Links & Things

Besides the gloomy, rainy weather, it has been a rather exciting week around here! With a majority of our downstairs taking shape, we thought it was time
to have someone come out and look at our kitchen for design ideas and a
cost estimate.

While it won’t be until sometime next week or early the week after until we get to visit the showroom and take a look at what the designer came up (we get to look at a digital 3D floor plan, very HGTV), we have every confidence that she knows what we’re looking for and can’t wait to see what she comes up with. Now I’m just anxiously waiting on pins and needles to see the results!

Favorite links:
| Amanda wrote a great post about why women basically rule the world.

| Applying my makeup in this situation is my mission for the future. #laborgoals

| Oh, Henry Cavill (aka Superman aka the celebrity love-of-my-life) – I would recognize you anywhere.

| How gorgeous is this farmhouse kitchen reveal? This has me dreaming of my own kitchen even more!

| Tortilla-crusted taco chicken sounds like the perfect combo of an easy-weeknight meal and satisfying our craving for Mexican food.

Have a great weekend!
Linking up with Amanda
Photo via

1. I can’t wait to see your kitchen as it progresses! We just renovated our farmhouse kitchen, it made such a HUGE difference to the entire look and feel of our home! Xo, Stephanie

Posted 3.27.16 Reply

I cannot wait to hear about the kitchen process!! Hope you guys had the best weekend!!

Posted 3.21.16 Reply
  3. oh i’m so excited and jealous of your future kitchen! and heyyyy henry cavill i would totally recognise him as well haha. that lady in labor is hilarious!

Posted 3.21.16 Reply
  4. Ahh yay for a kitchen remodel!! So exciting! We’ve started talking about that for next spring and I already can’t wait! Off to drool over that taco chicken recipe… Hope you guys had a good weekend!

Posted 3.21.16 Reply
  5. Yeah!!!! I love when I make your favorite links of the week!

Posted 3.21.16 Reply
  6. Such great links. I love farmhouse kitchens!

Posted 3.21.16 Reply
  7. Darcy from A Memory of Us wrote:

i LOOOVE farmhouse kitchens. They are always sooo beautiful.

Posted 3.18.16 Reply
  8. Tortilla crusted chicken sounds amazing! I’m always looking for a new Mexican food dish to try out!

9. Ashley wrote:

Must make that taco chicken next week!! Great roundup girl!

Posted 3.18.16 Reply
  10. That taco chicken sounds DELISH! And yay for the house reno, can’t wait to see it all come together! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

11. Jenn wrote:

That will be SO much fun to see what the designer came up with! I’m sure it’s going to look great!!

Posted 3.18.16 Reply
  12. Love that farmhouse kitchen and yay for your very own kitchen makeover!! Can’t wait to follow along and see what you go with!

Posted 3.18.16 Reply
  13. So exciting!! I love kitchen renovations! Can’t wait to see the end result 🙂
    Kelsey

Posted 3.18.16 Reply

I’m excited to see all the plans for your kitchen, that is so exciting! The kitchen inspiration you share here today is just gorgeous, I like what you’re thinking……. And of course women rule the world (even though we let the men think they do!)

Posted 3.18.16 Reply
  15. Ahh you guys have to be so excited to see the kitchen plans– definitely very hgtv 🙂 I can’t wait to hear more about what they come up with.

Posted 3.18.16 Reply
  16. I feel bad for that guy that no one recognized him!! I’ve had a few celebrity sitings here which is fun. I’ll save those stories for another time though haha. That is super exciting about your kitchen!!! That farmhouse kitchen is also beautiful. Good luck with the designer and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend! 🙂

Posted 3.18.16 Reply
    • I find it hard to believe that nobody recognized him, but sure enough nobody was paying attention. Hope you had a good weekend!

Posted 3.21.16 Reply
  17. Chesson Parker wrote:

Yum! That tortilla-crusted taco chicken looks sooooo good! Might have to try that out soon. Have a great weekend 🙂

Posted 3.18.16 Reply

That makes me laugh that people didn’t recognize him…I think anyone would notice a seriously hot guy lol!! So exciting about your kitchen!! Can’t wait to see it come together!! Have a great weekend! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 3.18.16 Reply
    • Oh my goodness, right?! I couldn’t believe that NOBODY recognized him, even for just being a gorgeous guy on the street. Lol!

Posted 3.21.16 Reply