Things That Thrill Me

I would love nothing more than our garden to be filled with butterflies, so maybe this homemade feeder will help.

A large, beachy-type tote in on my wish list for this summer – this one that Julia features in her post is the epitome of style and function.

Few things taste better than a fresh batch of homemade ranch dressing, so I can’t wait to whip this up for all those summer salads I see in our future.

This summer-inspired outfit
is everything to me right now – from the white skinnies to the navy
chiffon cami with a lightweight scarf, it’s basically perfection.

How adorable would these DIY firecrackers look on the front porch for Independence Day?! They are relatively easy to make and add a pop of patriotic flair to any home.

S’mores crepes for breakfast? Yes, please!

I think it’s safe to say that we’re all on a bit of a lemonade kick now that summer has arrived, and this sparkling mango version is calling my name for a weekend spent on the patio in the sunshine.

It’s always fun to learn makeup tips from the pros – I had no idea that an eye shadow contour brush was supposed to be used in this specific way!

Styling the mantel can be both fun and challenging, so I love that this infographic lays out all the elements in an easy visual display.

1. Those DIY firecrackers are adorable! I wish we lived in a house instead of an apt so I could display those on my front porch!
    xo Emily

Posted 6.8.15 Reply
  2. Stephanie Chalk wrote:

Homemade Ranch dressing and S'mores crepes, yes please! Xo, Stephanie

Posted 6.5.15 Reply
  3. Ashley T wrote:

Sparkling mango lemonade sounds so refreshing!

Posted 6.5.15 Reply

LOVE that tote, so pretty & fun. And s'mores crepes for breakfast, yes please.

Posted 6.5.15 Reply
  5. Mree wrote:

I love that tote bag! Perfect for summer.

Posted 6.5.15 Reply
  6. You had me at s'mores crepes! YUMMMMM! 😀

Posted 6.5.15 Reply
  7. I absolutely love that tote and that lemonade sounds delicious, though I really just want those flamingo glasses! Happy Weekend!

xo Southern Style

Posted 6.5.15 Reply

The best way to attract lots of butterflies is to plant colorful flowers! S'mores anything and I'm in!

Posted 6.4.15 Reply
  9. Another great roundup!! Yes to the lemonade, that outfit, beach tote, and the homemade ranch!! 🙂 Hope that you had a great day today, and that you guys watched that Hawks game last night! 🙂

Posted 6.4.15 Reply

Ohh that mantel infographic will come in handy one day when I actually have a mantle haha. I really need to step up my hunt for the perfect white skinnies, they really are the perfect bottoms for the summer!

Posted 6.4.15 Reply
  11. That s'mores crepe!! Yum!

Her Heartland Soul

Posted 6.4.15 Reply
  12. I saw the picture of those smores crepes and I didn't even know what they were but I wanted them, they look SO absolutely delicous. . . clearly I'm craving some sweats right about now!

Posted 6.4.15 Reply
  13. Homemade ranch and s'mores crepes… these posts always make me so hungry! It all sounds delicious!

Posted 6.4.15 Reply

I'm really wanting to make those firecrackers for my porch this year – they are so cute! Thanks for the idea! You've got the best lemonade picks – that one sounds perfect plus I love the flamingo cup!

Posted 6.4.15 Reply
  15. Jenn wrote:

Love the bit about styling the mantle! I need to get some ideas for our basement fireplace since we will be spending more time down there very soon!

Posted 6.4.15 Reply
  16. Great round up! Thanks for all the amazing links.

Posted 6.4.15 Reply

I've been loving ranch dressing recently, but making it at home would be so much better since then I could control what goes in it!!! Always love reading more make-up tips!!! Thanks for sharing! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 6.4.15 Reply

Ok those smores crepes need to be in my life ASAP! And that sparkling mango lemonade sounds amazing and so refreshing for summer!

Sequins & Sea Breezes