Things That Thrill Me

Things That Thrill Me_May 5, 2016_Miss in the Midwest

1. 10 YouTube videos that actually get makeup right.

2. 10 blogging posts you don’t want to miss.

3. Recipe for Italian bread dipping oil sauce.

4. How to make Pinnable images for your blog.

5. Jimmy Fallon and Chris Evans play a (hilarious) game of “chilly willy.”

6. Nine new book releases to read in May.

7. Lemon gooey butter cookies from scratch.

8. Why you don’t need to quit your career to have a successful blog business.

9. List of best-paying work-from-home jobs.

1. off to check out that chris evans link. i don’t even know or care what it is haha. and yay more books to add to my list!

Posted 5.25.16 Reply
  2. I’ve been looking for an article like #4 and #7 looks delicious! Xo, Stephanie

Posted 5.19.16 Reply
  3. Thank you for #8! This really hit home, and it’s definitely a struggle! It’s nice to highlight the reasons for having both a career and a blog!

4. Jenn wrote:

Yes to those yummy italian dipping sauces! One of my favorite parts of going to get Italian food! 🙂

Posted 5.5.16 Reply
  5. I loved Amanda’s post on how to make pinnable images for your blog! And that article on the nine best books for May has so many great options! I love that there’s one that’s based in Houston!

Posted 5.5.16 Reply
  6. Yeah!!! I always love when I make your list 🙂 That must read blog posts article just consumed a good hour of my life.

Posted 5.5.16 Reply
  7. I need to check out that career + blog post for sure. And I’ll take a couple of those lemon cookies.Yum! Have a great weekend girl!

Those lemon cookies! Mmmmm

Posted 5.5.16 Reply
  9. I need to check out the pinnable images post & those cookies look delicious!
    Kelsey

Posted 5.5.16 Reply
  10. OMG that bread and dipping sauce looks soooo good right about now!

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

Posted 5.5.16 Reply
  11. Lemon butter cookies, yes ma’am! Need to make these STAT!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

Posted 5.5.16 Reply

I always love the dipping oil! I need to check that out and make it!

Posted 5.5.16 Reply

If I could, I would live on eating bread with dipping oil and cookies, haha! Jimmy Fallon is always doing something fun, and that game with Chris Evans didn’t disappoint! “LaRose” has been coming up on a lot of must-read lists, will be adding that to the pile of books waiting for me.

Posted 5.5.16 Reply
  14. Jimmy Fallon continues to win at everything! And I definitely need that Italian bread dipping oil recipe in my life – YUM! Happy Friday Eve gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

Posted 5.5.16 Reply

I just did a book post today so I need to check out that books to read link! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 5.5.16 Reply

Italian bread dipping oils are pretty much my favorite thing ever! And I would love to have a work from home job… it’d beat being up getting ready to leave for work right now! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 5.5.16 Reply
    • Haha, right?! Since I work from home, it’s not always the best thing, but some days it is nice to just roll out of bed and walk to the other room. 🙂

Posted 5.8.16 Reply