Graphic Paisley Print & Fringe

With the super hot temperatures we’ve (finally) been experiencing throughout the past week, I’ve been able to at last wear new and old-favorite tanks that have been waiting patiently in my closet.

This one recently was sent to me from Tulip in Kansas City, and I immediately fell in love with the high neckline, open back and bold colors that combine a paisley and ikat print into a unique pattern. And, since I can’t seem to get enough of fringe lately, the tassels on the hem add a fun, finishing touch that makes me want to twist and twirl wherever I go.

tank: c/o Tulip
denim: Old Navy
yellow lace bandeau: Kohl’s (similar)
earrings: American Eagle, really old (similar)
wedges: Old Navy (similar)

1. 7.25.15
    Allison Lewis said:

Love the top and earrings! <3 Would love for you to stop by my latest post.

Alli

2. 7.23.15

Thanks, friend!

3. 7.23.15

Thanks, lady! Those are my favorite shoes – I wear them way too much.

4. 7.23.15

Thanks, girlfriend!

5. 7.23.15

Yes, this would look SO good with white skinnies! I'll have to do that when I wear the top next. Good thinking. πŸ™‚

6. 7.23.15

Thanks, Erin!

7. 7.23.15

Thank you! The top was a little big, so I put that lace bralette on quick to help cover up my bra. πŸ™‚

8. 7.23.15

Thanks so much!

9. 7.23.15

Oh my goodness, you're too nice! Thanks, girl!

10. 7.23.15

Thank you!

11. 7.23.15

Thank you!

12. 7.23.15

You are so sweet, thank you! This top is still sitting in a pile waiting to be washed, so I'll have to report back. I plan to hang dry it, though, so hopefully nothing happens to the tassels in the wash.

13. 7.23.15

That's what I did, too – I got them in black, as well. πŸ™‚ They go with everything!

14. 7.23.15

Thanks, Ashley!

15. 7.23.15

I'm with you on that one!

16. 7.23.15

They are so comfortable, I wear them all the time!

17. 7.23.15

Thanks, sweet friend!

18. 7.23.15

Thanks, Claire! Those wedges were a major clearance find at Old Navy last summer – I got them in black, too. πŸ™‚

19. 7.23.15

Right?! I love it, too!

20. 7.23.15

Thanks, Sam! Hope you're having a good week, too!

21. 7.23.15

Thanks, lady! πŸ™‚

22. 7.23.15

Thanks, girl!

23. 7.23.15
    Nadia said:

So pretty!!! You look amazing with hoop earrings!

24. 7.22.15
    Heather said:

What a fun top! The fringe gives it a unique look – love it!

XO

25. 7.21.15

this is such a cute top! very flattering. love the shoes!

26. 7.21.15

Love this top on you! SO pretty!

xo Southern Style

27. 7.21.15

I love that the of neckline I think it is so feminine and pretty. You know my love for all things fringe! I would love this with some white skinnies! Total Summer outfit! Looking gorgeous girl.

28. 7.21.15

You look beautiful! I love those earrings with that top!

Her Heartland Soul

29. 7.21.15

I am loving the cute fringe on this tank top. I like that you have a little bit of lace peeking out from underneith. Such a fun outfit. And you look so pretty!!

–Samantha

30. 7.21.15

Such a cute outfit! Love your hair like that!

31. 7.21.15
    Jodie Filogomo said:

Definitely a stunning top!! I love the colors! jodie

32. 7.21.15

Alright, Karly! Stop being so gorgeous STAT! Love the fringe and high neckline on that top!

33. 7.21.15

That is such a fun top! I love how you styled it!
    xo Emily

34. 7.21.15
    Christina Sotherden said:

This might be my favorite look to date – I am obsessed with that top! I love fringe but keep trying to stay away because I'm worried about how it will wash – do you have problems washing it or does it come out looking just as you put it in?!

35. 7.21.15
    Mia- MakeMeUpMia said:

That top is adorable! I have those ON wedges too, I bought them at the end of last summer for like $4. LOVE them so much πŸ™‚

36. 7.21.15

That top is perfect! And loving you in those jeans!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

37. 7.21.15

Such a fun top for summer! Love the tassels, I can't get enough of those lately!

38. 7.21.15
    Biana Perez said:

Such a cute summer outfit! I really love the slight wedge sandals you're wearing – they look so comfortable! xo, biana –BlovedBoston

39. 7.21.15

Love your whole outfit!! You look beautiful and ready for summer! πŸ™‚ Hope that you had a nice weekend too!! πŸ™‚

40. 7.21.15

That tank is gorgeous on you and I love those wedges. The heel height is perfect for so many looks.

41. 7.21.15

A perfect summer look – that print is fantastic!

42. 7.21.15

Cute outfit! Loving those sandals and skinny jeans. I hope you have a wonderful week!

43. 7.21.15
    Jenn said:

Super cute top! Love the bright color–perfect for the Summer!!

44. 7.21.15
    Pinky said:

What a fun and unique print! I love the hemline!