Spring Beauty Wish List With ShopAtHome.com

I’ve been indulging in quite a bit of spring cleaning and purging around the house lately, particularly in my closet and beauty stash. As I’ve either gifted or gotten rid of unused or old products, there’s been some noticeable gaps in my makeup collection that would help me fully transition to lighter, fresher products for the spring and summer months.

All the products on my radar are keeping in theme with my current obsessions – a fresh, dewy complexion, texturized lived-in  hair, and crisp and clean scents that are light and airy on my skin. I think we all can agree that all three of these ingredients make up that coveted sought-after carefree summer vibe.

Since I don’t have immediate access to an Ulta or Sephora for higher-end makeup products, I rely heavily on Internet shopping. Just like the next person, I enjoy a good deal and it’s even better when I can get cash back just for shopping at my favorite store. ShopAtHome.com delivers just that! ShopAtHome.com, an online coupon and cash back site that partners with thousands of online retailers and more than 60 million members to deliver savings and rewards to online shoppers.

So, as I make purchases from my wish list, not only will I be receiving the products that I desire, but I also will make a few bucks just for shopping. I consider that a win-win!

What’s on your spring beauty wish list?
Disclaimer: I was compensated by ShopAtHome.com for this post, and affiliate links are used. As always, all opinions are my own.

You know I'm a perfume junkie, I love that Kate Spade one! I may take a look at that CC cream, also – haven't found one I've liked yet!

Posted 5.14.15 Reply
  2. Yes – lived in hair and light, fresh makeup. I need a tan!! Do you have any recommendations on a hair product that will hold the curl?

3. Jessica wrote:

I swear by the Amika dry shampoo! It's my favorite 🙂
    I love reading your posts!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

Posted 5.13.15 Reply

Ahh you found the blush! I just got the IT CC cream two weeks ago and I'm loving it so far! Perfect all in one product for weekends when I don't want to spend a ton of time getting ready. That UD concealer is on my list too! I've had a little sample bottle of high beam sitting in my face drawer, I need to bust it out again!

Posted 5.13.15 Reply
  5. I really want to try High Beam! I've heard such good things!

Her Heartland Soul

6. Jenn wrote:

Another list of awesome things that I need to check out!

7. Carly wrote:

I have High Beam and it.is.amazing. I love it. And the bottle really does last forever. I want to try that Tarte cheek stain!

Posted 5.13.15 Reply

I really want to try that UD concealer, I hear it's great! I've never heard of Shop at Home, will be checking them out 🙂

9. Living on Cloud Nine wrote:

I rely a lot on Internet shopping too. Gotta admit fun to get stuff on your doorstep! Doesn't a beauty purge feel great. Out with the old and room for great new stuff!! Want that Kate Spade perfume and Urban Decay concealer. Happy Wednesday beautiful!!

livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

Posted 5.13.15 Reply
  10. How have I never heard of Shop at Home before?! Thank you for this! And I'll take one of everything, please 🙂

Posted 5.13.15 Reply

Okay, I want a few of these for no other reason but the look of the item, some are so cute! I’ve been looking for a new concealer and love the naked brand.

Posted 5.13.15 Reply
  12. I'll have to check that website out, I have never heard of it. I love a lighter look for summer too so I'll have to check out these products too. Thanks for sharing lady!! 🙂

Posted 5.13.15 Reply
  13. I love using Shop at Home – it always makes me feel a little less guilty about my online shopping sprees!

Posted 5.13.15 Reply
  14. Great collection of products, I know you'll love the high beam and naked concealer. I"ll have to check out Shop at Home.

Posted 5.13.15 Reply

I definitely need to check out shop at home and you'll love the naked concealer – it's a great product! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

16. Pinky wrote:

High Beam is one of my favorite products! I love the shimmer and dewy glow it gives my face. That tarte cheek stain looks amazing!