5.16.16 47

Spring & Summer Dresses for Under $100

Hi, good morning! How was the weekend? We dipped back into the low 50s, and even saw a few snow flurries. Ew. So, I’m just over here dreaming of summer (even spring would do!) and all the dresses that come along with the change in season.

Affordable Spring & Summer Dresses Under $100
one | two | three | four | five

I love, love, LOVE wearing dresses during the warmer months. I mean, it’s essentially an entire built-in outfit – you put one on, and bam – you’re finished.

So, regardless of the number of dresses that I have hanging in my closet at any given time, I always can justify purchasing a new one (or five) since that’s pretty much what I live in through August. Plus, they’re easy to grab-and-go for any last-minute getaways or weekend trips.

I recently found a few spring and summer dresses that could be total workhorses once the weather cooperates, and even better, they all are under $100!

I saw Taylor wearing this dress to her surprise bridal shower, and it also comes in the prettiest coral color – I love that it has sleeves so you don’t necessarily have to worry about an extra layer or a jacket. I’ve been admiring the off-the-shoulder trend on everybody else, so I think this one from Loft is a great option – I might even be able to pull it off since there’s a waist tie for some added shape.

And, this maxi currently is on its way to me! Duh, it’s blush and has stripes – that was a no-brainer. I’m hoping that the front slit isn’t too high, but I always can sew it to a more appropriate length, if necessary. I think this dress will work great for any upcoming special summer occasions, like baby showers and weddings, but I’m sure I’ll be wearing it casually with a pair of sandals and a messy bun most of the time.

Are you a fan of spring and summer dresses? Do you have your eye on any specific styles?

1. i love dresses for the same reason, but i don’t get to wear them as much. i do tend to grab a maxi when we are going to run a quick errand or something because it looks so much better than, say.. my pjs. lol. that number 3 maxi dress… SO pretty. need it.

Published 5.25.16
  2. Love all these! I’m all about dresses in the summer! Love number 4, looks like the perfect, easy summer dress!

Published 5.18.16
  3. Love this roundup! The chambray dress will definitely be mine this summer. I ordered the Wayf Midi dress, but I’m just too short to pull it off so back it went haha. The LC dress you got is gorgeous, too!

Published 5.18.16
    • Oh rats, I bet that dress looked so pretty on you, though! I kind of want to order it in the coral color, but I definitely need more of a tan first.

Published 5.18.16
  4. Cute dresses are totally my shopping weakness, especially in warm weather…I really love that coral maxi!

Published 5.17.16
  5. I love those maxis!

Published 5.17.16
  6. I’m all about dresses as much as possible especially in the warmer months! Loving your picks! Sending some much needed warmth and spring/summer weather your way <3
    Green Fashionista

Published 5.17.16
  7. Ashley wrote:

I seriously have a dress addiction. These picks are so cute!

Published 5.17.16
  8. It’s so cold here too- where is spring? 🙁 I love three and five & could definitely use a few more maxi dresses in my closet.

Published 5.17.16
    • I just ordered #5, so I’m excited to get it and report back to all of you about it. And, I know – spring needs to get its act together!

Published 5.17.16
  9. Laura wrote:

Ahhh, such a fan of all of these! I agree, I LOVE dresses, especially in the warm-weather months!

Laura

Published 5.16.16

I can’t wait until it’s time for dresses and I’m stunned that time hasn’t come yet! Not quite snow but it got SO cold here yesterday. I love that off the shoulder blue one.

Published 5.16.16
    • I know, usually by now I’m wearing dresses pretty much everyday. Guess the weather has other plans for us this year!

Published 5.17.16
  11. Snow in May? I could not even imagine that! I love dresses for spring and summer – they’re so easy for just about anything! I’m loving that coral maxi.

12. Jenn wrote:

I’m a huge fan of Spring and Summer dresses. I just need the weather to start cooperating so I can actually wear them! Love all of these, but especially dress 3 and 5!

Published 5.16.16
    • Right? Everything would be better if the weather started cooperating. I ordered #5, too, so I’ll report back on it once I get it!

Published 5.16.16
  13. Such a great round up I love number 5 the best!

Published 5.16.16
  14. I love dresses for spring and summer! They’re so easy to throw on and I feel like they end up making you feel dressed up even if you’re not!

15. Lauren Scorzafava wrote:

Such amazing picks! Thanks for sharing!

xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

Published 5.16.16
  16. Definitely pinned this! I love how different all the styles are. And can’t wait to see you in that maxi, you will rock it for sure!

Published 5.16.16
    • Thanks for the pin, girl! Number 5 is on its way to me, too, so I’ll be looking forward to sharing them with you!

Published 5.16.16
  17. Dresses are my go to in the summer. I feel so much better in them than I do in shorts. Loving your finds! I have that white one on order.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

Published 5.16.16
    • I agree with you! I’m way more comfortable in a dress than shorts. You’ll look amazing in that white dress!

Published 5.16.16
  18. The weather this weekend! Ugh. No thanks. But I love the summer dresses! That off the shoulder one is so cute!

Published 5.16.16

I agree with you about the weather we’ve been having lately, so over it!! Cute dresses here today, you are lucky that you can wear dresses well – me, not so much!

Published 5.16.16
  20. Such a great round up! Love that off the shoulder one!

Published 5.16.16
  21. Love #3 and 5! I was also just at Loft yesterday but did not see that dress. I like wearing dresses during the summer too. It is supposed to get nice again here today and then chilly again tomorrow. But then back to the 70s. I hope that it gets nice again there too!!! I’m so over this rollercoaster weather haha. Hope that you had a nice weekend too. 🙂

Published 5.16.16

That chambray off the shoulder is so pretty!! We had a chilly day yesterday which was no bueno, but no snow flurries thankfully! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Published 5.16.16

I’m obsessed with that white dress! I saw it a few weeks ago and wanted to order it but I didn’t and now you’re making me want to order it again! SO pretty! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Published 5.16.16
    • It would look SO good on you – I think you could do the coral version, too because of your dark hair!

Published 5.16.16
  24. In love with these dresses. Especially the white one. Elegant, comfy and chic.