Spring Bucket List

Now that the weather seems to be leveling out (please, Mother Nature, don’t let me regret saying that!), I think I’m finally in the clear to make my spring bucket list!

| Walk and/or bike the nature trail near our home that goes around the entire city of Fond du Lac.

| Make a new wreath for the front door, and decorate the front patio.

| Miraculously develop a green thumb to spruce up our outdoor landscaping.

| Take Finn to the indoor puppy pool (yes, there is such a thing!)

| Spend time by the lake and enjoy all the activities is has to offer – paddle boats, petting zoo, etc.

| Continue with all the house projects and renovations but get outside for a break as much as possible.

| Have a picnic in a nearby park.

| Explore the historical Galloway House & Village that’s nearly down the street from our home.

| Host my family for the first grill-out of the season.

| Go to a baseball game – hello, ballpark hot dogs and bags of peanuts.

What’s on your spring bucket list?

Photo via

1. Bree wrote:

Having a picnic is definitely on my spring to-do list too! I'd like to hike somewhere and bring a little picnic basket πŸ™‚

Bree || http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

Posted 4.13.15 Reply
  2. We can't wait to see you!

Posted 4.9.15 Reply
  3. Right?! I can't wait to check this place out!

Posted 4.9.15 Reply
  4. Oh my goodness, I bet it was extra delicious. Hot dogs just taste better at baseball games – it's a proven fact. πŸ™‚

Posted 4.9.15 Reply
  5. Yes! Purchasing bikes is definitely on our to-do list.

Posted 4.9.15 Reply
  6. Spring is such a happy time of year!

Posted 4.9.15 Reply

First thing on my list is coming to see you, Ryan and Finn this weekend!

Posted 4.9.15 Reply

That is a great list with lots of fun things to do! I hope you get to do them all!

Posted 4.9.15 Reply
  9. That must be SO nice. I love our urban garden. Makes our balcony prettier and we save some money at the grocery store. We really need some new patio furniture though. Hope that you had a good day today!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  10. A puppy pool? Oh my gosh, I wish we had one of those around here!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  11. You have motivating me to get one started! Let me tell you I totally had a hot dog at the opening day game and it was totally worth it πŸ˜‰

12. The Adored Life wrote:

I haven't thought about my spring list really but I think that owning a bike is a must!
    The Adored Life

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  13. I loved reading your list,you gave me some more great ideas on what to so now that it's warm out. I love spring-it's my favorite season. I actually just wrote 2 posts about spring and how much I love it.

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  14. I said the exact same thing when I commented over on your guest post!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  15. Right?! I couldn't agree more about the puppy pool. The weather is supposed to be sucky here the next few days, too, but then sunny and 50s/60s all next week! I definitely plan to plant some herbs, even if they are just in pots – I love fresh basil, too!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  16. Ha! I'll definitely keep you posted as I figure things out.

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  17. I know! It's such a fun concept. We have a little plastic kiddie pool for Finn, too. He's not 100% sure about the water/swimming yet, but hopefully we'll get there.

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  18. Right?! I almost want to go to the puppy pool on a day that I'm not in the best mood. Because what can be better than being surrounded by swimming puppies?!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  19. Hooray for urban gardens! I bet that's so much fun. I'm glad that we finally have a house so we can do our own thing in terms of gardening and landscaping. Should be an interesting, but fun, journey!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  20. Yes! I'm glad I'm not the only one determined to garden and landscape around the house – we'll have to share tips and tricks with each other as we figure it out!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  21. Black thumb, lol – you and I definitely are in the same boat!

22. Yes! I'm super excited to go even though Finn probably won't be. πŸ™‚

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  23. Yeah! We've been cooped up inside for so long that I want to spend every waking minute outside before it's gone again!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  24. Ha! I killed almost all the flowers that I bought last year, so I need to work on my skills for this coming season. πŸ™‚

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  25. I don't think I've ever been on a proper picnic – it seems so fun!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  26. I had no idea either – it's about 40 minutes north of where we live, but I think the trip will be well worth it. I will for sure provide documentation. πŸ™‚

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  27. Great minds think alike – we guest posted our Spring Bucket list today too over on A Little Glitter! I'm looking forward to bike rides too and love your idea for making a new wreath or two!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply

We're apparently getting some freezing rain today (oh joy) but as of Saturday it's supposed to be sunny and double digits for the next week, hooray! I feel like a puppy pool would be an instant pick me up. How could you be in a bad mood when you're surrounded by puppies having the time of their life! I would love to start a herb garden, fresh basil is one of my favourite things ever!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  29. When you figure out how to miraculously develop that green thumb, I'm gonna need in on that because it's on my list too.

Posted 4.8.15 Reply

Love all of these! I've been looking for a wreath for our front door, I guess I could just make one too! Stella has a puppy pool at daycare but I wish there was one we could take her to with us, that's so fun!!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  31. Love this, I need to put one together! I can't believe there is in indoor puppy pool, that has to just be filled with cuteness! So many great things to do this season!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  32. Love your list!! Despite the rainy days that we've had here lately (including today) I'm thrilled with the weather. I can't wait to start up our "urban garden" again. It's so much fun. We have planted flowers and all kinds of vegetables. I love having people over for barbecues too. πŸ™‚ I hope that you have a wonderful day!! πŸ™‚

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  33. Thank the Lord for the weather finally leveling out!! I couldn't take much more of winter! Love this list – we have so many of the same goals for spring. Especially with gardening, no idea how to do it but I'm going to have to learn! Happy spring! πŸ™‚

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  34. Sounds like your neighborhood has some fun outdoor activities! I've totally given up on my black thumb haha. But good luck!! Great list girl!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  35. There's an indoor puppy pool?! How fun!!

Her Heartland Soul

36. Jenn wrote:

Lots of great outdoor activities! I can't wait to be able to do some of the same ones!! πŸ™‚

Posted 4.8.15 Reply

Love that you said miraculously develop a green thumb…I want nothing more than to be able to plant something…anything!! LOL can't wait to see you get through this bucket list and yes a hot dog at a BB game is just the best! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

38. Pinky wrote:

What a fun list! I need to plan a picnic, too!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply

Love everything on your spring bucket list! I had no idea there was an indoor puppy pool! You must document this when you go!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 4.8.15 Reply

• To my #foreverweddingdate: thanks for always standing by my side, letting me dress you up once in a while, and posing for pictures outside my childhood home like it’s high school graduation day. I love you so much. πŸ˜‚β€οΈ #marriedlife #fridayfeels
  • It has been 84 years since it stopped raining in Wisconsin, so it seemed necessary to document the occasion. πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ #thursdayvibes #loveloft
  • #Bookworms, rejoice! This is our kinda day! πŸ“š On #WorldBookDay, I simply want to say thank you to all authors. Your characters, stories and words change my life daily, and I can’t imagine a life without them. Happy reading to all! #bookstagram
  • β€œIt’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” Alice, Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
β€’β€’β€’
β€’β€’β€’
  • Catalina Island is nothing short of enchanting. β˜€οΈ #catalinacasino #vacationmode #frommyview
  • California vacation part one: β˜‘οΈ. Thanks for the magic, memories and OG nostalgia Disneyland! #adultsatdisney #toontown #wallsofdisney