Things That Thrill Me

Because I’m a five-year-old at heart and sometimes, nothing sounds better than a grilled cheese. This roll-up version looks like the ultimate snack or a perfect pairing to a bowl of soup.

As we all know by now, the Lilly Pulitizer for Target collaboration is only a few weeks away from it’s debut online and in stores. Amanda
did all the work for us and pulled together some of her favorite looks
and pieces from the line – I can’t wait to do some shopping!

Not only are these infographic images utterly adorable, it’s actually a helpful read to learn what your dog is telling you by his/her body language.

Nadia hit it out of the park with her DIY natural daily brush cleanser – now none of us have an excuse to not spot clean our beauty brushes when we don’t have time to deep clean them.

Salads have been my bee’s knees lately, and this fruit salad looks divine – perfect for now and later when it’s time for summer barbecues!

April has arrived, which means it once again will be time for a hair appointment at the end of the month. I’m seriously considering (for real this time) slightly shorter locks for summer, and Brooklyn Decker is my ultimate inspiration. Thoughts?

Emily
was the first blogger I ever started following, and after all these
years, she still knows how to keep her wardrobe and style fresh and
interesting. Her recent combination of stripes and florals has me longing to add a floral-print coat to my closet.

I’m pretty sure Ryan has no desire to build anything new after we finish these bookshelves, but he just won’t be off the hook that easy! I’m dreaming of a farm-style table in our dining room, and it looks like building one isn’t very difficult or expensive.

I’m a sucker for Chinese food, but I know it’s not the healthiest of meals that I can consume. Baked vegetable egg rolls not only sound delicious, but knowing what I put in them and how they’re cooked helps the nutritional factor.

1. I love these! I actually have that same photo of the farm table pinned for future inspiration. If we don't buy one and have the time to make one, thats how I want mine to look! Also grilled cheese roll ups? Yes please!! Oh and I'll take everything from the Lilly collaboration with Target!

Posted 4.3.15 Reply

Once again, lots of great info! Lilly Pulitzer is so classic, will be nice to have some affordable pieces to choose through Target. I think a hairstyle (and color!) like Brooklyn's will look great on you!

Posted 4.3.15 Reply
  3. I'm seriously counting down the days for the LP collaboration! It's funny because I'm not normally the hugest LP fan, but everything from this line looks amazing and is so affordable!

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  4. Of course, lady! You always have the best fashion and beauty roundups.

5. Ha, right?! Glad I'm not the only one. šŸ™‚

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  6. Ahh, thanks girl! Between you and Aimee, I'm slowly building up the courage to cut a few inches off – I just get so nervous that I'm going to hate it!

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  7. Of course, lady! I absolutely loved your DIY for that brush cleanser – there really is no excuse to not spot clean them everyday now! Can you still shop Target online? That is so depressing – I'm not sure I could ever live without Target nearby!

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  8. I bet an infographic on cats would be equally as cute! I'm convinced that the LP for Target collab is going to sell out in a blink of an eye.

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  9. I'm with you on adding color to my wardrobe! I swear I wear the same color palette day in and day out – I'm attempting to change that.

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  10. Ha! I actually thought of you when I saw that recipe since I know you've been craving anything with cheese. Thanks for the confidence about the medium length haircut – I am terrified of cutting off any length on my hair, but I am so desperate for a change!

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  11. LOL, you're hilarious. Can you do some online shopping?!

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  12. I agree! Can't wait to do some shopping!

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  13. Ha, right? You and me both!

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  14. Yes, I just saw your comment from yesterday about the NARS pencils – thanks for the tip! We used the grill for the first time this season a couple weeks ago, and it was wonderful – it's our favorite thing to do in the summer!

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  15. Yes! Blogger soul sisters. šŸ™‚ I hope you had a delicious lunch with your mom today, and I couldn't agree more about all things stripes/florals right now.

16. I so agree!

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  17. That's awesome! Ryan definitely has quickly become a DIY-er with these built-in shelves we're doing, so I'm confident he'll be able to build that table, too in no time. šŸ™‚

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  18. I think that grilled cheese recipe needs to happen for me this weekend – it just looks too good.

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  19. Thank you so much for the shoutout!!!! I love these posts of yours! You find such great links!!

20. Maya McDonald wrote:

Ummml….yes to grilled cheese forever and always. It's my spirit animal fo sho. xx

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  21. I loved Amanda's picks from the LP Target line. And those egg rolls and grilled cheese roll ups look so yummy! And, yes, definitely go shorter with your hair for summer!

Posted 4.2.15 Reply

Thank you so much for sharing my post girl! Ok seriously, anything with melted cheese is just the best thing ever right?! I'm so sad our Targets are going to be gone before the Lilly collection hits, everything is so pretty and perfect for spring!

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  23. They need to make one of those dog infographics for cats! I am soo excited for the LP for Target line! And I need those grilled cheese rollups! YUM!

Her Heartland Soul

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  24. I'm so with you on grilled cheese sometimes being the most satisfying thing in the world to eat! I'm so excited for the Lily line at Target too- I've never been the biggest fan but I want to start incorporating more color into my wardrobe and obviously Lily is the perfect place to start for that šŸ™‚ Those baked veggie egg rolls look so good. I'm not that big of a fan of Chinese food but spring rolls are the one thing I always order and could probably eat all the time!

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  25. I'm all about the grilled cheese right now! I'm hoping I get my hands on some of that Lily @ Target. Go for the shorter look for summer, it would look adorable on you!

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  26. I am SO excited about the Lilly/Target collab but also slightly nervous because I'm going to be out of town and I feel like everything is going to be sold out by the time I get home in the afternoon! First world problems šŸ˜‰

27. jess z wrote:

The Lily at Target looks great. I like the seahorse necklace and the prints look great.

28. Alissa wrote:

Baked veggie egg rolls? Well, I know what I'm doing this weekend besides eating even more food!
    The Adored Life

Posted 4.2.15 Reply
  29. I cannot wait to have summer barbecues. We do use our grill year-round, but its obviously even better during the summer when we can sit outside. Grilled cheese sandwiches are always delicious, and love that stripe + floral combo. I hope that you saw my comment about those NARS pencils too, I don't want you to throw them away because you can get more use out of them!! šŸ™‚ I hope that you have a great day too!

Posted 4.2.15 Reply

Seriously, we would make the best friends. A roll-up grilled cheese, yes! Iā€™m actually grabbing lunch today with my mom and at this spot we always split a grilled cheese haha! Fruit salads are a must in our house for summer and I want all the stripes and especially florals for spring!

31. ElleSees.blogspot.com wrote:

i want to try those baked egg rolls! that sounds like a great and healthier alternative

32. Pinky wrote:

A farm style kitchen table has been on my list FOREVER! My husband is a big DIYer so I know he'll knock it out of the park once we have a new place with more space.

Posted 4.2.15 Reply

I totally pinned that grilled cheese roll up recipe. I want to try it out SO bad! And I seriously cannot wait for the Lilly for Target collection to come out. So many amazing things!

Sequins & Sea Breezes