Owning It

Happy Friday, people!

I find that today, especially in the age of social media and always being connected to technology, we forget that we each possess individual characteristics that make us who we are. No, none of us are perfect and we never will be like anybody else. But, isn’t that why our culture and society is so great?! Even in the blogging world – we all have a unique voice and something different to bring to the table.

My girl Christina over at The New Mrs. decided to build on this concept and is starting a new series/linkup called Own It. Whether you just want to get a few things off your chest or want to announce to the world that you love to belt out show tunes while driving (yep, true story for this gal!), I’m encouraging you to join the linkup on the last Thursday of each month!

To help get the party started, I’m over on Christina’s blog today to own it while she is away for the weekend. So head on over, and be sure to own yourself in the comments.

Have a great weekend!

1. Thanks for stopping over, Lauren – happy that you found this little space of mine!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  2. Please do, it's so fun!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  3. Thanks, momma!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  4. Absolutely, Christina will be thrilled to have people linking up!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  5. Thanks, lady! Hope you had a good weekend!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  6. Thanks, sweet friend!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  7. You and I are totally on the same page!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  8. Yes, it's very similar to the confessions posts – that's probably why I enjoyed writing it!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  9. Enjoy!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  10. We're in the same boat! I laugh all the time now when Ryan actually is up on pop culture news and people because I feel like I've taught him well, LOL!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  11. Thanks, Jenn! I enjoyed your post last week, too. 🙂

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  12. Love love this concept! I'm marking it on the calendar. Just found your super cute blog, new follower! Happy weekend:)

Posted 4.26.15 Reply
  13. What a neat concept! I'll have to check this out!

Her Heartland Soul

Posted 4.24.15 Reply

I just read your post over at Christina's, it made me laugh and cry! I love the way you "own it", and feel so blessed that you share it all with me. I wouldn't change a thing about you!

Posted 4.24.15 Reply
  15. What a fun way to do a confession-type post! I'll add that to my bloggy blog calendar.

Posted 4.24.15 Reply

Just commented over there, loved it!

Posted 4.24.15 Reply

You own it so well lady! This is fabulous! Loved having you take over the blog today!

Posted 4.24.15 Reply
  18. Loved your answers!! We definitely have some things in common too. 🙂 I 100% agree with you on the door thing. It is my biggest pet peeve when someone doesn't hold the door and they look at you and don't say anything. Or when people don't hold the door for a parent with a stroller. SO rude. OK, rant over.. I hope that you have an amazing weekend!! 🙂

Posted 4.24.15 Reply
  19. Love this idea – kind of like the confessions posts that we all enjoy so much! Off to see what yours are now 🙂 Happy Friday!

Posted 4.24.15 Reply
  20. Carissa wrote:

Awesome! This link up sounds great. Excited to read them alL!

Posted 4.24.15 Reply

Girl I talk to my mom like 4 times a day – sometimes literally just to say HI lol! When Gary and I first met I really had to curve how much I talked pop culture with him…he's grown to love it about me! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

Posted 4.24.15 Reply