Things That Thrill Me

It’s always fun to get a behind-the-scenes look at popular blogger’s and female entrepreneur’s offices to see where they work and keep motivated on a daily basis.

Frozen mint chocolate chip pie – do I really need to say anything more?

It’s no secret that I, and pretty much all of us, love anything chambray – this blouse from Madewell looks perfect for summer and is styled perfectly.

Summer salads that include fresh fruit are typically my go-to for lunch these days – this recipe that includes a side of fried goat cheese balls just takes that to a whole other level.

Amanda shared a great, quick workout that’s easy to squeeze in in the mornings when you’re pressed for time.

If you’re a fan of Fixer Upper, I came across the Etsy shop that they purchase a lot of their signs from – I pretty much want one of each for every room in the house.

I’m determined to have the stairway wall decorated before the end of the summer, and I absolutely love this rustic all-white wall for inspiration.

How chic are these DIY marbled clay ring dishes?! These would be perfect anywhere in the house to catch jewelry or little trinkets.

We love to bake or grill zucchini, especially when we can get it
fresh at the farmer’s market or a local produce farm stand – I can’t
wait to try this version that involves some good ol’ Parmesan cheese.

1. That frozen cake/pie looks delicious! And those marble trays are so pretty!

Posted 7.25.15 Reply
  2. Fried goat cheese balls? Now that's speaking my love language.

Posted 7.25.15 Reply
  3. Jessica wrote:

I love ETSY! I'm a huge fan of the small shops and their signs are so pretty. Would love for you to stop by my latest post πŸ™‚

xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

Posted 7.24.15 Reply
  4. Omg fried goat cheese balls in a salad? YUM!

Her Heartland Soul

Posted 7.23.15 Reply

I so LOVE the home sign! The frozen mint and chocolate pie sounds amazing and the perfect summer treat! Popping over to peek at that office now – I always love things like that.

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  6. Definitely checking out that Etsy shop! Those zucchini things look yummy!! So does the pie and salad…Now I'm off to eat lunch… πŸ™‚

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  7. I think I have the marbled dish pinned and then forgot about it. Thank you for the reminder I definitely need to revisit that. Yeah!!!! I always throw out a little fist pump when I make the list! It is such a great little heart raiser in the morning!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply

The zucchini rounds look delicious!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply

A great collection of ideas and recipes today, I'm anxious to try that zucchini recipe! That ring dish is so pretty, and I'm loving all things Fixer Upper these days, too! Joanna makes me want to change my entire house!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  10. I'm obsessed with the Me Before You Etsy shop and literally want one of everything, too! Fried goat cheese balls… I'm going to be thinking about those all day. YUM. Happy Thursday!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  11. I'll be right over for some of that pie! Haha. Love those little dishes and oh my gosh I think that I'm addicted to the HGTV channel now haha. πŸ™‚ Fab roundup though, and I hope that you have a great day today! πŸ™‚

12. Great round up! I need that pie πŸ˜‰

13. Frozen mint choc chip pie?! Sign me up. πŸ™‚

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

Posted 7.23.15 Reply

I always love this post because it gives me so much reading material for the day – can't wait to look behind the scenes at blogger office spaces and also that DIIY!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

15. Jenn wrote:

Fried goat cheese balls and mint chocolate ice cream pie?? Now I'm off to go be a fat kid and eat everything in sight lol

Posted 7.23.15 Reply

That top from Madewell is so perfect! And loving anything with fried goat cheese balls, yes please! Oh and that marble ring holder? So cute!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 7.23.15 Reply

• To my #foreverweddingdate: thanks for always standing by my side, letting me dress you up once in a while, and posing for pictures outside my childhood home like it’s high school graduation day. I love you so much. πŸ˜‚β€οΈ #marriedlife #fridayfeels
  • It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ #thursdayvibes #loveloft
  • #Bookworms, rejoice! This is our kinda day! πŸ“š On #WorldBookDay, I simply want to say thank you to all authors. Your characters, stories and words change my life daily, and I can’t imagine a life without them. Happy reading to all! #bookstagram
  • β€œIt’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” Alice, Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
β€’β€’β€’
β€’β€’β€’
  • Catalina Island is nothing short of enchanting. β˜€οΈ #catalinacasino #vacationmode #frommyview
  • California vacation part one: β˜‘οΈ. Thanks for the magic, memories and OG nostalgia Disneyland! #adultsatdisney #toontown #wallsofdisney