Things That Thrill Me

Not only was this a fantastic career-inspiring interview with Jen Gotch, I’m also slightly obsessed with her haircut.

Thanks to my obsession with HGTV’s Fixer Upper, I’m trying to achieve all things rustic chic in our home. This tutorial on how to distress furniture with milk paint and a wet cloth is a new concept to me that I’m dying to try.

If you have yet to see the video for Dove’s #ChooseBeautiful campaign, go watch it right now. It’s truly something special and eye-opening.

Katie first blogged about Monika Hibbs’ home tour, and I can’t get enough of looking at all the gorgeous photos. #dreamhome

Can someone please find and send me this summery, floral romper? Please and thank you.

This recipe has everything that I love most rolled into one – pasta, pesto, roasted tomatoes and grilled chicken. YUM!

One of my latest (and most fun!) features for the Wedding Party Blog was all about how to incorporate balloons into your big day – hint: they are much more chic and whimsical than you could ever imagine.

Fun fact: I love POM Juice and pretty much any sort of drink or cocktail that requires it. I see this mojito in my near future.

In all honesty, I really don’t care too much about the article that accompanies this photo – it really just gave me a good laugh.

1. 5.9.15
    Living on Cloud Nine said:

Great roundup girl!!! Need that cute romper! The Kardashian sign cracks me up and makes me ask myself again, why are they famous? Ha!!! Have a fantastic, glorious weekend sweet lady!!! Hugs

livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

2. 4.12.15

That pasta dish and cocktail definitely need to occur in my near future – they both sound delicious (and easy to make!). Hope you had a good weekend!

3. 4.12.15

Thanks, girlie!

4. 4.12.15

They are the cutest couple, and I just love Joanna's decorating style! I bet you're excited for any sort of cocktail at this point. πŸ™‚

5. 4.12.15

Right?! I think we all ask ourselves that on occasion – but, they are laughing all the way to the bank so they probably don't care. Hope you had a nice weekend!

6. 4.12.15

I'm glad I'm not the only one – it's so darn good!

7. 4.12.15

See, I've been telling you there's nothing wrong with neutrals for years!

8. 4.12.15

I know! I need to find that one or something similar to it stat!

9. 4.12.15

Right?! I NEED to find that one in particular. Give me a romper with long sleeves any day. Hope you're having a good weekend!

10. 4.12.15

We'd be good cooking buddies, then! πŸ™‚ I hope you watched/enjoyed the Dove campaign – I just think it's a great concept!

11. 4.10.15

That pasta recipe is right up my alley – basically all of my favorite flavors in one delicious bowl! And that pom cocktail sounds fantastic – definitely pinning for future consumption! Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

12. 4.10.15
    Jessica said:

Always love your Friday round up!

xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

13. 4.10.15
    Jessi Otey said:

mmm I can't wait to have a pom cocktail of some sort! Also, I am ob-sessed with fixer upper too and so glad they are doing a 3rd season!

14. 4.10.15

That sign cracks me up!! I'm obsessed with POM juice too! I could drink a gallon a day…not even kidding!
    xo Emily

15. 4.9.15
    Debra Stachelski said:

Good post today! I loved the new Dove campaign, I hope my girls always choose beautiful, because they are! The home tour was lovely, now I don't feel as bad about my neutral colors.. Always fun to poke a little fun at the Kardashians, too!

16. 4.9.15

Love these links! And how gorgeous is that romper?!

xo Southern Style

17. 4.9.15

That is an awesome interview! I hadn't seen it yet thanks for the share. Girl I am all about the floral rompers for the Spring!

18. 4.9.15
    Nadia said:

I've heard of that campaign but haven't seen it yet – going to watch the video now! I swear we have such similar tastes – every recipe you post is so up my alley!

19. 4.9.15

Enjoy the Dove campaign video – it's amazing!

20. 4.9.15

I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds that sign hilarious – it gave me a good laugh the other day! HGTV is almost always on in our house – I get so much inspiration from all the homes.

21. 4.9.15

Yes, please check out the Dove campaign – it's so well done and thought-provoking.

22. 4.9.15

I'm with you! Between that house and any house on Fixer Upper, I pretty much know now what I want ours to look like. πŸ™‚ I'm trying to hunt down that romper – I'm obsessed with it!

23. 4.9.15

Haha, right?! Until I researched stuff for that article, I thought it was a crazy idea, too. But, you really can make balloons look neat with wedding decor!

24. 4.9.15

Me, too! Such a great campaign. Happy Thursday, lady!

25. 4.9.15

Wasn't the Dove campaign great?! I hope I can find that floral romper or one similar to it.

26. 4.9.15

Going to watch the Dove video now! Thanks for sharing! And that home is BEAUTIFUL! And I would like all of that pasta please. πŸ˜€ Great links!

Her Heartland Soul

27. 4.9.15
    Christina Sotherden said:

Ha, the no Kardashian photo gave me a big laugh too! I think balloons are so much fun; incorporating them in the right way into a wedding would be so cute. We’ve seriously had HGTV on every night this week!

28. 4.9.15

I want that romper too!! SO cute. That sign..haha. I'll have to check out that Dove campaign, and that cocktail looks delicious! πŸ™‚ I hope that you have a wonderful day!!

29. 4.9.15

#dreamhome for SURE! Trying to achieve that light and bright feeling is now what I base every house/furniture decision on, ha! Loving that romper, too – if you find it, let me know πŸ™‚

30. 4.9.15
    Biana Perez said:

I thought the no Kardashian parking was a riot and possibly needed LOL!! So funny that your post on Wedding Party was about balloons…when we were looking at venues, my mom kept bringing up balloons and I thought she was going looney….like what?! LOL xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

31. 4.9.15
    Jenn said:

So many good things here! Loved the Dove campaign especially πŸ™‚ Hope you have a good Thursday!!

32. 4.9.15
    Pamela said:

OMG that Dove campaign. Killed it! And loving that pretty floral romper! That mojito sounds delish!!

Sequins & Sea Breezes