Spongelle Beyond Cleansing – Luxury Spa Products at Home

var search_me = ‘288_67546’; var scriptElems = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’), i=scriptElems.length – 1, curLoc; for (; i; –i) { curLoc = scriptElems[i]; if (‘innerText’ in curLoc) { if (curLoc.innerText.indexOf(search_me)) break; }else if (‘textContent’ in curLoc) { if (curLoc.textContent.indexOf(search_me)) break; }} addImpression(288,67546);var clkHndlr = function(event) { addListenersForClickAround(288,67546, curLoc); };addEvent(window, ‘load’, clkHndlr);
You know the feeling that you get every once in a while when you discover a new beauty product that makes your at-home beauty routine feel like an expensive spa experience? Well, Spongelle Beyond Cleansing made me feel as such in a BIG way.

Just like all of Spongelle Beyond Cleansing’s buffer sponges, the Body Wash Infused Buffer and Pedi Buffer (specifically designed for feet) are formulated to cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate and massage your skin for multiple uses – the body wash sponge is guaranteed to be good for 14+ washes and the pedi buffer for 30+ uses. With time-released lather technology, you receive the ample amount of soap and massage texture while you wash up, which results in rejuvenated and restored skin from head-to-toe.

All products from this brand also are hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested – for a girl like me that suffers from body acne, that is music to my ears! It’s rare that I come across luxurious, at-home spa products that can renew and hydrate my skin without causing breakouts.

The scents also deserve an honorable mention – I currently use the body wash buffer in Coconut Verbena and the pedi buffer in Mandarin Mint. Holy. moly. Talk about an instant pick-me-up and mood booster by just alone smelling these products.

With the adorable packaging and affordable price point at only $16 each, I can’t wait to pick up a few more products for some upcoming trips. Not to mention, these would make great gifts or stocking stuffers once the holidays roll around!

Be sure to visit Spongelle Beyond Cleansing’s website to browse all their products, and follow them on Instagram to stay up-to-date on all the brand’s latest news.

Thank you to Spongelle Beyond Cleansing and BrandBacker for sponsoring this post.

1. I really think you'd like these – they would make a nice gift or even for traveling!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  2. Lol, you are so cute! I know sponges are generally a feeding ground for bacteria, but that's why I think these are great – they only are good for X amount of uses, and then you're done with them!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  3. Yes, the smell is unreal – such a nice treat in the shower!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  4. Absolutely, I've been so happy with them.

5. So cute!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  6. I agree! I already know that I'm purchasing these for some of my female family members come holiday time!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  7. I hope you do! There's some great stuff on the website that I can't wait to purchase once I'm finished with these. 🙂

8. They are fabulous!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  9. Absolutely, the perfect gift! I'm glad I'm not the only one with the body acne issues – I'm always embarrassed to mention or talk about it, but hey – that's life.

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  10. I agree, the packaging is half of what I love about these!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  11. Thanks for stopping by!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  12. I agree, I'm definitely stocking up for the holidays!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  13. I agree, I can't wait to get these as gifts for people!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  14. Right?! I feel the exact same way! I've had zero issues with these, though. 🙂

Posted 7.23.15 Reply

This looks like a neat product! The scents sound amazing and the packaging is cute!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  17. So I'm totally weird and sponges kind of freak me out– even for washing dishes, haha, but these look so cute & I love that they're scented!

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  18. So I’m totally weird and sponges kind of freak me out– even for washing dishes, haha, but these look so cute & I love that they’re scented!

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
    • Lol, you are so cute! I know sponges are generally a feeding ground for bacteria, but that’s why I think these are great – they only are good for X amount of uses, and then you’re done with them!

19. Ashley T wrote:

What a fun product! I bet it smells amazing!

20. Ashley wrote:

What a fun product! I bet it smells amazing!

21. Jessica wrote:

I now need to try this! This looks great for anyone wanting to have better skin 🙂

xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

22. These are so cute!!

Her Heartland Soul

23. These are so cute!!

Her Heartland Soul

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  24. What a fab little product and they would be really nice gifts to others as well!

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  25. What a fab little product and they would be really nice gifts to others as well!

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
    • I agree! I already know that I’m purchasing these for some of my female family members come holiday time!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  26. These sound lovely!!! I'll definitely check out their website. Thank you for sharing lady! 🙂

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  27. These sound lovely!!! I’ll definitely check out their website. Thank you for sharing lady! 🙂

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
    • I hope you do! There’s some great stuff on the website that I can’t wait to purchase once I’m finished with these. 🙂

Posted 7.23.15 Reply

Never heard of these, they sound pretty awesome!

Posted 7.22.15 Reply

Never heard of these, they sound pretty awesome!

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  30. These look fabulous! And unfortunately, I hear ya on the body acne! Such pretty packaging as a gift to myself or to friends 🙂

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  31. These look fabulous! And unfortunately, I hear ya on the body acne! Such pretty packaging as a gift to myself or to friends 🙂

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
    • Absolutely, the perfect gift! I’m glad I’m not the only one with the body acne issues – I’m always embarrassed to mention or talk about it, but hey – that’s life.

Posted 7.23.15 Reply

The packaging for these is so cute and that always drags me in for a product! They look so soft too.

34. Lauren Scorzafava wrote:

This is great! Thanks for sharing!

xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

35. Lauren Scorzafava wrote:

This is great! Thanks for sharing!

xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

Posted 7.22.15 Reply

I love the shape!!! This would be a great gift to get someone too! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

38. Jenn wrote:

I'd never heard of this product line before but it sounds pretty awesome! Also great that it's hypoallergenic too!

39. Jenn wrote:

I’d never heard of this product line before but it sounds pretty awesome! Also great that it’s hypoallergenic too!

Posted 7.22.15 Reply

Ohh both of those scents sounds amazing! And love that its hypoallergenic, I swear I'm allergic to everything these days!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 7.22.15 Reply

Ohh both of those scents sounds amazing! And love that its hypoallergenic, I swear I’m allergic to everything these days!

Sequins & Sea Breezes