Volumizing Hair Products for Fine, Straight Hair

Volumizing Hair Products for Fine, Straight Hair

Considering that I struggle daily with styling my hair, I’m always blown away by how many of you often comment on how “good” it looks in pictures!

So, while Nadia is away on vacation, I’m guest posting for her over at The View is Beautiful discussing my favorite hair products to achieve volume in fine, straight hair.

Be sure to check it out, and enjoy!

1. fabulous! i need all the help i can get.

Posted 1.21.16 Reply
  2. I need to check this out!! I have super limp straight hair!!

Posted 1.20.16 Reply

…And now there’s more items added to my “must try” list!

Posted 1.20.16 Reply
  4. LOVE the L’Oreal Boost It products! And now I need to pick up one of the rest of your recommendations because my hair is sooo flat and dry in the winter!

Posted 1.20.16 Reply
  5. Fabulous finds! I also have fine hair, and am always on the hunt for great volumizing products. I’ve been liking the L’Oreal Boost It products too <3
    Green Fashionista

Posted 1.20.16 Reply
    • Yes! I’ve tried the L’Oreal Boost It finishing spray (teasing spray?) in the past, and that’s a good one, too. 🙂

Posted 1.20.16 Reply
  6. Just checked out the article. Great post and products! Will have to try some out soon!

Posted 1.20.16 Reply

Since you inherited my hair, you know that I struggle with keeping a style every. single. day. I’m intrigued with the volumizing powder, a product I haven’t tried yet. It’s hard when you have hair with a mind of it’s own!

Posted 1.20.16 Reply
    • I think you would like the volumizing powder! It might be good for giving your hair a little bit of life when it falls flat during the day – I know how much you hate that!

8. Jenn wrote:

Yesssss–from all of us fine-haired ladies out there, thank you!!

9. Dawn Marie wrote:

I need that mousse! I love volume and big hair and with my hair any little bit helps! Thanks for the tip!

I’ll have to try that body spray – sounds really good!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

11. Pinky wrote:

Yay, this post will preach to my fine pretty head of hair!

• Today was a good day to have a great day. ☀️ #happy #thursdaythoughts