Things That Thrill Me

Nadia won me over when she posted a tutorial on how she achieves her flawless winged liner – I have high hopes that even I who has a love/hate relationship with liquid liner can master this technique.

These are the cutest free wallpapers for your iPhone or desktop computer – I currently have the Audrey Hepburn with the blue bow one on my phone!

We all know I love myself a good top knot, and this tutorial is no exception.

“Uptown Funk” has to be one of my favorite songs to work out to, so this one-song warmup routine is great to get moving at the gym or at home.

I think that we all can agree that Blake Lively has some of the best hair, beauty and style sense in the Hollywood. Her makeup at Cannes last year was perfect, and now I know how to achieve it (psst – it won’t break your wallet, either!).

Who doesn’t love a chocolate molten cake? Well, now it’s easier than ever to bake – just use a cupcake pan.

Lauren Conrad’s feature
in this month’s Redbook Magazine was a fun read into her professional
and personal life. But, more than that, I am simply obsessed with her
cover look – I hope to recreate something similar with my own wardrobe
pieces.

Nothing tastes better than a fresh scone for breakfast, so I’m excited to try out this glazed cinnamon recipe at home.

This article is a great read if you’re looking for ways to up your home’s curb appeal – I can’t wait to get my hands in the dirt and give a few of these a try!

I’m still perfecting the top not – definitely reading that tutorial! I’ve got to scoop up a copy of Redbook this month – I’ve been slacking on that one lately and I love Lauren’s style. And her life haha.

Posted 5.9.15 Reply
  2. Reading this is making my hungry – chocolate and scones, yum! I'm going to have to check out those wallpapers, I'm in need of a new one on my phone!

Posted 5.9.15 Reply
  3. I've gotta check out that liner tutorial – lately I can't even get one eye right! Eek! And girl, I ADORE Lauren Conrad… Sigh…

K.xo

Posted 4.20.15 Reply

All kinds of good ideas here today! I'm getting anxious to get my hands in the dirt, too!

Posted 4.17.15 Reply
  5. I'm with you! Such a happy and pretty reminder every day. 🙂

Posted 4.16.15 Reply
  6. Yes! Then we can continue this twin trend thing that we've developed.

Posted 4.16.15 Reply
  7. I just got back from Target and couldn't find that darn blush anywhere – maybe I'll check Walgreens next since they seem to have a bigger selection of makeup these days. Thanks for your fantastic winged liner tutorial!

Posted 4.16.15 Reply
  8. You're so right! It has been a nice little reminder every time I check my phone. 🙂

Posted 4.16.15 Reply
  9. I'm glad that you enjoy these posts! Blake is just superhuman, I'm convinced. I wish I could a special hair treatment that would guarantee that I could have her hair.

Posted 4.16.15 Reply
  10. Right?! When I pull these posts together, I typically have to go have a snack after because I'm so damn hungry.

Posted 4.16.15 Reply
  11. I'm pretty sure we all love LC's style and life in general, lol. I have been looking for copycat pieces from her cover look so I can recreate it!

Posted 4.16.15 Reply
  12. They are the cutest wallpapers!

Posted 4.16.15 Reply
  13. Nadia is SO good at the winged liner look, I had to share it with everybody! I'm reconsidering cutting my hair shorter next week solely because I'm not sure what I'd do then if I couldn't put it in a top knot!

Posted 4.16.15 Reply
  14. Hopefully Nadia's tutorial will help you out!

Posted 4.16.15 Reply
  15. I can think of no better song to get you pumped up for the day!

Posted 4.16.15 Reply
  16. Right?! Those scones look divine. I feel like mastering the top-knot always is a work in progress!

Posted 4.16.15 Reply
  17. No joke – Ryan and I had leftover ice cream cake for breakfast on his birthday. It was the best decision that I've made all week. 🙂

Posted 4.16.15 Reply
  18. I used those graphics for my desktops wallpaper! It makes me so happy to start up my computer and see such a pretty quote!

Her Heartland Soul

Posted 4.16.15 Reply

That Audrey quote is my favorite, I will be getting that wallpaper for sure!

Posted 4.16.15 Reply

Blake Lively always looks so flawless, I loved reading that breakdown of her makeup! Now I'm going to have to be on the hunt for that Soft Sun blush…Thanks for sharing my post again!

21. Pinky wrote:

That Hepburn quote is my favorite. why frown?

22. Erin Gray wrote:

Oh I love this post idea, how fun! Any list type post has heart eye emojis written all over it for me. And Blake. I think we can all agree that she's just the most flawless individual in just about every aspect of life, right? Except for that whole James thing…

Posted 4.16.15 Reply
  23. Chocolate molten cake and glazed cinnamon rolls? I'm officially drooling! And I'm still working on perfecting the top knot look – off to check that out now!

Posted 4.16.15 Reply
  24. I loved that link from Nadia! You find such a great roundup every week girl. I have been all about the topknots lately especially for work!

Posted 4.16.15 Reply
  25. I've tried forever to get the winged liner down, I'm going to try again now. I also really really want to eat this chocolate molten cake.

26. Jenn wrote:

Oooh I love the one song warm up routine! (Uptown funk–love that one too–it plays almost every morning of my work commute so I have a nice little song to jam out to each day 🙂

Posted 4.16.15 Reply

Glazed cinnamon recipe…I may or may not need that for breakfast!! I haven't mastered the top-knot so thanks for sharing the tutorial!! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

Posted 4.16.15 Reply

That chocolate molten cake recipe has me wanting cake for breakfast! And love that top knot! Too bad I can never get mine to look like that. Love your Audrey wallpaper too, so cute!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 4.16.15 Reply

• To my #foreverweddingdate: thanks for always standing by my side, letting me dress you up once in a while, and posing for pictures outside my childhood home like it’s high school graduation day. I love you so much. 😂❤️ #marriedlife #fridayfeels
  • It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. 💁🏼‍♀️ #thursdayvibes #loveloft