Graphic Paisley Print & Fringe

With the super hot temperatures we’ve (finally) been experiencing throughout the past week, I’ve been able to at last wear new and old-favorite tanks that have been waiting patiently in my closet.

This one recently was sent to me from Tulip in Kansas City, and I immediately fell in love with the high neckline, open back and bold colors that combine a paisley and ikat print into a unique pattern. And, since I can’t seem to get enough of fringe lately, the tassels on the hem add a fun, finishing touch that makes me want to twist and twirl wherever I go.

tank: c/o Tulip
denim: Old Navy
yellow lace bandeau: Kohl’s (similar)
earrings: American Eagle, really old (similar)
wedges: Old Navy (similar)

1. Allison Lewis wrote:

Love the top and earrings! <3 Would love for you to stop by my latest post.

Alli

Posted 7.25.15 Reply
  2. Thanks, friend!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  3. Thanks, lady! Those are my favorite shoes – I wear them way too much.

4. Thanks, girlfriend!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  5. Yes, this would look SO good with white skinnies! I'll have to do that when I wear the top next. Good thinking. πŸ™‚

6. Thanks, Erin!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  7. Thank you! The top was a little big, so I put that lace bralette on quick to help cover up my bra. πŸ™‚

8. Thanks so much!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  9. Oh my goodness, you're too nice! Thanks, girl!

10. Thank you!

11. Thank you!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  12. You are so sweet, thank you! This top is still sitting in a pile waiting to be washed, so I'll have to report back. I plan to hang dry it, though, so hopefully nothing happens to the tassels in the wash.

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  13. That's what I did, too – I got them in black, as well. πŸ™‚ They go with everything!

14. Thanks, Ashley!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  15. I'm with you on that one!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  16. They are so comfortable, I wear them all the time!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  17. Thanks, sweet friend!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  18. Thanks, Claire! Those wedges were a major clearance find at Old Navy last summer – I got them in black, too. πŸ™‚

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  19. Right?! I love it, too!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply
  20. Thanks, Sam! Hope you're having a good week, too!

21. Thanks, lady! πŸ™‚

22. Thanks, girl!

Posted 7.23.15 Reply

So pretty!!! You look amazing with hoop earrings!

24. Heather wrote:

What a fun top! The fringe gives it a unique look – love it!

XO

Posted 7.22.15 Reply
  25. this is such a cute top! very flattering. love the shoes!

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  26. Love this top on you! SO pretty!

xo Southern Style

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  27. I love that the of neckline I think it is so feminine and pretty. You know my love for all things fringe! I would love this with some white skinnies! Total Summer outfit! Looking gorgeous girl.

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  28. You look beautiful! I love those earrings with that top!

Her Heartland Soul

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  29. I am loving the cute fringe on this tank top. I like that you have a little bit of lace peeking out from underneith. Such a fun outfit. And you look so pretty!!

–Samantha

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  30. Such a cute outfit! Love your hair like that!

31. Jodie Filogomo wrote:

Definitely a stunning top!! I love the colors! jodie

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  32. Alright, Karly! Stop being so gorgeous STAT! Love the fringe and high neckline on that top!

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  33. That is such a fun top! I love how you styled it!
    xo Emily

Posted 7.21.15 Reply

This might be my favorite look to date – I am obsessed with that top! I love fringe but keep trying to stay away because I'm worried about how it will wash – do you have problems washing it or does it come out looking just as you put it in?!

Posted 7.21.15 Reply

That top is adorable! I have those ON wedges too, I bought them at the end of last summer for like $4. LOVE them so much πŸ™‚

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  36. That top is perfect! And loving you in those jeans!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  37. Such a fun top for summer! Love the tassels, I can't get enough of those lately!

Posted 7.21.15 Reply

Such a cute summer outfit! I really love the slight wedge sandals you're wearing – they look so comfortable! xo, biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  39. Love your whole outfit!! You look beautiful and ready for summer! πŸ™‚ Hope that you had a nice weekend too!! πŸ™‚

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  40. That tank is gorgeous on you and I love those wedges. The heel height is perfect for so many looks.

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  41. A perfect summer look – that print is fantastic!

Posted 7.21.15 Reply
  42. Cute outfit! Loving those sandals and skinny jeans. I hope you have a wonderful week!

43. Jenn wrote:

Super cute top! Love the bright color–perfect for the Summer!!

44. Pinky wrote:

What a fun and unique print! I love the hemline!

Posted 7.21.15 Reply

• To my #foreverweddingdate: thanks for always standing by my side, letting me dress you up once in a while, and posing for pictures outside my childhood home like it’s high school graduation day. I love you so much. πŸ˜‚β€οΈ #marriedlife #fridayfeels
  • It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ #thursdayvibes #loveloft
  • #Bookworms, rejoice! This is our kinda day! πŸ“š On #WorldBookDay, I simply want to say thank you to all authors. Your characters, stories and words change my life daily, and I can’t imagine a life without them. Happy reading to all! #bookstagram
  • β€œIt’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” Alice, Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
β€’β€’β€’
β€’β€’β€’
  • Catalina Island is nothing short of enchanting. β˜€οΈ #catalinacasino #vacationmode #frommyview
  • California vacation part one: β˜‘οΈ. Thanks for the magic, memories and OG nostalgia Disneyland! #adultsatdisney #toontown #wallsofdisney