A Quick Summer Break

Happy Wednesday! I hope everybody had a great holiday weekend and that the short workweek is flying by.

A Quick Summer Break

Ryan is on vacation this week, and we are taking full advantage of his presence around the house. Not only is the kitchen renovation still in progress (I have a seven-week update coming next Monday – also check out this post and this post for previous updates), but we also decided to tackle our front yard landscaping all on our own. Needless to say, it has been a TON of work and lots of long hours, but it certainly pays off – the front of our house looks completely different and practically brand new!

On that note, I am signing off for the remainder of the week so I can spend quality time with my husband and soak up every bit of this quick summer break. Be sure to follow along on Snapchat (msinthemidwest) to see what we’re up to! I’ll be back to regular programming next week.

Have a great week, all!

1. 7.21.16
    mdb0112 said:

Hope you enjoyed your break! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

2. 7.11.16

Glad you got some time with your hubby! Sounds productive and hopefully restful too!

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

3. 7.8.16

Hope you’ve been enjoying your break!

Zelle
    Southern Style

4. 7.7.16
    EdyeNicolesMakeup said:

Enjoy your break!!! <3

Blessings,

Edye | Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

5. 7.7.16
    Emily Dunham said:

Ohhh I hope you plan to share some photos of your hard work!

6. 7.7.16

You deserve a break! Have fun!

7. 7.7.16
    Aizzing said:

Enjoy the week off with your man! Can’t wait to see the ‘after’ photos.

Aizzing

8. 7.6.16
    Kristy Simon said:

Can’t wait to see the final landscaping reveal!

9. 7.6.16
    Christina Sotherden said:

I hope you two have the best week together this week – enjoy, enjoy!

I have to admit – being away from the blog for a break was quite nice last week – definitely thinking of doing it more often, ha!

10. 7.6.16

Can’t wait to see the kitchen! Enjoy your time off- so needed sometimes!

11. 7.6.16

Enjoy time with your man girl!!

12. 7.6.16

enjoy the week with ryan! can’t wait to see the kitchen when it’s finished 🙂

13. 7.6.16

Enjoy all of your time with your husband! Nothing’s better than having some time to relax, spend some time with your loved ones, and get some stuff done around the house too!

14. 7.6.16
    Pamela said:

Yay! Enjoy your week off with your hubby! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

15. 7.6.16
    Debra Stachelski said:

Hope you and Ryan enjoy the rest of vacation time! All your hard work is paying off, the house looks great! And you’re looking cute, too!