Four for Monday

Happy Monday! I hope all of you had a great weekend.

I noticed that I have quite a few new followers on Bloglovin’, so I thought today would be a great opportunity to reintroduce myself and jump on the Four thread that has been floating around lately – thanks to Christina for providing the prompts!

Four Nicknames
Karlyn – actually, that’s my real name (pronounced Kar-lyn), but only a few select people use it
Kar
KB (Beth is my middle name)
K (Ryan decided that if I were to ever land my dream job on E! News, they would just call me “K”)
Four Movies That I’ve Watched More Than Once

The Royals
Secrets & Lies
Nasvhille
BONUS: Scandal
Four Things I’m Looking Forward to the Remainder of 2015
Our second wedding anniversary and trip to Puerto Rico in October
Finley’s first birthday and adoption day in May and July, respectively
Continuing home renovations, including sprucing up the landscaping
Celebrating my cousin’s wedding in October
Tell me four things about yourself in the comments!

1. Yes! It was a long time ago – I was just going into my sophomore year of high school, and I was there for a band trip (exciting, lol). I hope you watched Young Victoria – it's one of my favorites! And, I did watch North & South a while ago after you recommended it to me – it definitely didn't disappoint!

Posted 5.3.15 Reply
  2. Ryan was in Nashville in high school, but I sadly have never been – we'd like to go when one of our favorite country bands or artists is having a concert so we can tie it all in together!

Posted 5.3.15 Reply
  3. Thanks, girl! Happy Sunday!

Posted 5.3.15 Reply
  4. Yes, absolutely! It's so fun getting to know more about people. 🙂

Posted 5.3.15 Reply
  5. We are hoping to get there are some point – maybe early next year for my birthday. Glad someone else enjoys my favorite shopping spots!

Posted 5.3.15 Reply
  6. Oh my goodness … PORTILLOS! I need it now – luckily, I'm going to my parent's next weekend so I'll get my fix. 🙂

Posted 5.3.15 Reply

I didn't know you'd been to Toronto! Putting Young Victoria on my list to watch this weekend, I need a good chick flick after this week. If you haven't already seen North & South I think it would be something you'd like and it's on Netflix!

Posted 4.30.15 Reply
  8. Love this! Mad Men and Nashville for the win! Speaking of Nashville you guys totally have to make it down there, it's a great place to visit! You have so many fun things coming up this year!

Posted 4.28.15 Reply
  9. What a fun post! I always love to get to know bloggers a little better! Have a great week!
    xo Emily

Posted 4.28.15 Reply
  10. Jenna wrote:

Love this post! So glad to get you know you a little better! I may have to steal this one for myself, giving credit of course 😉

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  11. Charleston, SC is one of my favorite places ever! You'd love it. Your shopping spots are on point. Those are some of my top choices too!

12. Pinky wrote:

Ummm Royals is so addicting and such good trash TV! Glad a I have a fellow fan, we will have to chat about episodes :)!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  13. Now I'm craving Portillo's! How great does a hotdog and piece of chocolate cake sound right now?!? And I can't believe Finn is going to be 1 next month… time is flying by!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  14. Hey! Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate the Wedding Party love. 🙂 How fun that you're right up in Appleton – we've only been up there once, but we are hoping to get up there in the next few weekends. You have WAY better shopping than we do in FDL. 🙂

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  15. That's so fun! Ryan has been there a couple times, too – I definitely want to go around the holidays!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  16. True – I think I pretty much know everything about you!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  17. We are hoping to get there for a long weekend this year or next!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  18. Right?! I couldn't agree more!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  19. I'm so glad to hear other people are into The Royals – I haven't heard a lot of people talk about it, but I think it's so addicting!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  20. Trust me, I know! I hope to go eventually during the holidays.

21. Stacy wrote:

First- Just read your Wedding Party article on different bridesmaid styles. Love it! You gave so many cute ideas!
    Second- I definitely didn't realize you lived so close! I'm living it up in Appleton! Pride and Prejudice falls under Movies I've watch a Million times!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  22. We are so excited for our PR trip! I actually just finished watching The Royals from last night – it was so good. I'm glad someone else is into it!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  23. Thanks, girl! I'm glad you got to experience PR first so I could get all your recommendations. 🙂

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  24. It's one of my favorites!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  25. What a great post prompt!! I had never been to NYC before Mark and that is his favorite city so we go a lot more now! It's so magical around the holidays I definitely recommend!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply

This is a fun post today! Can't think of four things you don't already know about me!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  27. Love getting to know a little more about you! And Charleston is amazing — you should definitely go!

xo Southern Style

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  28. I love these kinds of posts – it's always great getting to know other bloggers a little better! Charleston is topping my US travel wish list right now…it just looks so beautiful, and sounds like there is a ton to do for a long weekend!

29. Pinky wrote:

These are some of my favorite posts to read. I love Royals and Nashville, SO GOOD!

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  30. Love!! I'm with you on the Portillo's! Sounds like you've got a lot of really fun things coming up too. Yay to that. And girl, you need to get to NY! Anyway, fun post and I hope that you had a nice weekend too. 🙂

Posted 4.27.15 Reply

Love this! Yes to The Royals and Nashville!! Two of my favorite shows right now. I cant wait to get home tonight so I can watch The Royals haha! And jealous of your PR trip, youre going to have an amazing time!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 4.27.15 Reply

Loved getting to know you a bit better and your trip to Puerto Rico is going to be amazing!! Love seeing how all the home updates come together! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

Posted 4.27.15 Reply
  33. Ohh how fun you're going to Puerto Rico! And I absolutely love Pride and Prejudice!

Her Heartland Soul