Fabulous Florals

Florals, for spring? Groundbreaking.

floral graphic top: H&M, no longer available (similar, similar, similar) | jeans: Old Navy (exact)
bow purse: Target (exact) | black pumps: Apt. 9, old (similar) | pearl earrings: Len (similar)

Well, no offense to Miranda Priesley, but florals seem to be back and
bigger than ever this spring season. Since I’m not big into prints in my
wardrobe, I love casual graphic tops like this one that still provides a
hint of the ever-popular floral print for the coming months. Plus, with
a pair of heels and big pearl earrings, this look can easily be taken
from running daytime errands to an impromptu date-night – with or
without an adorably cute puppy in your arms.
Have you been sporting the floral print trend?

Shop the look:

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);
Linking up with:
the ladies at The Creative Closet

1. I'm stopping by from The Creative Closet Link-Up. I love this look so much. And you are simply stunning!

Posted 5.9.15 Reply
  2. LOVE!!! I love the graphic print top and its just perfect with that cross body bag! You look amazing, and your DOG! he is the cutest!

Posted 5.9.15 Reply
  3. ok your outfit is adorable and all that, but can we talk about your HAIR!? HOW ON EARTH did you get that perfect bun?? please share your magical secrets ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 5.9.15 Reply
  4. Living on Cloud Nine wrote:

I am just loving graphic tops. Have gotten so many of them this season. You look cute as a button!!!! Have an amazing day!!!!!!!!

livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

Posted 5.9.15 Reply
  5. Great way to dress up that graphic top! Loving those earrings too!
    xo Emily

Posted 5.9.15 Reply

I love that top, too cute! Your brows are on point girl ๐Ÿ˜‰

Posted 5.9.15 Reply
  7. Thanks, Tif!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  8. Finn is the best accessory of them all!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  9. You can never go wrong with a graphic tee, and this one is perfect for spring! I also love the purse from Target:)

Tif

Posted 4.8.15 Reply

The cutest Spring outfit with the perfect accessory – Finn!

Posted 4.8.15 Reply
  11. Haha! You and me both. ๐Ÿ˜›

12. Thanks, lady!

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  13. Thanks, Jana! I wish the concept of an "effortless topknot" actually took less effort. ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Thank you!

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  15. Thanks, girl! I've been all about the graphic tees lately for some reason – I just think they're easy to layer and dress up/down. You totally should wear your hair up – it would look amazing!

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  16. Thanks, girl! That top is ridiculously comfy – I'm looking forward to just throwing it on with a pair of denim cutoffs during the summer.

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  17. I definitely don't wear heels on a regular basis, but I felt it necessary to dress this up a bit!

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  18. Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words – you're too sweet!

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  19. Thanks, friend! Yeah, Finn pretty much steals the show wherever he goes. I like to call him my sidekick. ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  20. Oh my goodness, you are too funny/sweet – thank you! Not going to lie – my hair was not cooperating that day, and it took me nearly 45 minutes to get that bun correct (it usually takes me about 5 minutes …). I did a tutorial a long time ago – search Freestyle Messy Bun tutorial in my sidebar. It's really just a combination of day old hair, lots of dry shampoo and hairspray, teasing and bobby pins. ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  21. You are so sweet, thank you! I've been very into graphic tees, too – I love being able to just layer them under a blazer, cardigan or denim jacket.

22. Thank you!

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  23. Ha, thanks for noticing friend! That Anastasia Brow Wiz makes all the difference. ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  24. Thanks, lady! My hair definitely wasn't cooperating when we shot these pictures, so I'm glad it looks good from the front. ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  25. Thank you! Gotta love top knots.

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  26. Thanks, lady! Yes, I totally will wear this same look with my black faux leather quilted slip on sneakers.

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  27. Yes! It's not exactly practical for everyday wear, but I love it for going out or special occasions when I just need a few things.

28. Thanks, Erin!

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  29. I live and swear by Old Navy jeans – they always have the perfect amount of stretch to them, and they are the only skinny jeans that actually hit me at the ankle instead of being all bunched up at the bottom.

