Things That Thrill Me

I made these delicious beer cheese chicken pretzel sliders last weekend, and it definitely will be a repeat recipe throughout the summer.

Carly shared her favorite picks for blue and green nail polish shades for spring this week, which led me to pick up Essie’s Find Me An Oasis that same day.

The 2015 Summerfest grounds stage headliners
were announced Tuesday, and I am thrilled with the artists that will be
making an appearance this year. Here’s to hoping that Ryan and I can make it
down to the city to catch a few shows!

This post from Helene about why she follows certain Instagram accounts was a great read and provided useful tips and insight on how to make your account stand out from others.

You all are aware of my infinite love for funfetti cake, and I’ve
always wanted to try my hand at making my own. This recipe not only
looks doable, but the cake is just so darn cute to look at!

I stumbled upon this quote in my Pinterest feed earlier this week, and it has stuck with me ever since. So much truth in such a simple statement.

You really never can have too many watches – seriously, there’s a type and color for every occasion – and I think The Horse watch from Parc Boutique would be the perfect addition to my (extensive) collection.

I recently came across Little Miss Fearless, and I am hooked. Amanda’s style is flawless, and I’m kind of obsessed with her haircut.

Buffalo, ranch AND shrimp all in one salad?! Sign me up.

1. 3.30.15

Yes! Your white and rose gold watch is gorgeous – I definitely think I need one similar in my collection soon. πŸ™‚ Amanda's blog is so pretty, I can't get enough!

2. 3.30.15

Ha! I always feel hungry after finding these links, too. The chicken sliders were absolutely delicious – I can't recommend them enough!

3. 3.30.15

You and me both! I've painted my nails about five times in the past week because I just want to keep rotating out the bright spring colors. πŸ™‚

4. 3.30.15

Yeah! Isn't the lineup for the free stages unbelievable this year?! I can't believe some of the big names coming.

5. 3.30.15

So glad you found some inspiration today! πŸ™‚

6. 3.30.15

Me too! I'm buying the ingredients today so I can make that salad.

7. 3.30.15

I knew you'd appreciate that quote just as much as me! I know that you've never been to Summerfest – it's so fun, but a lot of people.

8. 3.30.15

Ha, right?! You and me both, girlfriend!

9. 3.30.15

Girl, you're missing out! Pretzel buns/rolls are pretty much my favorite thing ever. It just adds a little extra something to a sandwich, burger, etc.

10. 3.30.15

That quote really stuck with me after I found it – I've been trying to let go of a few grudges ever since!

11. 3.30.15

Summerfest is so fun. We always try to at least go for one day, but then we're over it – I don't do well with the mass amounts of people!

12. 3.30.15

The sliders were so. good. We will be making them many more times this summer, I think! Helene's Instagram post was a great read, very helpful!

13. 3.30.15

The sliders are absolutely delish, and I'm buying the ingredients today to make the salad!

14. 3.30.15

Of course, girl! I'm glad I'm not the only one that was late to the game in following that blog – her style is so fabulous!

15. 3.30.15

Ha! You're hilarious. They really were SO delicious. The pretzel bun really completes the whole meal if you ask me.

16. 3.30.15

Me too!

17. 3.30.15

Yes! It sounds like we all took some inspiration from Carly's post last week. I'm buying the ingredients to make that salad at the grocery store today, too. πŸ™‚

18. 3.30.15

YES! There is no other cake than funfetti cake in my mind.

19. 3.30.15

Oh my goodness, how cute! I can't believe it's taken me this long to stumble upon her blog – her style is so flawless, and the overall design is so girly and chic.

20. 3.27.15
    Nadia said:

You probably know by now I loove my white & rose gold watch, I think it's the perfect balance of classic and modern! It's definitely the one I get the most compliments on in real life! Oooh Amanda's blog is so pretty, definitely going to lose a couple hours over there!

21. 3.27.15
    Christina Sotherden said:

you had me at the beer cheese chicken pretzel slider.. my gosh I need one asap! Funfetti cake is the best – a homemade one would be perfect!! Okay, now I’m starving!!

22. 3.26.15

I haven't had funfetti cake in years, but I love it. That's cool about Summerfest, and I'll have to check out those other blogs too. Those sliders also sound delicious and those turquoise/blue/mint nail colors are pretty. I'm continuing to break out the bright spring-y nail colors!! I hope that you had a lovely day today!! πŸ™‚

23. 3.26.15
    Erin said:

SUMMERFEST! I can't wait. One of my favorite activities of the year! πŸ™‚

24. 3.26.15

Funfetti is the best, that slider looks AMAZING, I love all those nail polish shades and I am adding Little Miss Fearless to my blog reader! Thanks for great links girl!

Her Heartland Soul

25. 3.26.15
    Carly said:

That buffalo ranch salad sounds delicious. I love anything buffalo.

26. 3.26.15
    Debra Stachelski said:

Really good post today! Some great looking recipes, you always find some good ones. That quote hit home with me, thanks for sharing. Would love to make it to Summerfest, I've never been!

27. 3.26.15
    Mia- MakeMeUpMia said:

Amanda is gorgeous, I want confetti cake right NOW and that watch is perfection. Now I want it πŸ˜‰

28. 3.26.15

I've never tried a pretzel bun but I love soft pretzels so I'm imagining it would be delicious. Thanks so much for sharing my nail polish post- and so glad you found find me an oasis it's such a pretty light blue!

29. 3.26.15
    mdb0112 said:

Love that quote. That is really important for me to remember! Those sliders and that salad? OMG.

30. 3.26.15

A DIY funfetti cake? Sign me up! I'll have to look up the Summerfest line up, it's been years since I've been up for that, but it's always a good time. Great round up!

31. 3.26.15

Um those sliders have me drooling! Loved Carly's nail color picks – I can't wait to break out those colors for spring/summer. Definitely checking out the instagram post. Thanks for sharing lady. Hope you have a good day!

32. 3.26.15
    Ashley T said:

Those sliders and the salad I need to make asap!

33. 3.26.15

Ummmmmm thank you for the new blog inspo! She is gorgeous and I love her fashion! Give me all the funfetti everything I am obsessed! I just pinned some cake balls the other day that were funfetti amazing!

34. 3.26.15
    Jenn said:

You lost me after the beer cheese pretzel sliders….because I start drooling and couldn't focus haha

35. 3.26.15
    ElleSees.blogspot.com said:

i love spring polishes so much!!

36. 3.26.15
    Biana Perez said:

That sounds like just about the perfect salad ever!! I totally got inspired by Carly's post and painted my nails mint yesterday!! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

37. 3.26.15
    Pinky said:

I loved the shades Carly posted, too! There is something so fun about green and blue, right?

Funfetti is the best!!!!

38. 3.26.15
    Pamela said:

OMG I am dying over those sliders. YUM! Loved reading Helene's post about Instagram. Her's has really been on point lately! And confessions, Little Miss Fearless was the first blog I ever followed and her blog was what I tried to design my blog around (although she's redesigned since then!). She is so cute!

Sequins & Sea Breezes