My Picks from H&M Home

Picks from H&M Home Winter 2016

Maybe I’ve been living under a rock, but I had zero knowledge of the fact that H&M now offers home and lifestyle products. And, since I typically associate H&M with carrying the latest and greatest trends, I was even more pleasantly surprised to see that the home decor is relatively neutral and timeless at still-great price points – all wins in my book!

The classic, rustic-type decor is what I gravitate toward most from this line – I already can envision this jute rug in the kitchen and snuggling up under this moss-knit blanket with my Kindle. How fun would it be to have this wooden box as a centerpiece on a dining room table, filled with mason jars and greenery? And, you never can have too many wire baskets to store blankets and pillows or to have on fireplace hearth to store firewood.

I’m looking forward to seeing what else H&M Home releases in the future!

Were you familiar with H&M Home products? What are your favorites?

1. MarvelousintheMidwst wrote:

The H&M just opened a whole home department in Chicago and it’s amazing!! I seriously want every single thing from there! <3

Posted 1.27.16 Reply

I want them all! That pillow is too cute and the blanket looks so cozy!

P.S. I had NO clue they had home items now!

Posted 1.26.16 Reply
    • I’m so happy to hear that I’m not the only one that wasn’t aware of this! That pillowcase is my absolute favorite.

Posted 1.27.16 Reply
  3. I had no idea they were doing home products! Thanks for sharing!

Posted 1.26.16 Reply
  4. I need pretty much everything you rounded up, awesome finds! That pillow and that candle definitely need to make their way home to me <3

Green Fashionista

Posted 1.26.16 Reply
  5. Oh man, love love love H&Ms home decor!!

6. Emily B. wrote:

I love how affordable their home decor is. The pillow case is the best!

Posted 1.26.16 Reply
  7. i knew they had home stuff but i have never bought anything there. it would be dangerous if i let myself haha i love the rug & blanket!

Posted 1.26.16 Reply
  8. I hadn’t really looked into H&M home stuff before, but I cannot get over the prices!! Amazing! I love that little jute rug and the pillow.. honestly love it all!

Posted 1.26.16 Reply
  9. Those are fantastic and I love the price points on them!

Posted 1.26.16 Reply
  10. These picks are SUPER cute + fun- I need to check out the H&M home section more often!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

Posted 1.26.16 Reply
  11. I completely forgot that H&M has a home section! I don’t know if our stores carry it here, but I’ll be checking everything out online! Love that wooden box!

Posted 1.26.16 Reply
  12. I guess I was living under a rock too!! They recently did some renovations to the store on Michigan Avenue I wonder if they have home stuff there. I’ll have to check it out some time. Thank you for sharing lady! 🙂

Posted 1.26.16 Reply
    • I bet the store in Chicago carries the stuff in-store – you’ll have to let me know if you go check it out!

Posted 1.26.16 Reply
      • I have to go downtown on Friday, so I’ll go there and check. I’ll keep you posted on what I find! 😉

Posted 1.27.16 Reply
  13. Mree wrote:

I love H&M Home, they have a store here in Boston and I love going to walk around it.They have great stuff at great prices. Great picks.

Posted 1.26.16 Reply
  14. I must have been living under that same rock, because I had no idea they had a home line! These are really great pieces!

Posted 1.26.16 Reply
    • I’m glad I’m not the only one – I thought I was going to get a bunch of comments today telling me what an idiot I am, ha!

Posted 1.26.16 Reply
  15. i’ve only found their stuff online, but everything i’ve ordered has been great. and they redid their beauty line, and it’s awesome as well!

Posted 1.26.16 Reply
    • I’ve heard great things about their beauty line, I’ll have to check that out next. Glad to know someone who’s actually ordered stuff from the home line and can attest to the quality!

Posted 1.26.16 Reply
  16. Omg I love everything! I want to put succulents in that wood box!

17. The Adored Life wrote:

I feel like no one knows about H&M home which is means it’s such an awesome decorating secret!
    The Adored Life

Posted 1.26.16 Reply

Love all your picks, will definitely have to check out H & M Home myself!

Posted 1.26.16 Reply

I was so happy when the H&M on newbury street started carrying the home collection – I’ve scooped up a few things and I really love the muted tones they have! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 1.26.16 Reply

Love all of this! H&M Home has been killing it lately! I want to take the advice of that pillow case right now… <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes