Things That Thrill Me

If you’ve ever visited Disney World or Disneyland, then you’re most
likely familiar with some of the infamous food and desserts – I love
this roundup of recipes that you can try at home!

One of the next projects at home that I hope to tackle soon is redecorating our master bedroom – it’s in dire need of a makeover since I never quite got there with my original vision. This home decor website is serving as a great source of inspiration.

I’m lusting after this hairstyle, and the outfit is perfect for summertime outings.

I love when unique or unexpected items are framed as art – this DIY lucite frame with a vintage scarf would look great in any walk-in closet.

Reading advice from female leaders and powerhouses is both empowering and inspiring.

Stuffed peppers are such an easy appetizer or meal to throw together, and this recipe with pesto and goat cheese sounds extra delicious.

Every girl needs a classic, go-to summer dress, and this one might be it for everybody.

Casseroles typically aren’t my first choice during the warmer months, but this spinach and mushroom pasta bake looks irresistible.

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I was itching to change things up in my office – this office reveal is giving me major envy.

1. spinach and mushroom pasta? give it to me now. yum!

Posted 7.13.15 Reply
  2. Mushrooms and spinach are two of my favorite veggies so this recipe sounds great to me! Also, that home decor inspiration could not come at a better time for me…thanks for sharing!

Posted 7.13.15 Reply
  3. Lisa Pray wrote:

Those stuffed peppers look delish – my kind of thing!!

Posted 7.13.15 Reply
  4. Maya McDonald wrote:

I'm usually very anti-casserole, but that one sounds divine! I might have to make it this week 🙂 xx

Posted 7.13.15 Reply
  5. Loved reading about those major girl bosses. They are really inspirational! Yes to that dress it is absolutely perfect for the Summer!

Posted 7.12.15 Reply
  6. I so badly want to chop my hair off and go for that simple, effortless look everyday, but I can't bring myself to do it! You rock that look though so well!

Posted 7.10.15 Reply
  7. ElleSees.blogspot.com wrote:

always love your links–i saw this on fb and had to come over. that idea of the framed scarf is genius. i need to do this!!

Posted 7.10.15 Reply

Lots of yummy looking recipes, especially the Disney ones!

Posted 7.10.15 Reply
  9. I want that dress!! And I miss Disney! Great links!

Her Heartland Soul

Posted 7.9.15 Reply

Your decorating taste is so up my alley – the office and bedroom are both stunning! I've been planning a bedroom makeover for ages but I'm hoping to finally get my act together and start painting this summer!

Posted 7.9.15 Reply
  11. Yes to the Disney copycat recipes! I can't wait to try a few of those! And also the stuffed peppers… we LOVE those!

Posted 7.9.15 Reply
  12. Jenn wrote:

The spinach and mushroom pasta bake looks delicious. I'm pretty sure my stomach just growled looking at that!

Posted 7.9.15 Reply
  13. Those stuffed peppers sound delicious, and I definitely think your hairstyle is pretty spot on to that inspiration!

Posted 7.9.15 Reply

How fun that you can make the Disney recipes at home – we love Disney World and are hoping to possibly make our first visit to Disneyland while in CA later this summer. You always find the best hairstyles and I love the look of that summer dress!

Posted 7.9.15 Reply
  15. Love that dress, that office, and that food looks yummy!! 🙂 I look forward to when you do this post every week too. 🙂 I'm checking out that decorating site. We are trying to find a new duvet/coverlet and I feel like it needs some sprucing up. Especially since we had our entire place painted a few months ago. Thanks for sharing and have a great day!! 🙂

Posted 7.9.15 Reply

That's one of my favorite offices that I've pinned – just love the pops of pink! I love the link you shared about the female leaders! Saved it for later! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 7.9.15 Reply

That hairstyle is so cute! I keep thinking about cutting mine shorter. And LOVE that dress, so perfect!

Sequins & Sea Breezes