Daytime Wedding Guest Attire

dress: Old Navy | cardigan: Kohl’s | shoes: LC Lauren Conrad | purse: Rebecca Minkoff | necklace: Tiffany & Co. | earrings & bracelet: Kate Spade

This past weekend, Ryan and I had the joy of attending the wedding of
one of our good friends from college. It was a low-key, daytime wedding,
which was a first for us, especially when it came to choosing what to
wear.

I
kept it relatively simple with an appropriate sundress that easily was
dressed up with a colorful cardigan and classic silver accessories. I
also opted for a pair of nude flats instead of heels to keep the outfit
more on the casual side and to hide the fact that my feet haven’t been
prepped for pedicure season quite yet.
Despite
the rain and cold wind that greeted the day, the wedding was beautiful
and I couldn’t be happier to see my friend as a newlywed Mrs.!

Shop the look:

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e     =
doc.createElement(s); e.id  = id; p =
‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new
Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); }
if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState ===
‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’,
‘shopsensewidget-script’);

What do you plan to wear for this year’s wedding season?

1. 5.9.15

I need to get those flats! And those earrings! Cute look!

Her Heartland Soul

2. 4.29.15

Thanks, Jenn! It was so fun!

3. 4.29.15

Lol, that's a good way to look at it!

4. 4.29.15

Thanks so much!

5. 4.29.15

That was my whole reasoning in wearing flats – heels would've been off in five minutes!

6. 4.29.15

Thanks, lady!

7. 4.29.15

Thanks, girl! It was a last-minute decision to add the mint cardigan, but I'm so glad that I did.

8. 4.29.15

Consider yourself lucky with no weddings to attend – we are getting burnt out from them!

9. 4.29.15

Awe! I don't have that specific one – I wore my diamond heart pendant from Jared that Ryan got me on our first dating anniversary. 🙂 The flats look just like the Chloe ones, and they are super comfy, too!

10. 4.29.15

Thanks, girl! Trust me – I threw this outfit together the day that we were leaving for the wedding. Typical!

11. 4.29.15

Glad it was helpful!

12. 4.29.15

Thanks, Erin!

13. 4.29.15

I agree about Old Navy – it's basically my go-to for shopping these days! I don't have a mini Mac, but I'd sure like th one that I included here!

14. 4.29.15

I thought so, it ended up being a good combo!

15. 4.29.15

Those aren't the actual earrings that I wore, but now I want them!

16. 4.29.15

Yes, absolutely! It's pretty versatile that way.

17. 4.28.15

Great outfit! I love that I could also wear this to work/church and not just a wedding 🙂

18. 4.28.15
    Ashley T said:

This outfit could work for so many events! I have those earrings in another color and wear them all the time!

19. 4.28.15
    Debra Stachelski said:

Such a cute outfit you put together, perfect for the wedding or any other Spring/Summer event! The mint cardigan with the blue dress is such a pretty combo!

20. 4.28.15

I love that dress! Seriously Old Navy has really been stepping it up! I want to get a light colored mini mac for the Summer!

21. 4.28.15

Pretty!! I'm a fan of that color combo too. Thanks for sharing too since I never know what to wear to weddings haha. 🙂

22. 4.28.15
    Mia- MakeMeUpMia said:

Big fan of the color combo! I have a wedding to attend Friday night and I have NO idea what I'm going to wear… procrastination at it's best!

23. 4.28.15

That Tiffany's necklace is the first gift Nick ever gave me! 🙂 Love this look – a sundress + cardigan is the perfect solution for a day time wedding. And yes to those flats, they remind me of the Chloe ones!

24. 4.28.15

Love the casual spring time look – I actually don't think we have any weddings this year! Though there are still plenty of dress up occasions I have for work where I have to figure out how to dress this bump!

25. 4.28.15
    Christina Sotherden said:

Day time weddings can be so tough for outfit picks!! I'm really loving navy lately and I love the combo with the mint!

26. 4.28.15

Great picks! Love those scalloped flats.

27. 4.28.15
    Carissa said:

So cute! love this dress. I never know what to wear to a day wedding. Also, love that you paired it with flats-I always end up kicking off my heels anyway!

28. 4.28.15

I love the mint and navy color combination – very cute!

29. 4.28.15
    Biana Perez said:

I love the dress!! I have a hard time being a guest lol…I like when I'm in the wedding because then I'm told what to wear haha! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

30. 4.28.15
    Jenn said:

Love the look! So glad you had a good time at the wedding despite the icky weather!

31. 4.28.15
    Pamela said:

That dress is so pretty! And loving those flats! The scalloped edges are so cute! Great look!

Sequins & Sea Breezes