XO VoxBox

Happy Monday, all!

I just want to take a quick second to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who left comments, tweeted me, emailed me, etc. Friday for my birthday. It’s always nice to feel the love and support from the blogging community. It was a great weekend of shopping and spending time with family – we definitely sent out my 25th year in style!

Ryan and I arrived home to a pile of mail waiting for us, including the latest XO VoxBox from Influenster! There was a good mix of beauty and lifestyle, household items in this box that I’m looking forward to testing further.

Tide Pods Plus Febreeze | We already use Tide Pods in our household, so I’m sure the added feature of Febreeze in the detergent will get our clothes that much cleaner. Not to mention – I bet they will smell great!

Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen | Everybody is about a whiter smile these days, and this toothbrush and whitening pen combination seems like an easy-enough way to achieve those pearly whites. I have to be careful with whitening products because of the cosmetic bonding on two of my front teeth (bonding and other cosmetic dental products can’t be whitened), so I probably only will try this on my bottom teeth or hand it over to Ryan to see how well it works.

Colgate Optic White Express Toothpaste | We aren’t picky about toothpaste, so I’m glad to have an extra tube in our drawer. I’m sure this toothpaste paired with the toothbrush and whitening pen will make for a winning and powerful trio.

John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume In-Shower Treatment | I’ve been a longtime fan of John Frieda products, so if he claims that he can give my fine hair more volume simply by using this in-shower treatment, you can bet that I’m going to give it a go. Stay tuned for before and after results!

John Frieda Beach Blonde Collection | I just read an article how the cult-favorite sea salt spray was re-released with a better-than-ever formula – even Lauren Conrad is a fan! I’m anxious to see if the spray helps me to achieve those loose, beachy waves I try to achieve on a weekly basis when I curl my hair. The shampoo and conditioner also will be great for traveling this summer.

Skinfix Hand Repair Cream | I’m always happy to receive travel-size tubes of hand lotion so I easily can throw it in my purse. Especially with how dry it is right now, my hands are in constant need of moisture to avoid cracking. I’ve only used this once so far, but it seems to do the trick.

There’s nothing like a new month to try a group of new beauty products – look for future detailed reviews of these products.

Have you tried any of these products? What were your thoughts on them?

Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

1. Glad you enjoyed your weekend! I've been contemplating whitening – I've done Crest before but maybe Colgate is the way to go this time around. Happy Monday!

Posted 5.9.15 Reply
  2. This is such a good variety of products to try out! That whitening pen in the toothbrush sounds so interesting- I always get nervous about whitening products giving me too much sensitivity, so you'll have to report back of Ryan ends up liking it!

Posted 3.6.15 Reply

I love that there is a whitening pen now available at the drugstore –
    I've been seeing them in youtube videos for months but never
    wanted to order online. I'm so glad you had a great birthday weekend, I can't wait to see what you picked up on your shopping trip!

Posted 3.4.15 Reply
  4. Nichole wrote:

I got the XO Vox too! I've been out of town all weekend though so can't wait to get home to it! I always get so excited at the chance of getting a voxbox, it's always fun to try new things:)) I I hope you had a great birthday day and weekend!!

Posted 3.3.15 Reply
  5. Jessi Otey wrote:

What a great mail haul!!! Hope your birthday AND birthday weekend were absolutely fabulous! xoxo Bachelor niiiiight!

6. Thanks, girlie!

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  7. I'll be sure to let you know how I like the hair products – since we have the same hair, I'm sure anything that works/doesn't work for me will give you the same results!

8. That's good to know! I'm not too picky when it comes to that. 🙂

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  9. Absolutely – I don't mind the eclectic mix of items since some are things I would never think to look for/purchase for myself. Happy Monday!

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  10. I'll be sure to report back! I think I'm going to make my husband test it out. 🙂

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  11. I wasn't aware of it, either! I think my husband is going to be the guinea pig for that product, so we'll see how it works. 🙂 Happy Monday!

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  12. They sure make laundry easy!

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  13. I've never used the sea salt spray, but if Lauren Conrad is a fan, well then it must be a winner. Happy Monday, lady!

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  14. I was surprised myself at the items included in this box – I'm most excited to try all the hair products!

15. Thanks, Jen!

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  16. Thanks, girl! I'll be sharing some products here and there and some of the new clothes I got once this darn weather warms up. I'm looking forward to trying the John Frieda products!

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  17. It sounds like we have the same hair! It's such a blessing but a curse all at the same time. I'll be sure to report back how it works!

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  18. I was glad to receive a sample bag of the Tide Pods with Febreeze – I'm sure they will work like a charm! Happy Monday!

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  19. I've heard good things about both – I live vicariously through everyone else that can whiten!

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  20. It definitely was a nice surprise! I'm loving the hand cream – this stupid cold weather has done a real number on my skin!

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  21. I love that Toothpaste!!

22. The Adored Life wrote:

Yay! I love Tide Pods!

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  23. I haven't tried any of these but love John Freida products! I just picked up his secret weapon touch up creme this morning 🙂 So glad you had a great birthday weekend – can't wait to see what you got on your shopping trip!

24. Jen wrote:

I love Tide pods so I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Febreeze ones!

Happy belated Birthday!

xo, Jen

25. Ali B. wrote:

I need to try that 7 day volume product! I have a ton of very fine hair that is limp beyond belief. I either look like a drowned rat, or if it gets done professionally I end up with Texas pageant hair (hilarious but not a good look for me). Looking forward to trying it!

26. Jessica wrote:

I'm really curious about the whitening pen! Can't wait to read the review on that one:)

xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

Posted 3.2.15 Reply

It was so great to spend time with you this weekend, shopping and celebrating your birthday! Wish we could do it more often (boo hoo….) I haven't tried any of these products, but I'll be anxious to hear about that volume treatment, you know I'm always on the lookout for a good hair product!

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  28. Gosh I forgot about the sea salt spray, I used to use it back in the day. If it's now better then ever I may have to pick some up! Glad you had a great Birthday!

29. I'm so glad you had a fabulous birthday! You deserve it girl 🙂

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  30. Very interesting mix of products!! Fun way to try new things though. I would be curious about the shampoo. I'm glad that you had a nice birthday weekend too!! 🙂

Posted 3.2.15 Reply
  31. I need to try that toothpaste with a built-in whitening pen! I didn't even know that was available. Hope you had a great b-day weekend!
    xo Emily

32. Pinky wrote:

I've never done a VOXBOX, but it loos fun. Tide pods are the best! Glad you had a great birthday weekend!

Posted 3.2.15 Reply

I have to say your voxbox is better than any one I've ever gotten lol! The shampoo set sounds amazing!! So happy you had a great weekend! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

Posted 3.2.15 Reply

Glad you had a great birthday weekend!! And how fun is it coming home to VoxBox goodies?? That hand cream sounds amazing!

Sequins & Sea Breezes