shade 201 here. The formula applies like a liquid lipstick but then dries to a stain. I’m a big fan of this because then I don’t have to worry about smudges or reapplying throughout the day. Plus, with this color in particular, you could get a variety of different tones depending on how many coats you choose to apply.

Fall Beauty Favorites Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro Intense Velvet Color #201

And, while not pictured here, I also received a bottle of Giorgio Armani Si Intense perfume in the same Influenster box. It has been quite a few years since I found a new scent for fall/winter, and oh my goodness – this stuff is pure greatness. I typically know that a perfume is good when Ryan even comments on it. I’m horrible at describing scents, so just do yourself a favor and go smell it at your local department store. You won’t regret it!

So, those are my fall beauty favorites! It’s nice to have a variety of new products and standby go-to’s in the mix for the coming season.

What are your fall beauty favorites? Any lip or nail colors that I should add to my shopping list?
Psst … also see Easy Neutral Fall Eye Makeup Tutorial, New Beauty First Impressions, and 3 Lip Colors to Get You Through the Rest of Winter.

Disclaimer | I received the Giorgio Armani Si Intense VoxBox c/o Influenster. All opinions are honest and 100% my own.

1. Emily Dunham wrote:

Love your look with that bright lip! Is the Rimmel color long lasting? I am in need of a good long wear lipstick!

Posted 10.28.16 Reply
    • I think it has pretty good wear time! However, I always pair my lipsticks with a lip liner so it lasts longer, so I’m not 100% sure how it would be on its own.

Posted 10.30.16 Reply
  2. EdyeNicolesMakeup wrote:

LOVE that nail polish color! I need to find it 🙂

Blessings,
    Edye | gracefulcoffee.com

Posted 10.28.16 Reply
  3. Jenna Graziani wrote:

I am in fall mode too! I am loving your look ?

Jenna | http://www.Laugh-Often.com

Posted 10.26.16 Reply
  4. I know I say it every time but I always love your beauty pictures so much! You might’ve just introduced me to my new blush:) And I love that nail color! My old faithful is You Don’t Know Jacques by OPI- it’s like grayish brown:)

Posted 10.26.16 Reply
    • Thank you so much! You don’t know what kind of boost in confidence that gives me – Ryan and I always struggling with shooting these. 🙂 That blush is seriously all I wear now, and I love You Don’t Know Jacques, too when I want something more neutral!

Posted 10.30.16 Reply
  5. I love dark nails for fall/winter, and Wicked is gorgeous! I have a few dark blue colors but no dark red! I think that I need to stop by the store on the way home and pick it up!

Posted 10.26.16 Reply
  6. girl you so pretty. seriously.
    i used to wear that lincoln park nail colour year round for like… 2 or 3 years? it was intense. i was obsessed.

Posted 10.26.16 Reply
    • Oh, stop. But thank you! Girl, I had my bridesmaids wear plum at our wedding because that is my ride or die nail polish color, and I wanted to wear it on my toes that day. True story.

Posted 10.30.16 Reply
  7. The Adored Life wrote:

YAY! I love your beauty posts, despite never using makeup butttt I always appreciate the effort you put forth in these!

The Adored Life

Posted 10.26.16 Reply
  8. You look gorgeous! Lincoln Park After Dark is also my ride or die – loving Velvet Voyeur by Essie right now, too!

Posted 10.26.16 Reply
  9. I love that nail color!

10. katie arnold wrote:

Your make-up consistently looks flawless. Thanks for the recommendations!

11. Rebecca wrote:

Love the lip color. I need to be more daring with my choice for the fall! My favorite fall nail color is Essie Chinchilly. Its a great neutral color that goes with everything!

Rebecca at lifelove&creativity

Posted 10.26.16 Reply
    • I’ve heard so many good things about that color, but I’ve never been able to find it in person. Guess I’ll have to check on Amazon!

Posted 10.30.16 Reply
  12. You look so pretty in a red lip! I love the dark polish too.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

Posted 10.26.16 Reply
  13. Great round up! I’ll have to check out some of these brands soon.

Posted 10.26.16 Reply

Beautiful Fall makeup palette, love the red lip color! Definitely some things I will be looking into here. I loved the Si perfume as well, it may be on my X-mas list!

Posted 10.26.16 Reply
  15. Okay that color looks so good on you I have to scoop it up!

Posted 10.26.16 Reply
    • Awe, thanks, girl! Definitely a great box from Influenster. I’ve been wearing those lip products nonstop.

Posted 10.30.16 Reply
  16. Love all of those lip colors! I’ve heard so many good things about Lorac blushes and that shade looks so pretty & perfect for fall!

Posted 10.26.16 Reply
    • They really are fantastic blushes! I love how pigmented they are so you barely have to use any to get a solid blush look.

Posted 10.30.16 Reply
  17. Ashley wrote:

That red lip looks amazing on you girl!

Posted 10.26.16 Reply

I had my first dark mani color last week and LOVED it…bring on the fall colors and that lip color on you is gorgeous!! xo, biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 10.26.16 Reply

• It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. 💁🏼‍♀️ #thursdayvibes #loveloft