Things That Thrill Me

things that thrill me - april 28, 2016

1.Β  Recipe for a turkey bruschetta panini.

2. How to create fake calligraphy.

3. London travel tips and guide, thanks to Ashley.

4. Why girls tend to have more anxiety than boys.

5. A different take on a caprese salad – pesto dressing.

6. Proof that Prince William and Kate Middleton are a normal family.

7. A floral midi dress perfect for spring parties.

8. The lineup for the Disney Channel Original Movie Marathon (who else is excited to see Zenon again?!)

9. Mud pie for the win.

1. 5.3.16

sigh. i love kate middleton and prince william. i wish we could really see into their home and life, but that is crazy creepy so maybe not haha. i can’t stand how mean people are about them though. not nice at all.

2. 5.1.16
    Evelina said:

I have been trying to learn fake calligraphy because I don’t want to spend a fortune on the instruments for real calligraphy. It’s so fun!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

3. 4.29.16

That midi dress is perfection, and yessss to all things London and the Royal fam! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

4. 4.29.16
    Ashley said:

Thanks for the London love lady! PUMPED about the Disney Channel movie marathon. Zenon was the best!!

5. 4.29.16
    makeupHER said:

Love the royal family, they are so close to normal considering they may be running a country soon. Also I am so beyond excited about Disney Channel replaying their movies, Zenon and Alley Cats are totally on my list, but really all of them will probably be watched lol.

6. 4.28.16
    Nadia said:

Zenon, what a throwback! I never got the Disney channel at home so I was always so excited to stay at my Grandma’s because I could watch it there haha. I’ve always wanted to learn hand lettering but my writing is just not up to par!

7. 4.28.16
    Robyn Hinkle said:

I’ve always admired pretty handwriting. Prince George is just precious πŸ™‚ A friend of mine just shared the Disney marathon lineup. I was a HUGE Zenon fan haha!

• 4.30.16

I’m glad I’m not the only one excited about that marathon! Prince George is the cutest kid alive, I’m convinced.

8. 4.28.16

I am so excited for the Disney Marathon! My DVR will definitely have to be cleared before then. And now I want some Mud Pie – that looks delicious!

9. 4.28.16

I’m so excited for the Disney Channel Movie Marathon! I can’t wait to see Zenon again, but also Jumping Ship! I’m so excited to relive my childhood!

10. 4.28.16
    Biana Perez said:

I’m so excited with all those movies coming back to Disney channel!! The best!

11. 4.28.16

Love all of this I want that panini, like now!

12. 4.28.16

Mud pie- GIMME. So good! πŸ™‚

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

13. 4.28.16

Prince George is seriously the absolute cutest!!!!! I love that floral midi dress, fab round up as always girl!

14. 4.28.16
    Jenn said:

OMG I used to love Zenon! Did you ever watch The Secret World of Alex Mack? That was another one of my favorites growing up! And a big old YES to faking calligraphy! haha

• 4.28.16

I never really got into Alex Mack, but I sure did love Zenon – it’s so funny that they’re all coming back on!

15. 4.28.16

William & Kate are just the best πŸ™‚ So excited for the Disney movie marathon!
    Kelsey

16. 4.28.16
    Debra Stachelski said:

A Disney Original Movie Marathon?! – I know what you will be watching! I enjoyed the article about girls and anxiety, a lot of truth and some good advice there. And that Prince George, just can’t get enough of that little boy and his family. Yummy looking recipes here today, too!

• 4.28.16

I’m so excited for the Disney movie marathon, I used to watch those on repeat as a kid as I’m sure you remember!

17. 4.28.16

That floral print is so pretty & I still can’t get over how cute those pictures of Prince George were!

18. 4.28.16

Yay for the switch – your space looks so good! And I’m pumped for that Disney marathon – no shame. #JohnnyTsunami

• 4.28.16

You are so sweet, thank you! And, I’m pretty sure none of us have any shame about our excitement for the Disney movies. It’s so fun to relive our childhood sometimes!

19. 4.28.16

Oh Prince George is adorable! And I really want to take a calligraphy class sometime!

20. 4.28.16

That Prince George picture is just the cutest…and I love how he was standing on a stack of books!!

21. 4.28.16

Oh my gosh Prince George.. he is SO cute!!! The pictures of him meeting President Obama were the best too. All of that food looks delicious too. I also had this calligraphy kit when I was a little girl too. πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing and I hope that you have a great day!! πŸ™‚

• 4.28.16

I know how to do traditional calligraphy, too, but I’ve really enjoyed the new modern take on it. So fun and less formal!

22. 4.28.16

Can.not.wait. for that Disney Channel original movie marathon! Our poor DVR is going to be full for the rest of our lives from me saving all of those πŸ™‚ Gah! I can’t get enough of Prince George!! Did you see the pics when he met Obama IN HIS PJS?! I died.