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  30. I found that shirt when H&M was having their super online sale a few weeks ago, so I wonder if they were clearing out their inventory. I'm glad that I scooped it up! Finn does pretty much steal the show wherever he makes an appearance. ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  31. I do the same thing! Thanks, girlie!

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  32. Finn thoroughly enjoys having his picture taken, so I thought it was time for a little guest appearance in a style post for him. ๐Ÿ™‚

33. Thanks so much!

34. Jessica wrote:

Seriously that pup! & of course those pearl earrings are amazing!

xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  35. I love the way the florals snuck into your graphic tee! So subtle and perfect. Also, you ROCK the top knot!

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  36. cute look. love your hair, too!

xo,
    nancy

Posted 4.7.15 Reply

I don't have any graphic tees in my wardrobe, but I love how chic this one is! Your accessories are just so perfect for dressing it up and keeping the super girly vibe. You're making me want to wear my hair up more often!

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  38. That top looks cute and comfy too! Love it dressed up with heels and a bun. ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  39. I love that top with the heels. I've been thinking i need to incorporate more heels in my life. love the look!

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  40. Gotta get into the florals for spring. Love your take on it with the graphic top. Your hair looks absolutely perfect!

41. Pinky wrote:

What a fun shirt and I'm loving your ballerina bun. It's my go too!

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  42. Love the whole look!!! I like how you mixed your feminine top with a distressed jean. You could totally wear that with some flats or casual sneakers for a day time look too. I hope that you have a wonderful day!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  43. Beautiful!! I've been eyeing that Target bag – I think you've convinced me to go back and get it!

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  44. I love this look so much! Cute and classy!

Her Heartland Soul

Posted 4.7.15 Reply
  45. Looove that top! And I always hear such good things about those ON jeans, they look awesome. Love that last picture with Finn!

Posted 4.7.15 Reply

This look is so cute and classic! I love that shirt – too bad it's sold out! I just love all the florals! My favorite part might just have to be Finn!

Posted 4.7.15 Reply

Every time someone says that florals are in for spring I literally say that line to myself thinking of the movie!! I love that top on you – it's so cute and those earrings are so pretty! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

Posted 4.7.15 Reply

So cute! I don't care what Miranda says, I love florals for spring! And love Finn's guest appearance ๐Ÿ™‚ Your hair looks amazing love!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

49. Michaela wrote:

That top is so cute! And I'm obsessed with those unique pearl studs.

Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

Posted 4.7.15 Reply

• #Bookworms, rejoice! This is our kinda day! ๐Ÿ“š On #WorldBookDay, I simply want to say thank you to all authors. Your characters, stories and words change my life daily, and I canโ€™t imagine a life without them. Happy reading to all! #bookstagram
  • โ€œItโ€™s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.โ€ Alice, Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
@Disneyland is full of hidden scenes and little details. This area in particular, right around the corner from Fantasyland, was my favorite of them all! Maybe because we were there early before the crowds came pouring in, or maybe I was taking a moment to be nostalgic ... either way this was the first time in a few months that I felt happy and 100% myself. Perhaps thatโ€™s the magic of Disney that Walt always talked about.  #adultsatdisney #disneyland
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
  • Catalina Island is nothing short of enchanting. โ˜€๏ธ #catalinacasino #vacationmode #frommyview
  • California vacation part one: โ˜‘๏ธ. Thanks for the magic, memories and OG nostalgia Disneyland! #adultsatdisney #toontown #wallsofdisney
  • I canโ€™t stop obsessing over this book! Itโ€™s Behind-the-Music meets Almost Famous, and I had to constantly remind myself that I wasnโ€™t reading an interview in Rolling Stone Magazine. I just love when a book comes around that makes me fall further in love with reading than I already am. Have you read it? What are you #currentlyreading? #bookworm #bookstagram
  • Today was a good day to have a great day. โ˜€๏ธ #happy #thursdaythoughts