DIY Blowout Tutorial | Hot Tools Hot Thermal Styling Brush

DIY At-Home Blowout Tutorial feat. Hot Tools Hot Thermal Styling Brush
After everybody’s feedback from this post and months of questions, I finally filmed a tutorial on how to use my all-time favorite hair tool – the Hot Tools Hot Thermal Styling Brush. I’m not joking when I say that this brush has completely changed the way that I style my hair, both for everyday and special occasions. It was my favorite purchase of 2015!

Just fair warning – apparently my favorite word these days is “okay,” and this video really highlights that. I’ll keep that in mind and try to catch myself next time I film a video.

I hope that you enjoy the tutorial!

1. Kristin wrote:

Thank you, thank you thank you!! I’m so intrigued! It’s in my Amazon shopping cart!

Posted 2.10.16 Reply
  2. Ellen fromNY wrote:

Thanks for the tutorial! Can you tell me how does this differ from using a regular curling iron?

Posted 1.19.16 Reply
  3. mdb0112 wrote:

Well, I am obsessed! I’m so glad you posted this! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

Posted 1.17.16 Reply
  4. I want one of these so bad now! I totally also thought it was a spinning brush thing at first, but the few times I dry my hair I always wish I was coordinated enough to dry and brush my hair at the same time- so this is like the perfect solution!

Posted 1.15.16 Reply
  5. had to wait till i got home to watch, but absolutely loved the video girl!! okay, so i have one thought / question. i want to be able to wash my hair, go to sleep and style it in the morning (so air / natural dry) which is what i currently do with my curling thingy or straightener. my hair is frizzy and kinky naturally, not straight like yours was in the video, so i wonder if it would still work? you know? also, i absolutely suck with a round brush and a blow dryer, so do you think i could still do this? and i need that tresemme 24 hour body stuff. your hair is just perfect! again, love the video! thank you 🙂

Posted 1.12.16 Reply
    • Thanks, lady! And, I definitely think this would still work – since it’s a round brush and heated, it should smooth out any frizziness/kinks. Kinda like what they do when they blow your hair out at the salon! I hope you give it a try!

Posted 1.13.16 Reply

Karly! You are like my beauty fairy godmother – I’ve always wanted to get this look for my hair. I’m suppose to be laying off shopping but I might have to cave and get this asap! Why can’t we just live closer?! You rocked the video too, btw!

Posted 1.12.16 Reply
    • You are so sweet, this comment made my day! I love spreading the joy of beauty to others. 🙂 Um, I think you should skip the no shopping thing and get this for yourself – it’s only $30! You can’t go wrong. 🙂

Posted 1.13.16 Reply
  7. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can’t wait to use my brush again now that I have an idea of what to actually do with it, haha! I may be back with more questions though 😉 You look awesome as always!

8. Emily Dunham wrote:

I can’t wait to check this out! Saving it for when I get home and can really pay attention!

Posted 1.12.16 Reply
  9. Definitely debating giving this a try! It looks so helpful!

10. cute tutorial! love it

xo

nancy

Posted 1.12.16 Reply
  11. Great tutorial. I will definitely be checking this product out!

12. The Adored Life wrote:

I have no idea how to do a blow out so this is like watching magic to me!

The Adored Life

Posted 1.12.16 Reply
  13. I’m at work and this is blocked but I cannot wait to get home and watch it because I bought the brush and I used it really quickly and liked it but I know that I’m not using its full potential!

14. Jenn wrote:

This looks totally like something I need!!!! Thank you for this great review, friend! I might be adding this to my Amazon cart soon!

Posted 1.12.16 Reply
  15. Awesome tutorial! Isn’t it amazing how much of a difference a great brush can make? Your hair looks beautiful <3

Green Fashionista

Posted 1.12.16 Reply

Terrific tutorial and that brush just makes your hair look amazing! Wondering if they make one small enough to use on shorter hair, may have to look into that.

Loved this tutorial/demo!

Posted 1.12.16 Reply
  18. How cute are you? And I love this brush- combining two tools like this is way brilliant!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

Posted 1.12.16 Reply

That’s a lot of hot in the title LOL! It gives you such great volume, but I’m scared of round brushes!! Although this one doesn’t seem like it would get my hair stuck in! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 1.12.16 Reply
    • Haha, I know – I kept confusing myself when I was typing it. I promise this won’t get stuck in your hair!

20. Myra wrote:

I have the BabyLiss hot brush & I love it too! I love how easy it is to make your hair look super fresh & bouncy with having to do such minimal work 😉 x

Posted 1.12.16 Reply
    • I had no idea that BabyLiss made one, but I’m sure it’s good since that’s a great brand. And, I agree with you – these types of brushes work great!

• Today was a good day to have a great day. ☀️ #happy #thursdaythoughts