High Five for Friday

{Reunited with a few of my closest girlfriends}

Can anybody else believe that it’s May?! 2015 is seriously flying by, and I don’t think things are slowing down anytime soon – at least around here! It has been a quick minute since I shared a Friday recap of my week and recent happenings around here, so enjoy the small glimpse into the recent craziness.

{Bright and colorful packages always make the mail better – especially when it’s filled with new beauty products to test for the blog!}
{Finley gazing out at his bunny girlfriend, who we’ve named Patty}
{Our newly-installed carpet and a sneak peek at the built-ins}
{My love and I at a friend’s wedding – check here for some of my outfit details}

Have a great weekend!

Linking up with:

1. Stephanie Chalk wrote:

Your new carpet and built-ins look amazing! Xo, Stephanie

Posted 5.12.15 Reply
  2. Oh my gosh, I have to tell you this.. My father-in-law sent us a picture of this tree frog that has been living in their sunroom (they live in SC) and Chris and I started to come up with names for the frog LOL. Definitely though of you and had to share this with you!! Haha.

Posted 5.6.15 Reply
  3. Thank you so much!

Posted 5.3.15 Reply
  4. Yes, I am beyond thrilled that the finish line is in sight with the family room. That's where we spend 90% of our time, so you can imagine having it under renovation since January has been a bit stressful. 🙂 Happy Sunday, girl!

5. Thanks so much!

6. Thanks, mom!

Posted 5.3.15 Reply
  7. They sure are pretty cute – I caught them nose-to-nose the other day! Too funny.

Posted 5.3.15 Reply
  8. Thanks, friend. 🙂 I'm so excited to share the family room once I have it all decorated!

Posted 5.3.15 Reply
  9. Thanks, lady! Everything is coming along – I'm so anxious to have it all finished!

10. He's pretty much a rock star cuddler! 🙂

Posted 5.3.15 Reply
  11. Awe to Brady! Finn doesn't bark at the animals either, but he finally just learned how to chase after the squirrels – that's pretty entertaining. Happy Sunday, girlfriend!

Posted 5.3.15 Reply
  12. Lol, I know – we are so weird. We literally name all the recurring wildlife guests in our backyard. We now have a wild turkey, so naturally we named him Tom. 🙂 Happy Sunday!

13. Thanks, girlie!

14. That's basically my decorating philosophy! 🙂

Posted 5.3.15 Reply
  15. He's really something else – I never thought I'd have a dog that loves a bunny so much, ha! Happy Sunday!

16. I'm in the process of testing everything – so far, so good! 🙂

17. Thank you! Hobby Lobby. 🙂

Posted 5.3.15 Reply
  18. Thanks, lady! Happy Sunday!

19. daintyanddecadent wrote:

I can't believe it's May either! I love your living room!

Posted 5.2.15 Reply

Reuniting with girlfriends is the best! How sweet is Finn with his girlfriend!! Stella has similar bowls! Gosh that room is looking great, lady! I see you guys getting lots of use out of it!

Posted 5.2.15 Reply
  21. Your house looks so cute! Yay for fun with girlfriends! I love weddings!

Her Heartland Soul

Posted 5.1.15 Reply

I can't believe it's May either! Love all the pics, you and Ryan looked great for Jenna's wedding! The family room looks terrific! Finn is just too much and too cute!

23. Emily wrote:

Love the new living room area! And your pup and his gf bunny is beyond adorable hehe.

Posted 5.1.15 Reply

You look gorgeous girl! Your living room is looking amazing, can't wait for the big reveal 🙂 Have a good weekend XO

Posted 5.1.15 Reply
  25. Those built ins are looking good, and I love that mirror on your mantel!! Hope you have an awesome weekend!

26. Carissa wrote:

I love getting packages! Also your carpet looks great! I want to snuggle your dog!

Posted 5.1.15 Reply
  27. Haha love Finn and the bunny! Brady has just discovered squirrels and birds and all he does is sit and watch out the window. Thankfully no barking at them yet 😉 Love the sneak peak of the built ins, they look awesome!

Posted 5.1.15 Reply
  28. That picture of Finley and the bunny… So cute and funny! LOL that you guys named her Patty too. Great picture of you guys at your friend's wedding too, you look beautiful. Looking forward to the beauty reviews too. I hope that you have a great day and a wonderful weekend!! 🙂

Posted 5.1.15 Reply
  29. The carpet and built ins look amazing! Also can't wait to see what beauty products you review! Enjoy the weekend!
    xo Emily

30. Jenn wrote:

The carpet looks great–love all of the neutral so you can add pops of color!

Posted 5.1.15 Reply
  31. That picture of Finley and his bunny girlfriend is too cute to handle!! Can't wait to see the upcoming beauty posts! Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

Posted 5.1.15 Reply
  32. Love all the colorful paper in that package – can't wait to see what kind of beauty treats it contained!

Posted 5.1.15 Reply
  33. Getting packages is this best!! And I love the piece over your fireplace!

Posted 5.1.15 Reply

Love what you wore to the wedding and those built ins are coming along so nicely!! Hope you have a great weekend girl! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 5.1.15 Reply

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.

There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.

Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.

There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.