Things That Thrill Me

Forget the fact that this bedroom is meant for a little girl – I wish it was my bedroom!

After seeing Julia’s perfectly-styled city biking outfit,
I immediately ordered the shorts so I can recreate the outfit myself.
The best part? The shorts currently are on sale for only $19!

Is it just me, or is toast one of those foods that you literally can put anything on it and it will taste good? This garlic mushroom toast recipe sounds mighty delicious right about now.

Did you all catch Nadia’s New York wedding guest outfit? If not, head over there immediately – it’s sure to make you green with envy.

I’m very much into taking popular salad recipes and turning them into sandwiches or wraps for a bit of extra substance – these grilled chicken caesar sandwiches definitely will be on the menu before summer is over.

Project black front door is currently underway, and I’m using this curtain inspiration to add some privacy to our sidelights.

Either I’m craving comfort food or my tastes are changing because this pasta with peas, ham and red bell peppers would never have seemed appealing to me, but now I want to eat a whole bowl!

My laundry room is nowhere near the size of this newly-renovated one, but I’m excited to incorporate some of the same colors and decor ideas into my own space.

Whether you’re a bride-to-be, bridesmaid or wedding guest this summer, you cannot go wrong with a gorgeous, loose tousled updo.

1. Tori wrote:

I love reading these–always leads me to other great blogs and articles!!!

Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

Posted 7.7.15 Reply
  2. Of course in love with Julia's bike excursion ensemble — can't wait to see your recreated look!

xo Southern Style

Posted 7.6.15 Reply
  3. That laundry room is so cute! I'm obsessed with anything home related right now since we're getting ready to move into our house!
    xo Emily

Posted 7.3.15 Reply
  4. ElleSees.blogspot.com wrote:

i love that bedroom too! can i have it? the mushroom toast sounds like something i would just LOVE. i think the idea of the curtains for some privacy is great. hope you share it completed.

Posted 7.3.15 Reply

Im excited to see the completed front door project! Lots of other good ideas here today! Happy 4th of July!!

Posted 7.2.15 Reply
  6. That sandwich sounds yummy! Can't wait to see you new door! Good luck painting!

Posted 7.2.15 Reply

That updo is so pretty, love that!

Posted 7.2.15 Reply

I had a mushroom bruschetta recently at an Italian restaurant that was amazing so that toast sounds right up my alley! That whole house is like a dream – can we talk about that craft room?! Thanks so much for including my post girl!

Posted 7.2.15 Reply

I love that undo – for weddings in the summer I love having my hair up if possible to try to stay cooler! That bedroom is perfect – I love the color scheme.

Posted 7.2.15 Reply
  10. Great picks and look at all those fun new recipes!

11. Pinky wrote:

Everything and anything garlic and mushroom sounds amazing to me!!!

Posted 7.2.15 Reply
  12. What's is with all these super glamorous little girls room? I love them and I totally want one too! My little girls room is making me jealous of my own boring bedroom!

Posted 7.2.15 Reply
  13. That is a little girls bedroom?! Sheesh. I wish that I was mine too lol. Love that outfit, so cute!! That toast looks delicious too. 🙂 Hope that you have a fab day today too!!

14. Stephanie Chalk wrote:

That garlic toast sounds delicious! Oh, and that little girl's bedroom is lovely, wishing this was my room as well! Xo, Stephanie

Posted 7.2.15 Reply
  15. $19 shorts, yes please – they're so cute! Love the idea of curtains in the entryway and I can't wait to see how your black front door turns out!

Posted 7.2.15 Reply
  16. Mmm mushroom toast!! And what a great deal on those shorts!!

Her Heartland Soul

Posted 7.2.15 Reply
  17. YES to all of this yummy food…that pasta sounds amazing!

Posted 7.2.15 Reply

You can't pass up $19 shorts cant wait for you to recreate that outfit!! I dream of a big laundry room one day lol! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

19. Jenn wrote:

Yum for grilled caesar sandwiches! Those sound delicious. Those curtains for the entry way are a genius idea–I always love the look of doors with windows like that, but definitely did not like the lack of privacy. Perfect solution!!

Posted 7.2.15 Reply

That curtain inspiration is such a cute idea! I kinda wish I had seen that when I had sidelights! And that updo is absolutely amazing!

Sequins & Sea Breezes