Spring Style with Golden Tote

Spring Style with Golden Tote

Ever since late last year when I first ventured into the world of mail-delivery subscription boxes, I have become hooked – particularly on clothing subscription boxes/services. I mean, what’s not to love? You pay for a personal stylist to hand pick items that suit your style and then deliver everything to your front door – all for a reasonable price. In this day when time (and budgets!) are limited, these services are a saving grace. That’s why I’m so excited to tell you about Golden Tote.

Just like similar sites, Golden Tote is an online boutique where you can choose between three levels of service – get two to three pieces of clothing for $49, five to six pieces of clothing for $149, or a surprise tote of four pieces of clothing for $99. You start by filling out a style profile, then you can choose one to two items that you absolutely want included in your tote. After that, the rest of the pieces are chosen for you by a stylist based on your preferences. New totes go on sale the first Monday of every month so you are able to browse the latest offerings for the current season. Go check out the current April boutique!

Spring Style with Golden Tote_April 2016

I had the opportunity to try out Golden Tote’s service, and I was blown away. Not only was the quality of the clothing better than I expected it to be, but I was taken aback at how well my “surprise” pieces matched up with my style profile and preferences. Plus, how stinkin’ cute is that tote bag?! The tote’s graphic changes monthly, so that’s also a fun bonus.

I took my two favorite items from my tote – a classic red striped shirt and a navy blue linen vest – and styled them together to give you an idea of what you might receive in your own tote.

Spring Style with Golden Tote_April 2016Spring Style with Golden Tote_April 2016Spring Style with Golden Tote_April 2016Spring Style with Golden Tote_April 2016
shirt c/o | vest c/o | jeans | sneakers | sunnies (similar) | purse (similar)

Be sure to head over to Golden Tote to check out their current boutique items and sign up for a tote of your own!

Thank you to Golden Tote for sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% honest and my own. Don’t forget to sign up for a tote, and start shopping here.

I wish there were more subscription boxes that had affordable shipping to Canada – I love both these pieces and the price is really reasonable!

Posted 4.22.16 Reply
  2. I love that striped top, the red and white combo is always my favorite and how you styled it all is so fab!

Posted 4.21.16 Reply
    • Thanks, girlfriend! I love that I’ll be able to carry this top into the warmer weather with white pants or shorts.

Posted 4.21.16 Reply
  3. Ashley wrote:

You can’t go wrong with a classic striped shirt! Love the casual way you styled this one!

Posted 4.21.16 Reply
  4. All of the style services sound like such great ideas, but I love that you get a cute bag with Golden Tote! They really nailed your style perfectly this month with that striped shirt and vest! So cute!

Posted 4.20.16 Reply
  5. i love love love the red striped top. seriously, so cute. looks fabulous on you!

Posted 4.20.16 Reply

I haven’t ventured into style based subscription boxes yet, but I’m getting closer to it…I like that they nailed your style so well!

Posted 4.20.16 Reply
    • Yes, they really did! These subscriptions can be so hit or miss, but sometimes you just have to try and see!

Posted 4.20.16 Reply
  7. Love that outfit! So cute.

Posted 4.20.16 Reply
  8. This outfit is PERFECT on you!! 🙂 That tote is so cute too. I would love to learn more about Golden Tote so I’ll be checking it out! Thank you for sharing and I hope that you are enjoying some nice weather today too! 🙂

Posted 4.20.16 Reply
  9. Love this outfit– that stripe shirt will look so cute with so many things!

Posted 4.20.16 Reply
  10. I love all the service options out there right now. This one sounds great. Loving your look too!

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

11. Jenn wrote:

Love the look that you put together and picked out! I loved all of the pieces that I saw on snapchat too!

Posted 4.20.16 Reply
    • Thanks, girl! I definitely will be doing other outfit posts with the other items that I got in the coming weeks. 🙂

Posted 4.20.16 Reply
  12. Such a cute tote! Love your outfit!

13. thefashionfolks wrote:

Love the striped top! Lovely with red stripes instead of the usual black, perfect for spring! Xx

Posted 4.20.16 Reply

I can see how you fell in love with the pieces in your tote, so cute and so you!

15. Emily Dunham wrote:

Love how you styled this outfit! Such a great casual outfit!

Posted 4.20.16 Reply

I’ve never heard of Golden Tote but how cool?! Love this outfit, that striped top is so cute! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 4.20.16 Reply

• It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. 💁🏼‍♀️ #thursdayvibes #loveloft