Links & Things

While the week before vacation typically is pretty busy, this week took the cake – doctor appointment, intro to spin class (my behind STILL hurts), visits from neighbors and an out-of-town friend, and a much-needed hair appointment. Not to mention getting packed and cleaning the house! I suppose that all the craziness and hard work that it takes to prepare to leave for a week makes a vacation that much sweeter and enjoyable.

Ryan and I couldn’t be more excited for our trip to Disney World next week! We leave Monday and come home Saturday, which also is my 27th birthday. We are looking forward to warm weather, sunshine, and all things Disney, of course! But, before I head out, enjoy a few of my favorite happenings around the Web this week.

Favorite links:

| Amanda’s travel carry-on secrets is a game-changer for any avid traveler.

| I’m game for trying any new methods that promise to help boost productivity.

| Hearing what Oscar-nominated women want to be remembered for is both inspiring and motivating.

| Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the love on my two-year blogiversary earlier this week. In case you missed it, check out my story and why I blog.

I have a whole week of new content planned for next week, so be on the lookout while I’m away. Have a great weekend!
Linking up with Amanda
Photo via

1. So many great links! Hope you had a blast in Disney! Xo, Stephanie

Posted 3.9.16 Reply
  2. Great links!

Posted 2.21.16 Reply

Isn’t it crazy how there’s just not enough time before a trip – it seems like you just have a million things popping up and time is flying! I was dying over Amanda’s packing – definitely inspired now to do better!

Posted 2.20.16 Reply
  4. Owen Davis wrote:

We are going to Disney next week, we will just miss you! So fun! Happy to have found your cute blog! Xo

Posted 2.20.16 Reply
  5. Emily Dunham wrote:

I remember after taking my first spin class, I hurt for like a whole week! It does get better!

Posted 2.19.16 Reply
  6. I feel you on the craziness right before vacation – that has been my week, too!! So excited for you guys and hope you have THE BEST time! Can’t wait to follow along on Insta!!

Posted 2.19.16 Reply
  7. Jessica wrote:

I wish I would have known sooner! I would have made you some ears!! Have a fabulous time and that basket is just the cutest!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

Posted 2.19.16 Reply
  8. Have a fabulous trip! I want to see lots of pictures, so I can live through you, please!! 🙂 Also, Happy early birthday!

Posted 2.19.16 Reply
  9. Have a great trip!! Loved Amanda’s carry-on secrets post too!
    Kelsey

Posted 2.19.16 Reply
  10. Jenn wrote:

Have so much fun on your trip!! It sounds like it’s going to be a blast–and a great early birthday present!

Posted 2.19.16 Reply
  11. It sounds like you had a busy, but productive, week! I did a 6 week spin class in college and it was sooo hard, I’ve been scared to ever try again, haha. I hope you guys have so much fun in Disney next week!

Posted 2.19.16 Reply
  12. I loved Amanda’s post. I’ll have to check out that productivity thing too. I hope that you and Ryan have a wonderful time on your trip!!! 🙂

Posted 2.19.16 Reply

I’m excited that you and Ryan are off to Disney World next week, and excited that we get Finn for the week, too! I enjoyed the Oscar nominated women video, we sometimes forget that they are people too.

Posted 2.19.16 Reply
  14. I’m so glad you shared Amanda’s post! This is such helpful information for any trip – weekend or international. I’m such an over-packer, but I definitely want to try these tips next time I travel!

Posted 2.19.16 Reply

• To my #foreverweddingdate: thanks for always standing by my side, letting me dress you up once in a while, and posing for pictures outside my childhood home like it’s high school graduation day. I love you so much. 😂❤️ #marriedlife #fridayfeels
  • It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. 💁🏼‍♀️ #thursdayvibes #loveloft