Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Diamond Color & Radiance

I recently was lucky enough to receive the Schwarzkopf Influenster VoxBox, which was filled with hair products from the new Essence Ultime Diamond Color & Radiance line that was developed in collaboration with Claudia Schiffer.

I haven’t yet had an opportunity to test the shampoo and conditioner – my shower currently is overrun with at least four different shampoo/conditioner bottles – but I am excited to see how this product line helps protect my color-treated hair from the summer sun and if it extends the life of my blonde highlights. If these products can do that for a drugstore price, you can bet that I’ll be sold.

I did, however, waste no time trying out the Illuminating Mask, which is a one-minute treatment with diamond gloss serum and UV filter that claims to “seal-in hair color for anti-fading and deeply nourishes and smooths hair.” Oh. my. word. I haven’t tried a lot of hair masks in my day, but I’m a convert now thanks to this goodness in a jar. It smells ah-mazing, and my hair always is left bright and silky smooth. I imagine this jar will last quite a while, too, since you don’t need to use this more than once a week, and a little product goes a long way.

There are three other product lines in the Essence Ultime family, as well as a full arsenal of styling products that I can’t wait to get my hands on.

Have you tried the Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime line? Tell me your thoughts in the comments!

Disclaimer | I received these products from Influenster for testing purposes only. All opinions are my own.

1. I’m intrigued by the illuminating mask, sounds like just the pizazz my hair needs! Glad to hear it works amazing 🙂

Posted 7.29.15 Reply

I’m the worst at shower product hording – so many bottles of shampoo, but you gotta switch it up right! You know I’m a big fan of masks. This one makes your hair look soo smooth, I’ll have to see if I can find it anywhere around me!

3. Ashley wrote:

I do a hair mask 1-2 times a week and will have to give this one a shot! It sounds fabulous!

Posted 7.29.15 Reply

So funny how we can so quickly fill up a shower with so many shampoos/conditioners. I’ve never tried a hair mask – I may just have to look into that.

Posted 7.29.15 Reply
  5. I have not tried that line but your hair looks beautiful!!

Her Heartland Soul

6. Jenn wrote:

I haven’t heard of this but it sounds amazing!! I need something that will help my hair not react horribly to humidity. Humidity is NOT my friend!

Posted 7.29.15 Reply
  7. Can’t wait to hear what your take is!

Posted 7.29.15 Reply
  8. That mask sounds awesome!

Posted 7.29.15 Reply

I saw this line at Wal Mart and was intrigued but haven’t tried it. I’ll wait for your review!

Posted 7.29.15 Reply
  10. I’ve never heard of this line before but give me that mask!! Love that it only takes one minute to get better hair!

Posted 7.29.15 Reply

Anything that only takes a minute to work is a winner in my book! I haven’t heard of the line but I’ll keep my eye out now! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 7.29.15 Reply

I haven’t heard of this line yet but that mask sounds amazing! I’m always looking for something to breathe a little life back into my hair, especially during summer!

Sequins & Sea Breezes