Links & Things

We finally got our first taste of spring weather this week – it reached nearly 70 F for a couple days, which resulted in reading outside on the deck (I finished two books so far this week!) and a few walks with Finn.

On the agenda this weekend is (maybe) checking out our first BodyPump class, heading to the outlet mall in Kenosha, Wis., and dinner with neighbors Saturday night. I’m looking forward to being out and continuing to enjoy the gorgeous sunshine!

Favorite links:

| I absolutely loved Maya’s post this week about embracing the anti-hustle – I think we all need to indulge ourselves a bit in this philosophy.
| Shakespeare and Austen fans rejoice – a new exhibit is coming to town this summer and features that white shirt that made us all swoon over Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy.
| I admire Amanda’s honesty and transparency while discussing her ongoing struggle with negative body image
| Girl Scout Cookies + Leonardo DiCaprio = GOLD. These girls were genius with their selling strategy.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Linking up with Amanda

1. well obviously you and i need to plan a trip to washington, right? ooh body pump! my bestie is doing her first class tomorrow (and i am joining her, not my first obvs).

Posted 3.15.16 Reply
  2. The weather this week has been AMAZING! I actually finished a book too on our back porch – it was so nice! Enjoy your weekend!

Posted 3.11.16 Reply
  3. Mes Voyages à Paris wrote:

Thanks for sharing dear!!

XX

Mónica Sors

MES VOYAGES À PARIS

NEW POST: NEW COAT! PARIS FASHION WEEK II

Posted 3.11.16 Reply
  4. Oh I’m so jealous!! I would love to see that exhibit! The Girl Scouts + Leo is marketing perfection!

Posted 3.11.16 Reply
  5. Love those little girls!!They are so cute and smart to use Leo. I was also a Girl Scout and I’m pretty sure that my parents still have my green vest haha. That girl’s post about body image was great. She is beautiful too. I hope that you guys have a wonderful weekend!! 🙂

Posted 3.11.16 Reply

Love how creative those Girl Scouts were, I’m sure Leo would have approved, too! One of these days I’ll have to watch the Colin Firth version of Pride & Prejudice to see what had everyone swooning. Hope you have a good weekend, sounds like a fun one is planned!

Posted 3.11.16 Reply
  7. Loved seeing all those memes about Leo and his GS cookies! haha Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Posted 3.11.16 Reply
  8. Living on Cloud Nine wrote:

Yes those girls need to grow up and go into marketing! Using Leo was brilliant! I hope you have an amazing and fun weekend full of sunshine sweet girl!

Posted 3.11.16 Reply
  9. Jess wrote:

Body Pump is great! But you’re always SO sore the day after even if you take the class every week. Have a good weekend 🙂

Posted 3.11.16 Reply
  10. Jenn wrote:

I hope you have a great weekend–I’ve heard good things about Body Pump from a few friends who take the classes but haven’t ever taken a class myself-let us know how you like it if you end up going.
    Love some nice weather where you can read out on the deck–I did a little bit of that yesterday afternoon to unwind and it was glorious! 🙂

Posted 3.11.16 Reply

I hope the warm weather continues for you girl and enjoy the weekend! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 3.11.16 Reply