Things That Thrill Me

Shocking – another week and another outfit from Julia that I am obsessed with. The lace top paired with the military-inspired jacket and leopard clutch is the ultimate girly-meets-edgy combination – plus, I love that this could be worn either now or in the fall.

Why, yes – I will take s’more of these nachos (like what I did there?).

Although it probably won’t happen this year, I’m hoping to eventually have peony bushes somewhere in our yard – this post offers a lot of great tips and insight into how to properly plant them.

Does anybody else struggle with where to store produce in their
kitchen? I can’t stand having different types of produce rolling around
my counter tops, so this easy DIY produce stand would be a lifesaver.

Amanda had a great roundup of previously sold out, now in-stock items on her blog earlier this week – I’m lusting after almost every dress that she shared!

Is there anything better than a pan of classic M&M cookie bars? I think not.

If you’re like me and like to often change your phone wallpaper, then
you’re typically always on the lookout for free, stylish designs. I’m
loving the cold and pink color palette that all these freebie wallpapers offer.

We’re still putting the finishing touches on our newly-renovated family room, so I love these tips on how to style an end table so it looks put-together without being overly crowded.

I’ve been all about giving our home great curb appeal lately, and
that soon will include getting rid of our ugly plastic mailbox. A monogram decal for the front of a metal mailbox would be the perfect finishing touch!

1. Stephanie Chalk wrote:

Great tips on how to style an end table, I always find myself redecorating our tables! And that outfit is perfect! Xo, Stephanie

Posted 6.22.15 Reply
  2. I'm most likely going to order one here in the next week or so – it's so stinkin' cute!

Posted 6.17.15 Reply
  3. Kattie Smith wrote:

I am thrilled you love our monogram mailbox decal!!! <3 ~Sassy Monograms And More

Posted 6.17.15 Reply
  4. CharminglyStyled wrote:

Ummm….yes, smore nachos would thrill me too 🙂 xx

Posted 6.15.15 Reply
  5. Becky M wrote:

That monogram for the mailbox is such a cute idea! I say go for it!

Posted 6.13.15 Reply
  6. bre & ree @ bumpandrunchat.com wrote:

S'more nachos?!? Yes please! Fork, spoon, or hands 😉 ~Ree

Posted 6.13.15 Reply
  7. I know they don't, but it's so fun to have them while they are there!

Posted 6.12.15 Reply
  8. Girlfriend, you and me both. No shame whatsoever.

Posted 6.12.15 Reply
  9. I think we all want her closet!

Posted 6.12.15 Reply
  10. You and me both! I have tomatoes, onions, you name it rolling around the counters right now. So. annoying.

Posted 6.12.15 Reply
  11. Absolutely, lady! I loved your post about all the back in-stock items – I pretty much want it all, ha!

Posted 6.12.15 Reply
  12. I agree – we just bought our new mailbox yesterday, so I think I'm going to have to order that shortly!

Posted 6.12.15 Reply
  13. You know me too well – obviously we watched the game! Should be interesting the next couple nights to see how they do. 🙂

Posted 6.12.15 Reply
  14. Thanks, Jenn – glad you think so! 🙂

Posted 6.12.15 Reply
  15. Seriously – I know they only bloom for a short time, but I would love just being able to walk outside and bring some back in with me!

Posted 6.12.15 Reply
  16. Oh my goodness, a s'mores cookie cake?! I think I need that immediately.

Posted 6.12.15 Reply
  17. Well, I clearly can't grow flowers to save my life either since mine keep dying on me. Lol!

Posted 6.12.15 Reply

Lots of good stuff here today, especially liking those s'mores nachos and the mailbox monogram! My peonies have already bloomed, sadly they don't last long. 🙁

Posted 6.11.15 Reply

I could eat that entire pan of brownies, no shame.

Posted 6.11.15 Reply
  20. I want Julia's entire closet! haha Those s'mores nachos and m&m cookie bars look amazing!

Her Heartland Soul

Posted 6.11.15 Reply
  21. Yes! The produce everywhere is so annoying! I was seriously looking around my kitchen last night trying to figure out how to get it off the countertops. It's everywhere right now.

Posted 6.11.15 Reply
  22. Yeah!!!! I am mentioned in some fabulous company!!! Thanks so much for the share! I am totally digging that lace and masculine edge look. Those pieces can stand by themselves but together they totally work! Fab round up girl!

Posted 6.11.15 Reply

Those s'more nachos look ah-mazing!! I love the monogram detail for the mailbox – adds the perfect little touch!

Posted 6.11.15 Reply
  24. I bought some peonies at the famers market yesterday. Love them. 🙂 Those s'mores nachos look delicious, and I love what you did there haha. Anyways.. Love that outfit too and those M&M bars. I hope that you guys watched that game last night too. Go Hawks!! 🙂

Posted 6.11.15 Reply
  25. Jenn wrote:

You always find some awesome things every week that are "thrilling"! This week is no exception 🙂

Posted 6.11.15 Reply

Love free wallpapers – always happy to switch up my background!! I really like the styles that Julia has been coming up with and yes to Peonies bushes – can you imagine having them just on hand whenever! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 6.11.15 Reply
  27. Pinky wrote:

S'mores anything is a win for me. I've never hear of a nacho version, though. I will need to make those soon. Have you tried a s'mores cookie cake?!?!? It is amazing! Peonies are so beautiful, I just love em. And that mailbox is such a great idea, what a lovely monogram.

Posted 6.11.15 Reply

Ohhh those s'mores nachos. Yes please!!! And I love peonies but can't grow flowers to save my life. Definitely going to have to check out those iPhone wallpapers!!

Sequins & Sea Breezes